LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Swim Diapers

I tried some disposable ones from "mypooltoy.com" and they aren't the best.

There's always the cloth diaper with tight fitting plastic pants as the pool rules tend to say.

I can wear whatever I want, my pool is in the basement.

I have done that; been out at a hotel pool in JUST a diaper and plastic pants. Even went swimming and kicked off my pants while in the water. Great fun. Wouldn't do it now though; might get thrown out, which has happened to me too....

:rolleyes:

I tried some disposable ones from "mypooltoy.com" and they aren't the best.

There's always the cloth diaper with tight fitting plastic pants as the pool rules tend to say.

I can wear whatever I want, my pool is in the basement.

The Discovery Trekking swim diaper is a GREAT product if you want a swim diaper that fits and feels like a diaper. Snug, with velcro fasteners for a custom fit.

Gabby's Pull-ons are also nice. Looser fitting, but also make a nice all-season diaper cover.

Swim diapers?!!! Personally I really can`t see the point( unless you are incontinent that is), why not leave the diaperwearing be for the short amount of time you are spending in the pool? But, hey, cannot argue with taste, to each their own. :beer:

Swim diapers?!!! Personally I really can`t see the point( unless you are incontinent that is), why not leave the diaperwearing be for the short amount of time you are spending in the pool? But, hey, cannot argue with taste, to each their own. :beer:

Well, one reason is because many people dont spend the entire time in the pool, but rather some times around the pool or on their way to/from the pool. Unless youre going to change into a normal swimsuit right before you get in, and right after you get out, a swim diaper would be needed.