LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Entire Nursery For Sale Cheap!

Parkplace Crib??? I think is what it's called.... I know its somewhere in Ohio.... I read it too, was wondering if it was them as well.... A friend of mine, who comes here on occassion, makes the cribs and highchairs and has for them in the past.......

That crib and high chair are completely adorable... i want them so bad... and if i had my own house and nine hundred dollars... i'd probably get them. Does anyone know where to find those kinds of cribs and high chairs online??

-Sophie

That crib and high chair are completely adorable... i want them so bad... and if i had my own house and nine hundred dollars... i'd probably get them. Does anyone know where to find those kinds of cribs and high chairs online??

-Sophie

There is an online store that sells AB furniture... very expensive though.... www.babyapparels.com

It is the company that supplied the TV show CSI with the AB furniture for the episode, King Baby

Parkplace Crib??? I think is what it's called.... I know its somewhere in Ohio.... I read it too, was wondering if it was them as well.... A friend of mine, who comes here on occassion, makes the cribs and highchairs and has for them in the past.......

I am pretty sure this is not Parkplacecrib. Parkplacecrib nursery rooms are themed after Peter Pan and Pooh. Which the pic on ebay is clearly a different not.

They totalled up the amount of money they spent on everything and it came to $2,850. I'm going to say the reserve is somewhere in the neighborhood of $2,500.

The bottom of the ad says reserve is far less than half value, so I would guess about $1200. That would be a steal. I only live about a hour away, so I could get it here pretty cheap. To me it just seems like there service. Making a living off of others. Their prices for a weekend stay $700+. They have obviously recouped the cost of these items. Granted like I said it's a really great price but it is used. I wish I could get past the point that $2800+ a month income off of Us. Just seems Like gouging. I mean you really wouldn't have to work through the week per say. And it's really no work on the weekend either. Perhaps I'll buy all of it and Open a Nursery in Columbus with my Mommy!! Yeah that's the Ticket! I'll undercut them by half price at least! sabotaged with their own stuff! :P

BTW there are Two Nursery's up there in the Cleveland Area, this isn't ParkPlace Crib. This was the first one, they helped open ParkPlace when the other people saw what a easy money scam it was. I'm glad my Mommy doesn't charge me. They both offer about the same price too. Sorry but the Items are a great deal for sure, the business practices are just outta my league. But, Supply meets demand as they are booked up, so good for them. Yeah I'm jealous..not! Having a REAL mommy/Wife is the best. So if $700 you have to spend, spend it on what makes you happy.

There is no shipping. All pick-up, and unless you live in an ajacent state, the gas costs would probably hike you up a few hundred. I still find it all really adorable, and i've deffientnly considered opening a baby hotel myself, but cheaper... not for competitive purposes but because i wanna make other babies happier.... ya know? It's the location i think i'd have problems with...

-Sophie

There is no shipping. All pick-up, and unless you live in an ajacent state, the gas costs would probably hike you up a few hundred. I still find it all really adorable, and i've deffientnly considered opening a baby hotel myself, but cheaper... not for competitive purposes but because i wanna make other babies happier.... ya know? It's the location i think i'd have problems with...

-Sophie

No shipping!!! Wow that would be great in my hand luggage! Still, it would give the airport staff a laugh.

Beth

I have friends in the center of Ohio, and they wanted it so badly... but they lack their own home right now. That's not really furniture you wanna be bringing to your parents' house. I wouldn't recommend buying it if you cant transport it yourself... like with a big van or truck. Gas prices would be terrible.

Has it been bought yet?!

Also... where did they get it? It's adorable... but i wont have a house for at least another year.

-Sophie