LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picture...?

Sophie ♥

Okay, so... i've been here for like a month and a half, and i'm sorta upset. I mean, it's nothing to do with the forum, it's a personal problem. I'm too selfconcious and paranoid to show a picture of me on this site, along with the fact that I enjoy being seen as a cute little baby girl named Sophie, not some oddly dressed diaper boy (which i see myself as... dispite i look more like a girl naturally than some girls...).

Anyway, i see everyone else's pictures, with really well designed anime girls or computer drawn girls in diapers or in a cute little girl pose, or anything like that, and get really jealous. I wanna have a super cute picture like that, but i dont want anyone else to have it already.

I've poorly drawn a few pictures of girls in wet pants or something, but they're not good enough to be my picture.

I was honestly wondering if anyone found a picture that maybe they wouldn't mind letting me use? Or make a picture that maybe i could use? Diaprbayb has to have the most amazing pictures i've ever seen on the computer, to be honest.

If not, that's ok... just wanna make my profile less plain.

-Sophie

hopefully i can help you sophie, ummmm. dont worry about being so self concious about posting pictures of your self, i mean look at all of the people here who have done it at some point. i have myself a few times before. but just relax, and know that you dont have to show your face if you dont want to. just start off by showing the spots where you are most comfortable with, and eventually, if you want, and you are comfortable start unveiling more parts of ya. but like i said, go to your comfort zone, and i would guarentee that you will be able to eventually work up some courage.

Good luck to you Sophie

Thank you for the topic! That's exactly the kind of stuff i'm looking for, but Beth, you did choose like the prettiest one on there. I hope people keep posting pictures on that page or on this one, since i didn't see any that just shouted out at me...

I'll double check that topic every few days as well. Thank you!

-Sophie

I use to draw myself, 30+ years go. Now adays I can't find the time to try computer drawing.

Instead I have honed my ability to find good art by artist I could never be as good as they do on their drop clothes.

So here is what I am saying Sophie, tell me again what you want. I will get some to you privately so you can be unique atleast until you use it :D

sissy.jpg

I use to draw myself, 30+ years go. Now adays I can't find the time to try computer drawing.

Instead I have honed my ability to find good art by artist I could never be as good as they do on their drop clothes.

So here is what I am saying Sophie, tell me again what you want. I will get some to you privately so you can be unique atleast until you use it :D

sissy.jpg

That's nice, really cool actually. way to step up! :thumbsup:

Oh, uhh... what i want is pretty much just a picture of a girl, perferably a well drawn anime or computer drawn or something, that is either a little girl in a cute pose or expression like blushing or something... or said little girl in a diaper, or an older girl in a diaper... but they just pretty much gotta be in a cute stance or expression or wearing a super babyish outfit... something that really tells i'm a little girl. Thank you so much for helping me out!! Your wonderful!!

Also, for gbw_dl, i did end up asking mommy to take pictures of me in my romper *blushes* and i am considering posting them... my face isn't shown... but i'm still a bit shy about it.

-Sophie