LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story: School For Wayward Adults (f/m Domination)

School for Wayward Adults

by Fulldiaper Michael

Copyright 2008 All rights reserved

This story is purely fictional and and any relationship to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Chapter 1

I knew I was in trouble, my wife had told me the next time she caught me in diapers, I would be really really sorry. Well, she was supposed to be gone for two weeks and I saw this as an opportunity to get my fix of diapers, without involving her. "BAD IDEA" She came home and caught me locked into my locking plastic pants and I had taken a fleet enema just a few minutes before she came home. I made the mistake of leaving the key and some AB/DL magazines in the livingroom as I prepared myself for a week of diapers.

I had just clicked the lock, when I heard her voice, "PERFECT, Just fu**ing perfect."

I spun around to look for the keys and she said, "looking for these?"

She closed the bathroom door and left me standing there. I heard the door lock from the other side and knew I was in really big trouble. I listened faintly and could hear her wandering from room to room. By the time she returned I was pressured not to fill my clean diaper and plastic pants. She opened the door and had what appeared to be a leash and collar. She grabbed my hand and arm and spun me around and attached this apparatus to my body and it fastened in the back, where I couldn't reach it. She then attached the leash and pulled my hands to my side and attached cuffs to each arm, rending me totally and completely helpless, other than to walk.

She grabbed the leash and said, "come on bABy." and started pulling me toward the front door of the house. I panicked and tried to pull away, but the strain had a side affect, I filled my diaper with a hot steamy enema and it felt like a ton of poopie. Now any other time, I would have relished this feeling, but right now all I wanted to do was not go throught the front door dressed and smelling like this. She reaffirmed her grip and pulled me out the door and swatted my now full diaper and said, "good bABy, just what you should DOO." and laughed as she opened the sliding door on the side of the van. She shoved me into the seat and reached around and buckled me in, so I couldn't get out if I wanted to. She started the van and then went back into the house and returned with a HUGE quart sized babybottle will of some liquid that appeared to be chocolate milk and shoved it in my mouth and said, "Drink!"

I knew better than to argue with her, and started sucking the contents down. She propped the bottle up, so that it was up high and the contents just kept emptying into my mouth. As the bottle was about half empty I started getting really drowsy and could hardly keep my eyelids open. I saw my wife look in the rearview mirror and by now I was becoming disoriented and finally sleep over took me and I passed out, with about a quarter of the bottle left. I don't know how much time passed, but I did know that I was now also wet along with messy and hadn't remembered wetting or waking up.

I was startled awake and it was dark outside and when we left it was about mid-afternoon when we started. I remember looking at the clock in the kitchen before going into the bathroom. I didn't have my watch on to see what time it was and the clock on the van she had been bugging me to change since we replaced the battery about three months ago and we had gone on daylight savings too. So, I didn't know if it has just turned dark or we had been driving for over 12 or more hours.

I also realized that I had to poop again and I know that the enema I took would be still working. I figured she spiked that bottle with something, but had no idea what.

We pulled into this estate driveway and a guard came to the driver window. It was a woman, well built and quite muscular and she took some information from my wife and she went back into the guard shack and I couldn't see what she did, but she returned and then let the van past these huge iron gates and onto a very long and well maintained driveway. We drove another fifteen minutes and finally I could see what appeared to be the estate house and man was it huge.

My wife got out and told me to mind my manners and stay in the van. Someone would be along to fetch me shortly. I was getting really pissed. This was going way to far. I went to speak up and it felt like my tounge was about five times it's normal size and all that came out was. uth stopth thith ritth nowth. She said, "It's only begining."

As my wife dissapeared into the estate I started to panick and look for a way to get loose, but my wife had been very thorough and I was trapped in the seat, restrainded and my hands were useless to even undo the seatbelt that held me in the van. Even if I did get out, it had to be close to five or more miles back to the gatehouse and how would I scale the huge 30' wall. I resigned myself to whatever fate my wife had planned.

