LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Okay I have Spina Bifida and suffer total incontinence. Anyways I'm having moderate pain all through my pelvic area and just not sure what to do about it. I'm also having moderate back pain but thats been going on for years. I've only had 2 wet diapers today and the last time was the darkest one.

Okay I have Spina Bifida and suffer total incontinence. Anyways I'm having moderate pain all through my pelvic area and just not sure what to do about it. I'm also having moderate back pain one.

I agree, probably is deyhydration. It could also be renal colic or a UTI...in particular in an incontinent female.

I hate to say this, but get yourself to a doctor. This is not something to mess around with over the weekend if you're in pain with dark urine.

I agree, probably is deyhydration. It could also be renal colic or a UTI...in particular in an incontinent female.

I hate to say this, but get yourself to a doctor. This is not something to mess around with over the weekend if you're in pain with dark urine.

[/quote

I suffer from SB, too.... dark urine is a sign that you're not drinking enough liquids so is the infrequency of your wettings. As sarah jane said, infections and renal colic are also common in spina bifida patients. Colic can can cause horrific pain and so can kidney stones. Go see a doctor (hopefully one who understands spini bifida).

Mo (from experience)

babyrach868,

spinal / lower lumbar and pelvic pain could be caused by a number of factors. Does your spina-bifida reduce your motion to such an extent that you prefer to sit for a long time - that could be a cause of the pain. If you have the mobility, I suggest that you reduce the time you are sitting in preference to lying down. Another cause of the pain is the growth of the bones. - You haven't specified your age or the severity of the spina-bifida.

As most before me have suggested, your own Doctor or a competent medical practitioner with knowledge of your history will be more able to dx this.

A number of elderly patients suffer from something similar due to reduced movement of their bones. In simple terms, the separating cartilage tends to solidify and movement can be painful or cause dislocation in sever cases. However, the cartilage will liquefy once it is moved = the source of the sound of cracking joints.