LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting Experience For You

Guest jovi_lee

Guest jovi_lee

This is an exclusive opportunity to have an authentic babysitting experience in FL

You can come to a comfortable home any evening (or other time to suit) and be babysat by a genuine 21 year old attractive female

You will need to come equipped with everything you need and desire to be babysat with (diapers, food, toys, etc) just as with a real babysitter. It will be just like your mommy has dropped you off with a real babysitter! All times considered - also overnight stays are possible, where you will be tucked in to bed while your babysitter talks on the phone and watches cable downstairs. Have your diaper changed, be given a bath, be sent to the corner, play with toys, be read a story... endless possibilities to make your AB fantasies come true. Just let us know what you are seeking!

There will be NO sexual play and NO mess - wet diapers OK. Gentle ABs prefered with a genuine desire to roleplay as a young child or baby.

Please email:

jolipointer1435@yahoo.com for rates and to set up a time with your authentic babysitter! LIMITED TIME ONLY - get in quick!

e-mail only - messages in any other format will not be read.

Ahhh Come on...you can sleep while she watches TV downstairs all for $200 sounds like a great deal.. :P I would be worried about the "Let US" statement, who the heck is "US"

This is an exclusive opportunity to have an authentic babysitting experience in FL

You can come to a comfortable home any evening (or other time to suit) and be babysat by a genuine 21 year old attractive female

You will need to come equipped with everything you need and desire to be babysat with (diapers, food, toys, etc) just as with a real babysitter. It will be just like your mommy has dropped you off with a real babysitter! All times considered - also overnight stays are possible, where you will be tucked in to bed while your babysitter talks on the phone and watches cable downstairs. Have your diaper changed, be given a bath, be sent to the corner, play with toys, be read a story... endless possibilities to make your AB fantasies come true. Just let us know what you are seeking!

There will be NO sexual play and NO mess - wet diapers OK. Gentle ABs prefered with a genuine desire to roleplay as a young child or baby.

Please email:

jolipointer1435@yahoo.com for rates and to set up a time with your authentic babysitter! LIMITED TIME ONLY - get in quick!

I want to join.

Ahhh Come on...you can sleep while she watches TV downstairs all for $200 sounds like a great deal.. :P I would be worried about the "Let US" statement, who the heck is "US"

From what else I found out, it's 3 girls in their ealy 20's, the person who posted is the spokesperson for the 3. All 3 girls are familiar with the scene and supposedly enjoy what they do. Not sure if they also participate.

Dman

In our old Babysitter list there was two Filipino women in FL. One was her aunt I think. One was in her twenty's and one in her early 40's they were drop dead Gorgeous!!! Boy did they do their job well. Was kinda hard to stay focused on being a baby. :blush: They had the Mommie thing down pat too, you didn't even need to tell them anything. They would even ask if you would mind meeting some of their friends. I had about 5 girls cooing all around me for about a hour, just like I was a real baby and not one of them seemed like it bothered them, and all acted as though it was a normal thing. They all looked through my baby clothes and diapers and spoke in their traditional language so I don't know what was up. They would ask me questions and babysitters would translate, I would answer them with a crayon and paper to keep my role. I had a pair of Ruffled Plastic Pants that they thought was the coolest thing I about died watching them fondle those. One of them even unfolded a diaper and pulled it up over their shorts like a test fit. Ahh Good times. Wish I wasn't Married now..just so I could go back. Ahhh..no I don't, I LOVE MY MOMMIE!

In our old Babysitter list there was two Filipino women in FL. One was her aunt I think. One was in her twenty's and one in her early 40's they were drop dead Gorgeous!!! Boy did they do their job well. Was kinda hard to stay focused on being a baby. :blush: They had the Mommie thing down pat too, you didn't even need to tell them anything. They would even ask if you would mind meeting some of their friends. I had about 5 girls cooing all around me for about a hour, just like I was a real baby and not one of them seemed like it bothered them, and all acted as though it was a normal thing. They all looked through my baby clothes and diapers and spoke in their traditional language so I don't know what was up. They would ask me questions and babysitters would translate, I would answer them with a crayon and paper to keep my role. I had a pair of Ruffled Plastic Pants that they thought was the coolest thing I about died watching them fondle those. One of them even unfolded a diaper and pulled it up over their shorts like a test fit. Ahh Good times. Wish I wasn't Married now..just so I could go back. Ahhh..no I don't, I LOVE MY MOMMIE!

Do you have a website for them, or there names atleast, I'd love to see them

"Do you have a website for them, or there names atleast, I'd love to see them"

Nope sorry I threw out alot of stuff when I got married..for better or worse, you know how it goes. Maybe if someone remembers from DD's old babysitter page or DD himself might still have access to the info. I was kind of disappointed in the new page in that more didn't re list, but they might have moved on or worse yet found a permanent baby.

• 11 months later...

Please email:

ok my new babysitting mommy baby likes waeringits a turn on [sorry] andilove wearing my plasticpants ] but no sex stuff means no cummies ok i can live with that but would you takemy temperature when need ed too? i have ym [y ahoo essinger] i'lladdyou ok got a cam too so you canseeme? i live in cocoa so no problem andi'moff on mondays so if you wannababy sit me pleasesay ok thanks,stephen

ok my new babysitting mommy baby likes waeringits a turn on [sorry] andilove wearing my plasticpants ] but no sex stuff means no cummies ok i can live with that but would you takemy temperature when need ed too? i have ym [y ahoo essinger] i'lladdyou ok got a cam too so you canseeme? i live in cocoa so no problem andi'moff on mondays so if you wannababy sit me pleasesay ok thanks,stephen

You might want to send that to her Email as she asked, she explicitly said she would not reply to anything else..hope she can decipher what the heck ya said :PB)

Also I checked and she hasn't logged in here since 18 June 2008..so best of luck with it.