About that time, I saw four or five women coming out the front door, but my wife was not with them. I heard the familar click of the van door unlocking. They apparently had gotten the keys from my wife. Now in a matter of moments these five women surrounded the van door and I felt a plethera of their soft but firm hands started applying something soft, but very restraining on my arms, legs, hands and even my ankles. When they pulled me from the van, they plopped me into what appeared to be a huge adult baby carriage and proceeded back into the mannor. I went to speak and found a pacifier gag put into place before I got two words out. I then felt a cool liquid flowing into my mouth and I was forced to swallow.

As we entered the well lit estate house, I noticed the catherdral ceilings and ornate designs on the wall. Then I was wisked into a small elevator, just large enough for the six of us and the carriage. We started a downward descent and kept going for what seem like minutes and finally the elevator stopped and there was an antiseptic white hallway and really bright lights on the ceiling. So bright I had to close my eyes or squint to keep from being temporarily blinded.

They wheeled past quite a few doors where I could hear muffled sounds, but nothing distinct. We entered this room and there was absolutely nothing in it but a huge OB/GYN table and an IV pole. I was rolled over to the table and all five women picked me up and placed me on the table as I lost control of my bowels into my diaper for a second time. They didn't even break strided at that, but all smiled and looked straight at me as I performed my infantile doody.

They all left and I heard a loud CLICK and I figured that I was locked in the room. I couldn't have got up to check if I had wanted to. I waited and waited and waited and still waited more. It seemed like hours, but I'm sure it probably was only minutes. I had yet to have any dialog with any adult since my wife had bAByknapped me. This amazon woman came in and pushed a panel in the wall and I noticed all kinds of medical equipment and instruments. She walked over to where I was laying and reached down with her mamouth hand and squeezed my diaper and locking plastic pants, shifting the contents of my diaper up my back and toward my balls and penis. She seemed to be massaging it. She did this for about three to four minutes and never uttered a word. I tried to speak but with the gag in all I did was drool and unintelligible sounds that she just smiled at.

I noticed the IV pole is where my gag terminiated and there was a thick pasty white creamy liquid in a 2 liter bag that was flowing into my mouth and finally resting in my stomach. It was bland tasting, but I was feeling quite full and the bag wasn't even half empty. She reached over with a syringe in hand and injected a yellowish fluid into my feeder gag line. Within a matter of seconds of injesting the liquid, I could feel my bladder filling and I had a dyer need to empty my bladder and it just kept getting worse by the second. Within about 60 seconds I couldn't hold it any longer and the hot warm urine invaded my already wet and full diaper. My captor went to a small area and pressed a panel on the wall and I saw a small LCD computer screen and keyboard. She was typing something in the computer and then she returned with a second syringe and injected it in my feeder gag.

I knew this couldn't be good, and I was right. Within a matter of minutes I started feeling DEEP cramps in my upper bowels that traveled down into my lower bowels within less than an hour. I could feel the tide rising and there wasn't a damned thing I could do to stop it. I felt my body start to spasm and cramp after cramp wracked my body and within about 45-50 minutes, it felt like my whole body was pushing all the contents of my bowels into my now saturated and filled diaper.

Then my captor said, "you may wonder how we do this?" Then she proceeded to tell me, the first injection is a very potent and strong diuretic to make you bladder fill and empty quite rapidly and helplessly. The other is a bowel purgative that evacuates the bowels from the stomach to the anus helplessly. You did poorly by the way, which means that your stay here will probably be much shorter than most men. Most men can hold out for nearly two or three hours before filling thier first diaper bABy.

I could feel I was on the verge of tears, but I still had no idea where I was or how long I was going to be here!

I hadn't seen my wife since she left me sitting in the van and I was wisked off to my current situation.

My captor said, "you probably have so many questions bABy, but they'll all be answered for you, in our time, not yours. If you relax, we can make this quite enjoyable. However if you fight us, we can make this a LIFELONG NIGHTMARE bABy!!"

