LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At The Dr.

Tuesday I went to the doctor wearing a Bambino diaper. These diapers are great. I had to have my yearly physical and I felt really daring so I thought I would do it. Last year I wore a depends diapers for a physical. It was the first time I saw the dr and she asked me about the diapers and suggested that I see a uroligist. I told her that I would think about it but I was so use to wearing diapers that I really didn't want to.

Well this year I wanted to see what she would say about my new diapers but after I got in to shee the dr., they told me she was so busy that a different dr. would have to see me. I said that was ok but it had to be a female. Well a female dr. came in to check me out but when it came time for the testical exam she said she couldn't do it with her in the room alone so she brought it another dr. who was a guy. This was horrible. I was trapped. There was nothing I could do but sit there in my Bambino diaper with a baby print on it.

Well he asked me to unzip my pants and pull them down a little. After I did that he asked why I was wearing the diaper. I told me that I have a small problem. He asked if I wanted to have it checked but I refused. Well he checked my junk and that was it. It was horrible. I don't think I can go back there again.

Tuesday I went to the doctor wearing a Bambino diaper. These diapers are great. I had to have my yearly physical and I felt really daring so I thought I would do it. Last year I wore a depends diapers for a physical. It was the first time I saw the dr and she asked me about the diapers and suggested that I see a uroligist. I told her that I would think about it but I was so use to wearing diapers that I really didn't want to.

Well this year I wanted to see what she would say about my new diapers but after I got in to shee the dr., they told me she was so busy that a different dr. would have to see me. I said that was ok but it had to be a female. Well a female dr. came in to check me out but when it came time for the testical exam she said she couldn't do it with her in the room alone so she brought it another dr. who was a guy. This was horrible. I was trapped. There was nothing I could do but sit there in my Bambino diaper with a baby print on it.

Well he asked me to unzip my pants and pull them down a little. After I did that he asked why I was wearing the diaper. I told me that I have a small problem. He asked if I wanted to have it checked but I refused. Well he checked my junk and that was it. It was horrible. I don't think I can go back there again.

Any certified doctor, who would be so insensitive to your needs, compared to their own opinions or beliefs, should be de-certified or stripped of their licence to practice medicine. The same goes for the staff. Whether your problem is a mental or physical one, they still have the obligation to treat you as a human being. There are caring physicians out there. It may take some exploration on your part.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

sounds like the doctor was very professional to me from what little you told us. normal people don't wear diapers; you could have simply replied, "because I want to, theres nothing wrong with me" and that would have been the end of it. It's embarassing, but you chose to engage others in your fetish so I suppose you got exactly what you asked for.

BriGuy hit the nail on the head. Forcing your ab/dl-ness on strangers is simply not cool. In fact, wearing a Bambino to the doctor for your physical in the hopes that you might get a rise out of how the doctor reacts compels me to say this:

Screw you, you are a disgusting person.

sNs

BriGuy hit the nail on the head. Forcing your ab/dl-ness on strangers is simply not cool. In fact, wearing a Bambino to the doctor for your physical in the hopes that you might get a rise out of how the doctor reacts compels me to say this:

Screw you, you are a disgusting person.

sNs

when you ask for a doctor of the opposite sex that is gonna raise eyebrows, so they probably had the guy in there for their safety, when seeing a regular doctor they have never had someone else in the room at least for me, but I have had someone else in the room when seeing an unfamiliar doctor of the opposite sex

but I don't wear diapers and don't have a problem with being nude, I'm a closet nudist I guess, so it doesn't bother me who sees it

Aye, asking for a doctor of the opposite sex and wearing diapers specifically because you wanted the doctors to notice them is wrong on many levels.

Its something else if you wear diapers all the time, and you wore them to the doctor simply for the reason that you wear them everywhere.

:-/

Aye, asking for a doctor of the opposite sex and wearing diapers specifically because you wanted the doctors to notice them is wrong on many levels.

Its something else if you wear diapers all the time, and you wore them to the doctor simply for the reason that you wear them everywhere.

:-/

The Aye part of your post forced me to have the voice of a pirate in my head whilst reading your post. LoL! Sorry off topic, carry on!

~Brian

First of all, i'm a female, and have a female doctor, but when doing the genital part of the physical exam, standard procedure is to have anothe person in the room, either a nurse or another doctor, of the same gender as the patient.

And you are lucky the doctor does not know the true motivation for you wearing diapers to the visit or they could have refused to see you in the future.

