LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey

im sure i will ^^ now i just need to know how i use chat because it wont alow me to enter :(

There has been so much trouble in the chatroom so they had to close it to those who are verified +18... in order to be verified you need to either donate a dollar or ten dollars.... the ten dollar gives you the status of baby banker. Another way is sending DD a copy of your license, everything blacked out except your age...another way is to keep posting, but no one knows how many posts you need to make before DD lets ya in the chatroom.

There isn't a set number of posts. DailyDi says a set number just makes new users spam until they are member status. You have to make an admin (DailyDi usually) know you're here for a good cause, not just to get into the chatroom and make fun of everyone (not accusing, of course.)

I got verified rather quickly... i just showed interest, stayed kind, and didn't make fun of anyone on this site. We're not the type for ignorance. Most of us have had our share.

Anyway, i'm Sophie. Honestly, i dont even have any friends yet. That makes me wonder if people even sent friend requests on this site or if people just use posts all the time.

-Sophie