I couldn't contain myself anymore and burst into tears. My captor took me in her arms and pulled me tightly to her breasts and said, "there there, it's ok, all men are just big bABy's and you need a mommy, don't you?" I wanted to scream no, but I felt my head bobbing up and down on her soft ample and quite firm and full breasts. Then she surprized me and pulled the feeder gag out, but not before admonishing me no talking yet. She then release her blouse and bra and pulled my mouth to her round brown areola and pushed me head in a gesture to nurse. I started suckling and tasted sweet nectar of breast milk.

I slowly stopped crying and composed myself and continued my suckling and drained her breast on one side and she gently shifted me to the other breast and after nearly an hour of feeding I could feel my stomach full of her sweet nectar. Then to my horor, I could feel my bowels moving into my overflowing diaper. She said, "just like a bABy, eat and mess. Good bABy." Then she gently took a key, it was the key to my locking pants and proceeded to unlock and change my diaper. She lovingly removed the messy diaper, as if it was nothing more than taking out the trash or cooking, but she wiped me gently and lovingly and cleaned me up and then applied some thick white paste to my bottom and front. I thought she was going to diaper me, but she left me lying there for a long time and then she pressed a button on the wall and I saw a head of a shower

drop from the ceiling on a long stainless steel hose and she grabbed and a warm and gentle spay doused my entire body.

It was then I could see all my pubic hair and body hair were washing right off me. I was as bare as a newborn bABy. Then she applied another white cream and it tingled. She then reached under inside a door on the table and pulled out what appeared to be a thick white disposable diaper and then pressed a button on the side of the table and I felt my legs being elevated upwards.

Just then another button on the table was pushed and up popped an assortment of powders, sprays, lotions and creams used on babies or adult bABy's. She applied diaper rash cream, babypowder and a fine mist of something else and pulled the diaper snug and taped it on.

Then she reached over and grabbed another syringe and this one went into my hip and stung a little. She then undid all my restraints and I thought I'm going to make a break for it now. I went to sit up and sortof slid to the floor in a puddle. I could barely scoot, let alone get up and run past this amazon woman. She turned and said, "ah ah, no you can't walk yet, you're just a newborn bABy."

It was then I realized that my legs were pretty much useless to me as an escape mechanism

...to be continued

Chapter 2

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse; in walked three of the most beautiful women in tight latex fullcut dresses that clung to their bodies and hugged every curve and boy did they have curves. I didn't know it, but this was to be my second lesson from my new captors. As the inside of my diaper stirred, the women almost in unison said, "yep, he's ready for phase two girls!"

Now I had no idea what phase two was, but if it involved these women, I thought, "TAKE ME AWAY!", and so I was being wheeled out of the first treatment room and back into the hall. I was just about to make a statement about their beauty when the short blonde with huge breasts pressed a pacifier to my lips and then secured it with a strap behind my head. It was then I noticed that it had hole in it and she was attaching a clear tube that lead to another bag of fluid. Then within seconds, a clear green liquid started filling my mouth. Almost instantly I was alert, awake and aroused. My diaper was tenting and it was almost painful. Then two of the what I could only guess by their outfits as nurses started rubbing the front of my diaper very methodically.

I was just about to climax when they stopped as abruptly as they had started and said, "not yet bABy, but soon."

As they wheeled me down the long cooridor, I noticed that the lights were getting a bit dimmer on top and soon began to see a pattern of lines and swirls on the ceiling and the blonde bombshell, said, "that's right bABy, look at the lines and swirls." I couldn't help it, they were like mesmerizing and I really couldn't see much of anything else. Suddenly, we turned a corner and there was another amazon woman. This one had a similar tight white, either leather or latex dress that hugged her every curve and accentuated them quite nicely.

