LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Predicament!

Sivo

So I've met this girl, and she's quite amazing. We've been going out for a little less than a month now, so I suppose there is still room to detect anything I may not like. Well anyways I'm sure you can imagine what's coming up next, I haven't told her about my fetish yet, and I've been considering just hanging it up. It's not like I don't function sexually without it. Has anybody here met someone like this and made that decision? I can imagine what came of it since you're still posting here, but I still want to know.

I couldn't give it up. It's an integral part of who I am.

Everything about me has a childish touch to it. If you can do it, and be happy, more power to you.

Of course, you mentioned it's a fetish, which doesn't hold true for me. Maybe that right there is the difference.

Well I have thought about it time to time if I could just hang it up. After thinking about it for a while I decided that there is a chance I could just give it up for good BUT why should I. I have been dating my fiancee (soon to be wife in less than a month) for over three years now and she has been knowing about my interest in diapers for probably about a year and a half to two years now. So she has been knowing about this part of me for a while and we talk about it time to time but just chooses not to be involved with it. I am guessing the real test is how will it go after we are living together. I doubt it will ever be a problem given that I dont wear very often, just when the time strikes.

My thoughts on relationships is that you should be looking for the person that just "clicks" with you and not have to change who you are for the person. If you thinking about giving it up just so you dont have the burden of telling her about the fetish then I doubt it would work. Even if you gave it up it is still part of your past and talking about where you come from and how you came to be is part of building a relationship. So it would kind of be like hiding who you are in way and then you would always have it in the back your mind "hey i gave up one of my favorite things for her."

I dont know the type of person you are so I dont know if your the type that just wants let it all be out there before anything starts are wait to see if you really have something with the person before telling them deep things about yourself. I personally waited till I was at the point where I knew my fiancee (just the girlfriend at the time of this) was really the one for me and at that point felt she should now know everything for us to continue on with the relationship, which at the time the only thing she didnt know was my diaper fetish. Telling her about it didnt end the relationship and I felt great about finally telling her about it ( I had been thinking about telling her for a few months). Now I didnt get the response of "hey wow that is interesting and i could be into that" but I wasnt looking for that, I was just looking for her to be ok that i have a diaper fetish which she is. Sometimes I try to figure out if I really want her to be apart of or if I really just like it being my thing and I just cant answer that right now I guess time will tell. To me the important thing was that she know about it.

So I am not the person that made a decision to give it up for someone like you wanted but since i have thought about it I figure I would share some of what I think.

I tried giving it up a few times, particular in my late teens. Like you, this was because I couldn't bring myself to tell a gf. I collected all my stuff together and took it to the dump. Within two weeks I was buying more, I did this maybe four times.

I guess it depends how strong the urge is, but I couldn't give it up. Eventually I accepted it will always be part of me and just learned to stop worrying and have fun with it.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Beth

I used to think about giving up diapers most of the time. But even though on more than one occasion I have thrown everything away I always end up going back to it and it costs a bloody fortune to buy all the stuff again as I like to use cloth diapers and plastic pants.

I don't know if many will agree with me but it is quite easy to make the decision to stop at any time but this conclusion is normally reached because there is a girl on the sceen and we all want to appear to be proper grown up men. But after a while days weeks months what ever it starts to eat at you and the more time passes the stronger the urge to get back into diapers gets.

My wife used to indulge me before we were married and for a couple of years after that now however she feels that I should no longer be 2 years old in my spare time so now I only ever wear when I am on my own. This takes the fun out of it to a certain degree but a compramise had to be reached in order to preserve our relationship. Strangly enough though she will still ask me if I have been a naughty boy when we have sex as for some reason this seems to excite her. For her it is about fantasy but for me the pleasure of wearing diapers needs to be real.

:rolleyes:

I can feel your pain brother, as many of us here can. I too once tried to give up diapers because I had a girlfriend I thought was going to be the one, and I didnt think she would be too keen on a boyfriend who wore diapers (at the time I was basically wearing 24/7). So I weaned myself back off of them, and once I had my control completely back, I essentially stopped wearing. Still wore once or twice a month, but that was it. Needless to say, for other reasons, our relationship broke up and I had never told her about my diaper fetish. During that time though, I constantly had a strong desire to wear but suppressed it because I wanted to be with her. As a result, I doubt I could ever give up the fetish again for ANYONE and anyone in the future that I date will need to accept me for me.