You purposely engaged another female in your fetish, which sounds like a sexual fetish especially as you asked for a female doctor, which can be considered sexuall harrassment, even if you are the patient, and even if it is not a sexual fetish.

The doctor's job is to recomend treatment for a patient. When you implied it was a medical condition, the doctor had an obligation to ask if you were interested in treatment options. Not doing so would be neglect on the doctors part.

If you are going to be upset at anyone that a male doctor was there, you only have yourself to be upset at. Next time, i suggest not attempting to engage unsuspecting people in your fetish.

If you are going to be upset at anyone that a male doctor was there, you only have yourself to be upset at. Next time, i suggest not attempting to engage unsuspecting people in your fetish.

A+ grade from me for that reply. People like that make it harder for everyone here who acts decent.

People called "sarah" are often sensible.

when you ask for a doctor of the opposite sex that is gonna raise eyebrows, so they probably had the guy in there for their safety, when seeing a regular doctor they have never had someone else in the room at least for me, but I have had someone else in the room when seeing an unfamiliar doctor of the opposite sex

Hello,

I have recently had a gynecological examination at the University Clinic of Göttingen, Germany. During the examation by the professor was a female nurse present. At home at my local female gynecologist, there is no second person present.

Kvetinka

America, land of the lawsuit.

Of course they would have 2 doctors in the room for a genital exam, So you couldn't say later that you were touched or treated inappropratly.

And the fact that you were trying to have only a female doctor.... Well DUH !!!!!!

They have went to medical classes just for people like YOU. In proper conduct is seen all the time by professionals who are forced to deal with the public.

And they know your coming. For that matter your regular doctor passed because of the way you acted in another visit, So she was on to your sick twisted game.

Now to see if they set you up with another appointment or just refer you to another doctor.

America, land of the lawsuit.

Of course they would have 2 doctors in the room for a genital exam, So you couldn't say later that you were touched or treated inappropratly.

And the fact that you were trying to have only a female doctor.... Well DUH !!!!!!

They have went to medical classes just for people like YOU. In proper conduct is seen all the time by professionals who are forced to deal with the public.

And they know your coming. For that matter your regular doctor passed because of the way you acted in another visit, So she was on to your sick twisted game.

Now to see if they set you up with another appointment or just refer you to another doctor.

Agreed, they said his other doctor was "so busy". Sounds like a coverup so she wouldn't have to see you. I find it hilarious that you went there in a bambino and asked for a female doctor and they brought in a guy!!! So you were standing there in just a diaper with another guy haha. You got what you deserved. What I want to know is....How did he do your examination if you were in a diaper? Did you take it off and then put on a new one?

And how do you know thats why the regular doctor didnt want to see him? Its not possible for a doctor to be busy? A doctor thats not busy, thats an amusing thought...

Well most of you made some very good points to think about. I guess it is kind of dumb to wear a Bambino diaper to the DR. and not have them think anything of it. But it was kind of a fantasy of mine to see how the DR. would react. I didn't expect the DR. to baby me or anything like that. I was just hoping for some sincere caring discussion with her about my need for diapers. I guess that is probably something I should go to a shrink for.

Well that will be the last time I see a DR. in a diaper. I do still prefer female Dr's over males. I had a bad experience with a male Dr. one time many years ago. After that I didn't even go to a Dr. for about 4 years.

As for my original Dr. not being able to see me, I guess it could be because of the previous visit but I really don't think so. She is a very nice sincere Dr. and acted very professional when I saw her. The office was very busy when I was there. The waiting room had over 20 people. The check in lady said that most of the Dr's were running behind. This wasn't the first time.

So thank you for the good comments that give me something to think about. For those of you that had insulting comments, I really don't care what you think.

Personally I think you should be arrested and charged with indecent exposure.

What gives you the right to impose your sexual fetish on anyone else? You give the rest of us a bad name. Disgusting.

:huh:

Well most of you made some very good points to think about. I guess it is kind of dumb to wear a Bambino diaper to the DR. and not have them think anything of it. But it was kind of a fantasy of mine to see how the DR. would react. I didn't expect the DR. to baby me or anything like that. I was just hoping for some sincere caring discussion with her about my need for diapers. I guess that is probably something I should go to a shrink for.

Well that will be the last time I see a DR. in a diaper. I do still prefer female Dr's over males. I had a bad experience with a male Dr. one time many years ago. After that I didn't even go to a Dr. for about 4 years.

As for my original Dr. not being able to see me, I guess it could be because of the previous visit but I really don't think so. She is a very nice sincere Dr. and acted very professional when I saw her. The office was very busy when I was there. The waiting room had over 20 people. The check in lady said that most of the Dr's were running behind. This wasn't the first time.