She met the other three and as the were talking, I noticed that all the women had firm and tight glutes and mamary's. All of their bodies were tonned and well defined. Two were brunnets and one was a black haired beauty with deep dark eyes that penetrated the soul when when she looked at me. The last was the short bombshell. She was wearing about 4" heels and her calves and thighs were firm, not bulky like a bodybuilder, but shapely and sensually sexy. All four women looked and me and smiled as their glances moved down to my tenting diaper. All of the women were wearing similar outfits, except the new one had on an all white with a black stripe down on the side.

The women made their way back over around and all of them placed their hands on the front of my diaper and I thought I was going to explode. As I climaxed I heard one of them say, "he'll do nicely for the new proto type trainer!"

I couldn't think about anything but the orgasm that wracked my body and kept spewing semen into my diaper. I was totally and completely exhausted and I guess I passed out. When I awoke, the three that wheeled me were nowhere to be found, and the amazon with the tight white and black stripe said, "goodmorning bABy." I had no idea of how long I was out or how many hours or days I had been a captive now. My time was measured by awake and sleep, eating or suckling in the first phase. Now I was awake and this amazon had me in room on what appeared to be an operating room.

She came over to me and had a syringe in hand and said, "I'm going to give you a local and then I'm going to put a small implant into your rectum and penis bABy. This way it won't hurt." All I heard was, "HURT"

I tried to talk but I still had the pacifer gag in my mouth and noticed now the fluid was a more blueish color and flowing into my mouth and I had apparently developed a reflexive sucking and swallowing. My amazon captor removed my diaper and I was laying naked as a jaybird on the table and I couldn't move a muscle, despite I had nothing restraining me!

She said, "You're going to feel a small prick and hopefully nothing more twice bABy; Ready?" I started to nod, but my body wasn't listening to me and sure enough to her word, I felt a small sting and another one in my butt. Then I felt like she was manhandling me.

I don't know how much time had lapsed, but I know that she replaced the IV bag nearly four times before she was completely done.

She then slipped a sleeve onto my penis and I felt pressure on butt. She came around to where I could see her and she said, "I've placed two sensors in your body bABy. One is to detect the presence of urine output and the other fecal output.

She said, "Now the purpose of these sensors is to turn on the sleeve that I placed around your penis and testicles bABy. When you pee pee or poo poo in your diaper now, you're going to be treated to an orgasm. If you pee pee and poo poo in your diaper, you're going to be treated to two." This is called Pavlov conditioning bABy. We want you to enjoy using your diapers. We want to totally and completely make you 100% dependent on your diapers bABy. Do you understand?"

I tried to shake my head NO NO NO, but my body betrayed yet again. She then said, "if this isn't what you want, just tell me?" Then pressed a button and I felt my penis start to come to life. She said, "this is a FREEBIE bABy." She took a small vile of yellow stuff and poured onto the sensor in my penis, then lifted my legs and smeared something on my butt.

I could feel a buzz, then a constant and steady building deep down in my penis and it kept building and the sheath on my penis got snug and tight and then started vibrating back and forth and up and down and I was thinking, I'm going to be milked here. All of a sudden there was stimulation inside my rectum and I was hoping it would never end and it kept building and my body started to react and my muscles started to tense in my feet, and then my calves, and my thighs and I felt my back arch and my arms stiffen and press into the table and my penis stretched toward the ceiling and I could feel every ounce of my being was being pulled and jerked into the base of my penis and I screamed outloud and shot load after load of hot cum all over me, the table, the floor and my amazon captor.

The pulsating in my groin subsided only after I counted close to a hundred pulses. She smiled and gently began to clean me up. I tried to talk but nothing came out but mumble. She said, "you rest bABy, you've really worn yourself out."

Dear Mike, an exciting B&D baby story - a favourite theme of mine - and I'm enjoying it immensely. Good layout, nice use of paragraphs and dialogue, too. One thing? You gotta spell-check, baby! 'Dyer need' is spelled 'dire need,' for example. There are others, but your spell-check program will pick up most of them. Keep writing and posting, little one, and if you want some more (serious) literary criticism, let me know. Okay?

