LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Consider This A Need?

I'm just curious....

Right near the end of my potty training, my uncle decided to make me his toy.

This is probably why toilets cause me anxiety and why I hate them so much.

When I wasn't in diapers 24/7, I often found somewhere else to pee if I could (Tree, or even *embarassed* a sink).

Yeah, I know, I should probably see a shrink for it.

As far as I'm concerned, I need diapers to live a decent life.

I just wanted to know what everyone else thinks.

I know this whole thing is why I'm so childish.

I'm just curious....

Right near the end of my potty training, my uncle decided to make me his toy.

This is probably why toilets cause me anxiety and why I hate them so much.

When I wasn't in diapers 24/7, I often found somewhere else to pee if I could (Tree, or even *embarassed* a sink).

Yeah, I know, I should probably see a shrink for it.

As far as I'm concerned, I need diapers to live a decent life.

I just wanted to know what everyone else thinks.

I know this whole thing is why I'm so childish.

You were big enough to pee in a sink? That's big enough to tell your uncle to go to hell!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

You were big enough to pee in a sink? That's big enough to tell your uncle to go to hell!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

No no, that's as I got older. I was only 3 or 4-ish when it happend

I think it might be good for you to see someone to get past the trauma of what had happened to you - not necessarily to get out of diapers. You're old enough to know that whatever happened wasn't your fault and your reactions - even peeing in the sink - are an outcome of what happened - again, not your fault. You are still carrying a burden from those times and it might make you feel better to deal with it in a way that might lighten that burden.

Wouldn't it be nice to wear diapers because you want to rather than feel you have to?

I think it might be good for you to see someone to get past the trauma of what had happened to you - not necessarily to get out of diapers. You're old enough to know that whatever happened wasn't your fault and your reactions - even peeing in the sink - are an outcome of what happened - again, not your fault. You are still carrying a burden from those times and it might make you feel better to deal with it in a way that might lighten that burden.

Wouldn't it be nice to wear diapers because you want to rather than feel you have to?

Going through so much stuff at once, seeing somebody for that as well is going to complicate things alot.

I still have nightmares at times. Floppy helps keep them away.

I am so sorry to hear this Diapered Witch. (Hug) If this is something that helps you cope with your pains of yesteryear then I believe it is a good thing. Should you see a shrink for this problem? I don't think so unless it is creating an unsafe condition for your health or the health of others. I think seeing a shrink is a good thing if there is a hump, or hurdle a person wants to cross but cannot because of emotions.

To answer your question, is this a need for me? Yes, I feel after years of having these feelings it has become so ingrained into my persona that without it I would only be a partial of my formal self. I also believe that this diaper thing provides me a positive and healthy outlet to feelings that I may be having that can be overwhelming at the moment. Some people do drugs, others drink, and I wear diapers. It is my coping mechanism, might as well embrace and enjoy who I am. :)

Hi Diapered Witch,

I think this is a need. You don't say in your profile whether your are AB or DL or a mix.

I am DL. I am sexually oriented to diapers as others are oriented to females or males etc.

If one is AB the need is emotional.

Just my take on the subject.

Anondl

Diapered Witch, i am sorry to hear what you went through, and i am glad you have found diapers a comfort. As for seeing a therapist, i agree if you memories, dreams and emotions are causing your work and social life to suffer, than it may be time to see someone, but if the diapers are working for you and you feel you have more pressing concerns then stick with those.

Just to clear something up.. there are lots of us ab's out there for who it IS sexual and there are lot of dl's out there for whom it is NOT sexual... it seems almost a 50/50 split.

Hi Diapered Witch,

I think this is a need. You don't say in your profile whether your are AB or DL or a mix.

I am DL. I am sexually oriented to diapers as others are oriented to females or males etc.

If one is AB the need is emotional.

Just my take on the subject.

Anondl

I'm definitely AB.

Floppy, my pacifier, baby bottles, daily use of diapers, not sexual.

Someday, I have trouble getting to work just cause I don't want to put Floppy down in order to go get dressed.

I'm definitely AB.

Floppy, my pacifier, baby bottles, daily use of diapers, not sexual.

Someday, I have trouble getting to work just cause I don't want to put Floppy down in order to go get dressed.

Witch:

That's got to be a need...but if you are having trouble functioning, such as getting to work, then I would talk to a therapist if possible. The therapist job is to help you function...and if floppy and co help you do it, then they aren't going anywhere except home with you.

Witch:

That's got to be a need...but if you are having trouble functioning, such as getting to work, then I would talk to a therapist if possible. The therapist job is to help you function...and if floppy and co help you do it, then they aren't going anywhere except home with you.

I take Floppy EVERYWHERE, except in to customer locations when at work. He's in the car tho, guarding the repair parts.

At a recent spiritual festival, more than one psychic described his aura/spirit identically, and they did not speak to each other in the time frame. So, for me, this confirms my belief that, through spiritual actions, Floppy has BECOME a spiritual being. He's still inanimate in the physical world (which is why I can leave him in a hot car without him dying, thank Goddess!), but spiritually, he's alive. Ever seen the velvatine rabbit... It's kinda like that, just on a spiritual level instead.

Non-spiritual people may think I'm crazy.

My mom used to think it was all a show (me being so attached to this "damn thing" as she puts it), till she saw me with him when she knew I had no idea she was there. I don't act differently with Floppy in front of people than I do by myself.

She still HATE Floppy with a vengeance for no good reason.

all they did for me was offer reliefe from stress. it soundsweird but as things got more stressful yeah sure that wouldof course make my bedwettingWORSE, but, if i just lounged in them i felt comfortable and secure safe as it were so my stress levels dwindled. i dont need them but theyre a great hel! well... dont need unless im having bad bedwetting episodes anyways.

I was sexually abused sometime around my potty training, too, and I'm certain that's where my fixation comes from. Is it normal? This is what I say: something very abnormal happened to us, and our response--a fixation on something we associate with the incident--is common in people who were abused as kids.

I'm in therapy right now, and to anyone who suspects they could benefit from it, I couldn't recommend it more. It's not a sign of shame, weakness, or defeat--it's a way to beat the shit out of emotional distress.

You may need diapers to be happy, but you don't need to need diapers to be happy. If that makes any sense.