LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guest Daddyspissyprincess

Guest Daddyspissyprincess

Hi there! Daddy and i just recently discovered the joys of having and being Hys baby girl, and your site looks so fun! Am hoping to meet FRIENDS and get more info about how to embrace this part of Uus. i still have a very hard time being open about how much i love the soft cottony feel of disposeables, but its wonderful! Wwe are looking for some with a better fit, though, as i am not petite, but would love to be able to wear them in public, without getting caught, as that would be bad in my current parenting "real" life. Any replies would be great....can't wait to play here!

Welcome! I'm Sophie.

As for all your statements, there's at least one forum on this site already that can help you with them all. Where to get diapers that fit you better. How to wear them descretely so no one notices. Friends are around every corner. And you'll be talking just like you've been an adult baby all your life sooner than you know.

I hope you enjoy your time here!!

-Sophie

Hi welcome to DD Daddyspissyprincess. There's so much useful information here. Try using the search bar, it can get you the info you need quickly. Love the name by the way clever and cute.

Hugs,

Freta

A big hellooooooooooooooooooooo and welcome to DD. Sit back, kick off your bunny slippers and enojoy the place.

For better fitting nappies you will need to go a size down or up depending on how they fit you. They go from size X small - X Large. Also the brand of nappy has a bearing in the fitting aswell. Tena are usualy one of the most popular brand, they fit well, tapes are fairly good and they dont leak...usualy. Abri x plus is another type, these nappies are very thing and are very nice. The tapes are kinda crappy, but the absorbancy and thickness is amazing. Definatly a nightime nappy or one for just about the house to watch 'baby' waddle. Depending where you are in the world, there are sites where you can order lots of nappies from. If you need any help, drop me a line.

Adam

Also the brand of nappy has a bearing in the fitting aswell. Tena are usualy one of the most popular brand, they fit well, tapes are fairly good and they dont leak...usualy.

Sounds like daddy been trying nappies on in secret. giggle. :lol:

Adam is right though, I have tried lots of different brands and the best fitting and best all round ones are the tena slips. The only other ones that came close are Molicare.

Anyway just like to say a big icon_welcome.gif to DD

ajc2000

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I too am a newbie on this site and thought i would say hi

I am not on the super slim or slim side and can honestly say that my daddy uses the tena slips on me and they are they best, though i do tend to fidget too much and get shouted at when the tape comes loose LOL but even then they stay on ok.