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia ;)

Chapter 3

Boy was that an understatement. I hadn't cum like that since I was in my mid to late teens and with that much intensity. I was falling

into their well laid trap and I was enjoying it. Then she took a pacifier and placed back in my mouth and secured it behind my head and then she reached out of my line of sight and I could see a white substance making it's way toward my mouth down the tube that was attached to my pacifier. She said, you need your nourishment bABy to keep your diapers soaking wet and sloshy, so you can enjoy your diapers; and then she smiled at me. I tried to

put my tounge over the holes in the pacifer, and she said, "ah ah ah" and she attached a tube and I could feel the pacifier inflate in my

mouth and there seemed to be a million holes now. I couldn't get them all, so I tasted the paste.

It was sweet with a little bit of an after taste. I thought, "I'll just swallow this and maybe she'll stop." I swallowed and that started a

process of me getting paste, swallowing and more pasted replacing the paste. As I was "eating" I called it. Three other women in long

tight red rubber outfits came in and my dream angel said, "we'll see you later bABy."

The women in red as I came to call them were wearing RN nursing badges with their names. The short cute brunette was named

Tammie and then there was tall, slender blonde, her name was Ronnie and finally there was a tall, well built redhead that her name was

Priscilla. They all introduced themselves and said, "what's your name lil bABy?" Then Tammie looked at her chart and said, "oh this is

bABy Michael." Ronnie looked at her chart and said, "him's is here because him's mommy caught him." The redhead Priscilla just smiled

at me.

All of the women were well in shape and bubble butt and bodacious breasts. Priscilla's nipples were hard and protruding to the surface

of her red dress. I noticed that Tammie had a camel toe. I didn't realize that these women were distracting and I didn't even notice, until

we got back on the elevator and Ronnie press a button and inserted a key card around her neck that I was being moved yet again.

Just about that time the elevator door opened and I was nearly blinded by the light. I noticed that my three escorts were wearing light shields over their eyes. Then I was wheeled into what appeared to be a surgery room. Ronnie efficiently dediapered me and I laying completely nude and exposed and I felt a light tingleing sensation on my skin and Priscilla place patches over my eyes as the light and heat on my body intensified. I smelt what smelled like burning hair and I realized it was me that was smoking. Tammie was the first to speak. We've deaded all your hair folicles and no hair will grow on your body anywhere, including your head and of course your diaper area.

I was turned over and the process repeated. I was told, "since you've cooperated, here is your reward and more yellow and brown went on my penis and butt and I could feel it building and growing within my loins and wanted to stop and not embarass myself in front of these women, but primal instincts took over. I not only wanted it, but I started yelling, "YES, YES, MAKE ME YOUR bABy" and my mind was going foggy and I couldn't think of anything but the impending orgasm. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore Priscilla dropped a drop of some greenish liquid and my body went into orgasm spasm's and convulsions. I was in 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th heaven. I was totally and completely drained of any and all energy or resistance.

I ACTUALLY WANTED MORE!

Then I was wheeled back into the elevator and Priscilla this time pressed a down button and she removed from her dress top and key card and we started a VERY rapid descent and probably 10 seconds later the elevator slowed and came to a halt and the doors opened into a room like no other.

This room had hallways extending from it and they looked like they went on forever. In the center of the room could be only what would be described a control center. In the control center there were women and we were buzzed into a steel door and between the door and the next door was a large full length thick glass barrier, to keep anyone from the hallway from getting into the control center. The women in the control center scanned something on the side of my gurney and then I heard the buzzer on the second door and I was wheeled into an octagon shaped room where there were doors facing out only. In the door directly in front of me a large, very well built woman, that was quite endowed came towards me with a diaper.

