LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Custom Made Cloth Diapers

Would you like a custom made cloth diaper that fits and is super absorbant? I sew cloth diapers and can make you the diaper you have been dreaming of. I have lots of fabric choices and you can even select a design or name/word to be embroidered on the bum. I am a WAHM and have made hundreds of diapers. email diaperchick@live.com

some new pictures :D

Here's my webpage http://www.adultdiaperheaven.com/page/page/6051328.htm

post-18817-1210834921_thumb.jpg

post-18817-1210834964_thumb.jpg

post-18817-1215113724_thumb.jpg

post-18817-1215113736_thumb.jpg

post-18817-1210834921_thumb.jpg

post-18817-1210834964_thumb.jpg

post-18817-1215113724_thumb.jpg

post-18817-1215113736_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

50 bucks is not a bad price for something to be custom made. I pay almost that for custom rectangular white diapers.

My wife has made diapers and good ones are not inexpensive to make. It is easy to eat up 30 bucks in material alone.

My wife catches the sales at a local fabric shop.

Some of my diapers are terry lined. It is less expensive to buy towells and cut them than it is to buy terry cloth.

Diaper flannel is outrageously expensive. Birdseye is hard to find.

I'm working on a side snapping pattern that can be pulled up too. Anyone want to test it out? I'll even put a cute embroidery on it if you would like. $50 includes shipping in a plain padded envelope.

• 4 weeks later...

These diapers are FANTASTIC!!!

I have two

I have SOAKED them and I have to say that after 2 wettings with a very very full bladder they hold up just perfectly

I like my diapers so you have to waddle and can't put your legs together and these aren't that thick, however they are almost there

But for comfort and fitment, there is no comparison

the material is fantastic and the snaps are adjustable, so if you wanted to add more soakers you could very easily

You can really tell that the craftsmanship is spot on as soon as you see it.

Shipping is very prompt and believe me you get EXACTLY what you pay for, quality, comfort and of course, diaper fun

• 2 months later...
Guest AllenABDL

i click on the link and it does not take me anywhere and i would also like to see all ur designs u have mainly dragon ones. but please link the link to me PLEASE the one on here dont work!!!