LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Went On A Vanilla Date Yesterday

I joined this vanilla matchmaking service that interviews you and hooks you up based on your criteria and the type of person you are looking for. I met with my first match yesterday and was extremely disappointed. She was not even close to my type. I am finding that I really seem to be attracted to women that have some quirks about them and I know it is because I have them also. I mean hey, I like to wear and use diapers. I want to tell this service that I am a highly sexual person and that is what I am looking for in a partner. But, I'd like them to be attractive, intelligent, etc. I don't think they will have a clue as to what I mean though because it is not that type of place. I wish I could just come out and say "well, I'm looking for someone who loves to wear diapers" and then they say "well, we have a few women who are looking for someone like you who is also a DL". Yeah, I know I'm dreaming.

I joined this service because diapers really aren't the most important thing but if someone just has the other qualities I seek I'm afraid I will get bored. Tell me, don't you think it could be better to search for the sexual compatabilty first and hope they have some other important qualities instead of the other way around? But the sexual compatibility doesn't even have to involve diapers.

Anyway, I though it might be interesting to post my dating experiences and get some feedback from you guys as I go along. At the same time I thought that I should make a perfect profile and put it in the Diapermates personals. The only thing is that I really don't want to put my picture up there.

I've also thought about joining the local BDSM group that meets one town over from me but I don't really care about leather, whips, and all that stuff. I'm not into the heavy dominent stuff. I would however play a daddy role in roleplaying as long as she is also into me wearing diapers as well. I just want a diaper girl like all of you women here. Then there's alt.com and it seems there are few and far between DL's on there.

I just think it would be amazing to be with someone and have that total freedom and not feel at all embarrased about wetting and meesing in each others presence anytime and anywhere.

I just can't help but believe that there is a really cool woman in my area but what is the best way to get the word out that I am right here? I read all of the posts from you women on here and read about how you don't get respect on these sites. I sit here and say "god, if these women only knew me". All of the women at work wonder why I am single and I tell them that I am just really picky and just want to make sure the next time around I meet the right person so I am not single because I'm an asshole, not attractive, etc. It's just because of my sexual interests.

Thanks for listening guys.

Hi Guitar Lover, The smaller the pool you fish in the less likely you are to catch fish. Try posting on every site like diaperspace, alt.com etc. The other action you can take is look outside your immediate area around Hartford. Boston has a pretty active fetish scene. There's a bar on Landsdowne Street that has fetish night on a regular schedule and it runs the gamut. It might be worth the drive just for something different to do.

Hugs,

Freta

I too have tried all the Diaper dating sites out there I could find. I even tried Alt.com as well thinking the more places I put myself the more chance of finding someone.

After a few YEARS of nothing I gave up looking for a Diaper friendly girlfriend and started to look for a (normal) girlfriend on normal dating sites. I had it all planned in my head that if I met anyone and we hit it off I would then tell them about me being an AB a few months in to the relation. So joined Match.com and a few weeks later start talking to this girl on there. To make a long story short or you can read the full story from my profile, I told her I was a AB even before we first met and now she is my mommy.

So the best way for me was not Alt.com or any of the other sites I have added myself to over the years but the normal dating sites like match and just be honest and if you seem to get on with them just tell them. worked for me anyway.

ajc2000

Thanks to all of your responses. I have been just really bummed out lately. It might mainly have to do with me thinking so much of how I am 46 and I haven't been in a commited relationship since I got divorced 14 years ago. I have dated here and there but I just haven't met the right person. This is mostly due to taking care of my daughter, starting a buisiness and just being busy. I can't belive the time has went by so fast.

I didn't make it a major priority so I haven't went through the numbers. I would meet someone, date for a while and then just go a year or 2 being busy again. By saying I haven't met the right person I do think it's because I didn't meet people that would be open to this kink or any others. Like now, I start to think that I should really do whatever it takes to find a woman that is into wearing diapers because she will totally understand what it's all about and I won't feel inferior. I like to percieved as strong and a go getter but lately when I indulge in the diapers I feel ashamed and weak. That may have been the issue all along. I don't know. When I am in a confident place in my mind I don't indulge in diapers as much myself but still find the thought of my woman in them a HUGE turn on. But, I also want a woman with a head on her shoulders like I think I do. I have my regular life too.

I just really need to start being way more active dating which I am starting to do. I am also on alt.com but like I said, it's seems there aren't any diaper loving women in my area. So, what's the next step?