Without much hesitation she had me diapered and compressed like an expert. I could feel pressure on my abdomen and stomach. The diaper fit me like a kidskin leather glove. It hugged my butt and caressed my groin and crotch. It was a soft cotton material and she shoved a babybottle in my mouth and I instintively suckled the contents into my tummy. She then rounded the gurney and put a tube to the side of my face and injected some substance into my ear and then came around the other side and did the same thing. The she attached two wires to each ear goo and placed a box under the gurney that I couldn't see, but I was sure she connected the wires to this box.

She then pulled a plastic box out of her pocket and I saw her lips moving, but I was unable to hear anything. I tried to move to panic and the drugs were still rendering my muscles either atrophied and numb. I reached over and tugged on her cloth uniform and got her attention. She looked at me and fumbled with the remote and depressed a button and her voice came booming into my head. She said, "what is it?"

She turned it down and said it again, "What IS IT?"

I went to talk and my mouth was moving but I didn't hear me now. She flipped a toggle switch and I could hear my voice my ear and I could hear the things going on around me. She said, "I'll be your caretaker from here on out." She then reached under the gurney and pulled out something that looked like a sole insert and removed the paper and applied them to the bottom of my feet and then she pulled out the remote and pressed a button and I felt a mild shock through my feet. She said, "this is to make sure bABy's crawl and NOT walk bABy." Then she applied similar pads, only smaller to my the inside of my palms.

She pressed her remote and I felt my penis come to life. I was being stimulated by the pads on my hands. She then fit a pair of what I thought were rubber pants over my diaper and lifted my legs to snap them on. She said, "if a staff member pats your butt and you're not wet or messy, they can continue to pat your butt and your bowels and bladder will void. Right now they would have to do it for about a minute, but it can be turned down to as little as a few seconds bABy."

I don't know why, but I wasn't the slightest bit worried and had no idea of how much time had elapsed from the time my wife had brought me here till right now and I didn't care. She then moved into my line of sight and attached pads to either side of my head. She said, "we can control imagery with these. We can make you think you're in a nursery; or HELL. We can make you feel happy and excited; or we can make you feel embarassed or humilated in your diapers bABy."

...to be continued

Chapter 4

Then she said, "let me demonstrate bABy." She pressed a button and I was at home, in the nursery, mommy was holding me and getting ready to change me lovingly. She placed me on the changing table and lovingly and ever so gentley pulled one tape off and then the other and said, "did little bABy boy leave mommy a surprise?" and blew on my tummy. She opened the diaper and lifted my legs and said, "yes hims did, him's left mommy a special surprise. good bABy."

She then reached for the baby wipes and cleaned up the mess smiling and laughing the whole time. She lotioned and powdered me up and lifted my legs up and placed a clean fresh diaper under me and taped it up snuggley and blew more on my tummy and picked me up and held me to her breasts and rocked me.

Then I was back on the gurney in front of my captor.

She said, "or it could be like this." and pressed the button. I was locked inside of a crib, my body was encased in some kind of rubber. I could tell I had something thick on around my crotch, but trussed up the way I was I couldn't see. In walked this woman wearing a tight white rubber dress and she said, "I see the enema has failed to work bABy, guess we'll have to take more drastic measures."

She removed a syringe out of her pocket and approaches me and then roughly turns me so she has access to my backside and jams the needle through the rubber and whatever is underneath it, until it hits home in the fleshy part of my butt. She then mashes the plunger down and I feel the contents entering and burning. She says, "this should do the trick bABy."

Then she attaches a leash to my neck and roughly pulls me to my feet. We start to leave the room when the first cramp hits me and I double over. She says, "not yet bABy, not here."

She again jerks the leash and I have to follow. When we exit the door, I'm in an auditorium and it's full of teenage girls and women of all ages and sizes.

She takes me to the center of the meeting and places me on a OB-GYN table and places my feet in the stirrups and secures them. She turns the table, where all the women can see my crotch. I pass a loud fart and all the room get's ghostly quiet. She says, "ladies this is how you treat a man and keep him under your control."