So thank you for the good comments that give me something to think about. For those of you that had insulting comments, I really don't care what you think.

:huh:

I'm glad that those who offered "opinions' that made you think over what you did. However, if you felt insulted by what others have to say, well tough nuoghies Jack, what they said seemed quite appropiate for your behavior.

Those doctors have a very hard job to do without having someone come in there expecting to get a "rise" out of them. If you are offended by those other people, well I'm sorry, but I agree with them

you should save your fetish for when you are home!

Peace,

Vic

Personally I think you should be arrested and charged with indecent exposure.

What gives you the right to impose your sexual fetish on anyone else? You give the rest of us a bad name. Disgusting.

indecent exposure? for what, legally what he did could be classified as sexual harassment at best, and even that would be very hard to do, and would probably be thrown out of court if it ever got that far, it was very wrong to wear a a diaper to a doctor when you don't need to wear them as they must ask about medical conditions, when you don't want to talk about incontinence with a doctor that is VERY ODD as most people even those on this forum who are incontinent would want to make sure they tried everything and had any advice from any doctor on possible cures.

Seems pretty simple to me. He intended to gain sexual/fetish satisfaction from exposing himself to a female doctor. He knows it, the doctor knew it. That's flashing where I come from, and gets you locked up for indecent exposure.

If I were him I'd seek some very serious mental help.

Seems pretty simple to me. He intended to gain sexual/fetish satisfaction from exposing himself to a female doctor. He knows it, the doctor knew it. That's flashing where I come from, and gets you locked up for indecent exposure.

If I were him I'd seek some very serious mental help.

Hrm, I must not have inherited the omniscient gene that everyone else here seems to have...

How do you know the doctor figured it out?

Flashing is exposing yourself to some unwilling bystander. You yourself stated it "He intended to gain sexual/fetish satisfaction", thats sexual harassment, not indecent exposure, or flashing. I dont see how you could get charged for indecent exposure for a physical exam. You'd get laughed out of court if you tried that one.

Hrm, I must not have inherited the omniscient gene that everyone else here seems to have...

How do you know the doctor figured it out?

Flashing is exposing yourself to some unwilling bystander. You yourself stated it "He intended to gain sexual/fetish satisfaction", thats sexual harassment, not indecent exposure, or flashing. I dont see how you could get charged for indecent exposure for a physical exam. You'd get laughed out of court if you tried that one.

"Will the witness please describe the incident"

"Yes, when his regular doctor wasn't available he insisted on a female doctor. During the exam he was wearing an adult diaper which had baby prints on it"

Bang, trip to the psych ward for mental evaluation at the very least. Wearing a diaper to a doctors visit... if it was left at that then fine BUT, when his regular doctor wasn't available he insisted on a female doctor. That might have been a flag to bring another doc in the room (fwiw it's not "standard procedure"... my past few docs have been women and they've haven't called anyone else in the room for the testicular exam (and no, I didn't wear a diaper... no need to force that upon an unwilling participant). Then when he dropped his pants and had a diaper on with a baby print... I'm not a lawyer but I betcha anything that those two facts are more than enough for the foundation of a solid case. Also, doctors aren't idiots. They're pretty adept on picking up behavioral clues and it's not a stretch at all to expect a doc to be able to quickly catch on to the alterior motives here.

i'm glad you were able to gain some insight from this post. I would encourage you to see a therapist, but please make sure it is for the right reasons. Not for the reason you wore a bambino diaper to the doctors office. A therapist will be able to see that. Also, remember, that a therapist is going to want to discuss aspects of you life that may or MAY NOT include your diaper wearing. Be prepared to not talk about your diapers at all, as for exposing your diapers to a therapist, many therapists will not be ok with that. It would be like someone going to their therapist in full pony gear. Its one thing to talk about your fetish, try to understand, and try to control it so you can do other things in life, without constantly thinking about it, but its another thing to actually show up to the therapists office dressed in your fetish clothing.

As the whole 'psych ward' thing... a man who wears a diaper and goes to the doctor to get a rise does not necessarily meet the qualifications for a mandatory psychiatric examination. He was neither harming himself, or others, and pose no apparent threat. While it could be construed as sexual harrasment, it would not be indecent exposure, as the doctor was doing a physical exam...

but that reminds me of the family guy episode where peter goes to the doctor for a prostrate exam then charges the doctor with rape.. anyone seen that one? cracked me up!!