LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

List Of Current Diapers With Plastic Backing.....

looking to purchase probably a case.

execpt for the bambinos............ which current diapers have plastic backed covers????

maybe some with--

* a little extra noisy

* can hold multiple wettings

I had looked at the Tranquility ATN..........any idea on those???

Depends Maximum protection 6 tapes (3 per side)

Attends 10 with waistband (My personal favorite) 6 tapes (3 per side)

Molicare 4 tapes (2 per side)

Abena 4 tapes (2 per side)

Bambinos 4 tapes (2 per side)

Secure Plus 4 tapes (2 per side)

Tranquility atn 4 tapes (2 per side)

Mega Careline 4 tapes (2 per side)

Thats all I can think of right now. My personal Favorite Diaper is attends 10 and a depend booster. The extra tape makes a huge difference with the fit.

Walmart's Assurance tape on maximum protection are plastic backed and quite noisy.

Ya, Theres Walmart, Walgreens used to have a plastic backed one, I dont know if they still make it. Same With cvs brand plastic backed. I tried the walgreens and cvs brand and they were ok but even depends were better than those.

Has CVS replaced their plastic-backed diapers with the cloth ones? I haven't been able to find any of the plastic after going to several stores :(

Yeah, they went cloth about a year ago. It would probably be tough to find any of the old ones.

if you're in the pnw, Bartell Drugs has Prevail briefs, which are pretty thick, and definitely plastic and noisy. I was once called out by a coworker while wearing those. They came in pkgs of 22 for $12, more count, and a better deal than the DeepEnds.

I got Kendall Wings at the hospital during my last stay - those are plastic and pretty OK for one to two wets.

Currently I'm in the Secure Plus' and while they're a great fitting, good-looking didy, I'll say that the plastic is thin, and can be compromised with a finger poke -- not good if you're already wet, and for me, only hold about 1 solid wetting, though I don't trust them enough yet to push them further. But if noisy is what you're looking for, they're an excellent choice. Plus, I LOVE folks who will stand behind their product, and that's exactly what SCPC does.

LOL ya, Im sure there are a few others but most are some weird store brand or foreign. The ones I mentioned are the most well known and the best diapers.

Unfortunately you can't get European Tena Slips in America so yeah these brands are perhaps the best too you!

Last I knew, Prevail/First Quality were plastic backed (what I'm wearing in my avatar pic) and come in cool colors (unfortunately, the mediums are white, wish I wore a large at the time, but smalls are greem and large are blue for FQ).

Unfortunately you can't get European Tena Slips in America so yeah these brands are perhaps the best too you!

Ya, Ive never tried them but I cant imagine they are any better than the european abena xplus. I also doubt they have 6 tapes (3 per side). Seems like European diapers are 2 tapes and some american diapers are 3 tapes. So Ill stick with the American ones thank you very much :biker_h4h:

Ya, Ive never tried them but I cant imagine they are any better than the european abena xplus. I also doubt they have 6 tapes (3 per side). Seems like European diapers are 2 tapes and some american diapers are 3 tapes. So Ill stick with the American ones thank you very much :biker_h4h:

Abena xplus are absolute crap compared to Tena slips, people only like them because they are bulky. The tapes are poo and plastic feels really thick unlike the soft crinkly Tenas. I don't thick three tape nappies would make much difference with two tape ones.

One of the style Attends I still purchase by the case routinely has a poly plastic shell, the same as always. This is the Attends Youth Briefs, cat BRCL1000. Long ago when I started buying the BRCL1000 they were call Adult Small, and still are designed to fit hips less than 20" to 28" although they fit well on my 29" hips.

What is interesting is the Attends Breathable Briefs (extra absorbent) Small cat BRBX 10 are the same size as the BRCL1000. Small or Youth, today they are the same. Long ago, circa 1981, Attends did make Youth briefs, which were only slightly larger than the current Pampers Cruisers Size 7.

Six months ago i started a thread on (The death of the plastic covered diaper) and it was deleted by DD why escapes me. I mean people can post about peeing in a dentists chair which was completely brainless. I speak the truth and its deleted? But the truth is the truth. The tree hugging community has railed against disposable diapers for years. Yes they fill up land fills and do not break down quickly like the newer cloth like diapers of today. My advise to any of you like myself who loves a good noisy plastic diaper is stock up! I give the old style diapers 2 maybe3 years if we're lucky before they are all gone. And the day of that wonderful crackle under your pants is silenced for ever.

Peace Jr :crybaby: