LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Baby Needs Some Help

OK here is my question i am a sissy baby who lost her mommy. And well i stopped after she had a passed. But you cant really fight who you are i started up again and well here is my question. You cant be much of a sissy baby without your dollie, but since i dont have mine any more should i just get one from the store and get like a dollie like a cabbage patch doll or some like a teddy bear or what

confused

sissy baby katie

From Suzie Sissykins. My dolly is about 20 inches high. I like that size because i can sit her in her little chair and we can have tea parties together. I have her in nappies and of course like me as she has a slightly open mouth, she can be dummied. I wear very pretty satin, lace and bows dresses etc over my nappy and having dolly, who i call pansy, i can dress her exactly the same as myself. Real baby shops, quality ones that is, have gorgeous outfits in satin for 6-12 month olds and they fit dolly perfect. :rolleyes:

Mmmmmm... I wuuuuuvths my big "Bear-Bear". (Cheer Bear-Care Bear) I have other baby dolls and "Barbies" I play with.

But, when I'm tucked in at night? I wanna teddy bear, to hold me tight. What more can I thay? "They Help Keep The Montherz Away". (The title of my latest hit song. AB inspired and AB approved. Couldn't have done without chya'll.)

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

PS: It should be availble at your local "Wal-Mart", "Piggly-Wiggly", "Dollar General" and other fine retail outlets near you, soon. Oh, and make sure you check out the discount bin, if you cant find it on the shelves. :lol: If you can't find it there, well, I guess I'm :sol: But, that's show-biz!

• 3 weeks later...

I have like a billion stuffed animals... but i sleep with my oversized panda bear... it's just the size a teddy bear would be to a child.

I found mine at toys r us for only fifteen dollars i think. It was very lucky. Last one too. ^_^

-Sophie

• 6 months later...

I have a Sindy doll I named Leanne. Its like a Barbie doll but with better features all over. Leanne goes to all the parties I go to as Baby Angelica. Most photos that are taken of me as Baby Angelica have her in them.

When I have been on holidays as a boy I have had her in my backpack in the drink holder so she is able to see where we are going as well as others can see her (hehe).

As to sleeping I cuddle up to a pink bunny at home, a white grumpy looking teddy bear at Mistress Nadia's place and a grey kitty at Aunty Genn's place.