I let another fart, this time it was a wet one and then the dam broke and I started farting and pooping and I couldn't stop. Spasm after spasm gripped me and let me go as the contents of my bowels were emptied into the seat of my diaper.

My captor said, "notice the brown stains appearing on bABy's diaper ladies?"

"I gave this bABy a shot less than ten minutes ago and this is the results. He has to wear diapers, or risk completely soiling or wetting hmself in public.", she stated. Then said, "what man would want to go to a bar or sporting event looking like this?"

All the women laughed in unison.

Then she said, "do I have any volunteers to change our very messy bABy?"

Not one woman raised their hand.

She said, "see also ladies, no problems with infidelity either. What woman would want to change a man's shitty diaper before she fucked him?"

Then again I was back on the gurney in front of my captor.

Then she said, "you behave and it will be like the first dream sequence, you don't and it will be like the second every second you are in training. GOT IT?"

She scared the crap of me litterally. I filled my diaper and felt my penis come to life and I couldn't stop it. I felt my penis growing harder and harder and being stroked. She noticed the look on my face and said, "oh does bABy like his diapers?"

I couldn't help it, I blurted out, "make me your diapered bABy slave Ma'am."

She said, "oh I will bABy, I will MAKE you my helpless diapered bABy slave. Before you leave here, you'll be totally and completely diaper dependent."

I knew I should be scared, but the orgasm that was building was making feel like I didn't care. All that mattered was the climax in my diapered crotch that was building and inevitable. My body tensed up and I could feel her hand on my now hard and throbbing penis helping me to my heavenly climax.

All of a sudden, I was in the girls locker room, only in a diaper and all the girls watching me as I hit the point of no return and ejaculated into my diaper. The girls all reached out and touched the now soaking wet with cum diaper and I felt myself being pushed backwards and landed on my butt and the girls were removing my soaked diaper.

One said, "wait a minute, we need to clean the bABy out." Then dissapeared. She returned with a full red bag of enema solution and while my diaper was off, proceeded to stick the nozzle in my butt, while the other girls sealed another diaper around my loins. I felt my bowels filling up and started to beg the girls to allow me access to the bathroom. Almost in unison, they all said, "you're wearing your diaper bABy." Then a couple of them started rubbing the front of my diaper and stomach. Then when the bag was empty, they pulled it roughly out of my bottom and diaper.

Then a few of the girls sat on my tummy, trying to force me to fill the diaper with the enema solution. They bounced and satdown hard, until the inevitable happened, then they all got up and watched me fill my diaper. Then they picked me up and took me to the pricipal's office, where the school nurse proceeded to change into a clean diaper and sent me home like that, where my mother kept me in diapers from that day on.

Then I was back on the gurney.

She said, "enjoy you're little trip bABy?"

I then realized, that these women controlled every bit of my comfort or discomfort and started to cry. I was wheeled into a room and felt a pin prick in my hip and the room got all fuzzy and I passed out.

I fadded in and out of conscienceness and everytime I did, someone was attending to my wet or messy diapers. My dreams were a mix of nightmares and dreams. Some were really great, and other's were extremely humilating and degrading.

All of them involved beautiful women and I was always diapered, sometimes I was just wet, but usually I was wet and messy in front of these beautiful women. Even if I didn't think they knew I was diapered, all of them some how did. Most thought it was cute, though others were completely disgusted and wanted to humilate me and make me wet and mess them in front of them and usually I had no choice. I don't know why, but they would say, show me your diapers bABy, and I had to show them. As soon as one would say, is he wet? I would begin to helplessly pee in my diaper. If one dared to say, "Is he messy?" I would feel my backside open and begin to fill my diaper.

I thought it strange there were no men in any of my dream or nightmare sequences. Only women, all beautiful and well built. I wanted to have sex with them, but all of them said, "you're too much of a bABy."

...to be continued

• 15 years later...