That said, all relationships take some degree of give and take. What I would advise you to do, if you seriously think she's the one, talk to her about it. You may not get the whole "Oh, how cute, can I diaper you??" response, but as long as you stay discreet about it, and dont shove it in her face, I doubt she'll care over much. In fact she may be impressed that you were willing to let her in on such a big secret willingly. Aside from that, dont push her too far too fast. Dont ask her to change diapers or anything like that. If she expresses interest or asks questions after the fact THEN do it, but take your time. Remember, she more than likely has her own things that she gets off on too, so dont force yours on her otherwise she may end up feeling resentfuly that you're engaged your sexual interests and not hers. Don't hide it from her though.....once the relationship gets past a certain point, she has some right to know, and you have the right not to have to give it up.

So I've met this girl, and she's quite amazing. We've been going out for a little less than a month now, so I suppose there is still room to detect anything I may not like. Well anyways I'm sure you can imagine what's coming up next, I haven't told her about my fetish yet, and I've been considering just hanging it up. It's not like I don't function sexually without it. Has anybody here met someone like this and made that decision? I can imagine what came of it since you're still posting here, but I still want to know.

I've had one girlfriend who I told, but that was only because she was so atypically open to all things sexual and fetish, so I felt (barely) comfortable enough to do it. When the time comes for a "typical" girlfriend, I will have to make a similar decision as you are pondering.

I will never not feel aroused by diapers, but I don't need them to get off, either. I guess it'd depend on the situation. If the woman I'm with would almost certainly be OK with it, even if just enough to let me do it in my own time and not make her do anything, I'd probably just let it be known and feel out how much, if at all, I could indulge while she's around. If not, I'll have to choose between giving it up, trying to hide it, or giving her up. Sucky spot to be in.

I dream of a relationship that lasts the rest of our lives with a woman who loves me for me, so I think ultimately I'd break up with her, as crazy as that seems. It's not that I'm trying to put diapers ahead of my girl, but that if she can't tolerate it at all, I'm then pressured to be something I'm not.

The only way I think I see myself giving them up is if I want to in order to have a "simpler" sexual relationship. But if it's about her telling me to change, then I don't see it happening that way.

Honestly, I'm not sure I'll ever know until if/when I have to make that call.

On the other hand, maybe it's not that "out there" to expect a wife who can allow me (diaper-wise) to be me on my own time, while we have a "standard" sexual life together. I think that'd be the ideal balance for me. If she got off on diapering me or seeing me in diapers, then rock on, but otherwise I'd be satisfied as long as she's positive about me for having these feelings and wearing diapers on my own time. If I can indulge, then that's good enough. It doesn't have to be a situation where she needs to participate in it.

when i told my girlfriend i wore diapers she was actually cool about it to the point were i almost wet the diaper i was wearing that day but the way i told her was we usually play this guess what color and kind of underwear game we are wearing when we talked on the phone and she was actually okay with me wearing the diaper i was wearing,but the day i told her all we did was talk about our sexual fetishes and i brought this up and she wanted to see what i was talking about so i showed her some videos on that abdlvideos.com site and she was okay with this and had done stranger fetishes than this she has yet to see me in a diaper for awhile other than picture texts ive sent her to her phone or what ever but thats about it

giving up fetishes can be quite difficult because its part of who you are. its not like a switch. sounds like you really like her and i hope it works out. my advice is try to introduce it slowly. i just told my girl today i been soo worried but it worked out good seems like she doesn't mind altho she was suprised. best of luck for you two

I seem to be a black sheep. If a partner can't accept this as part of me, then it's not going to work. Love all of me, or leave. I'm completely prepared to be the same way with them... If they've got something strange or whatever, I want to know early so I can accept it or move on. I'm quite accepting. I basically draw the line at unwilling participants (children, animals, non-consenting adults). ...and there are things I just CAN'T do, such as an ex who wanted a punch in the face right at climax. Sorry hun, just can't punch somebody I love. Not able to.

I tried that route, with the gal who is now my wife. I've told this story before here.

It worked for about 6 months, then every time she wasn't around it kind of exploded out....so I told her. She is turned off by it, personally, (I would be too, if I were in her shoes), so I still "hide" it from her, she just doesn't want to think about it, and I keep it out of her conscioius awareness. But she does know I wear..and hopes I will grow tired of it. Somehow I never do.

I suggest you share your fetish with her -- even if she never participates. It will give you room to do what you need to do. Just tell her that you love HER, in various ways...make sure if there's any kind of choice between her and diapers, she wins every time.

Dill Pickle.

As an update, I ended up telling her everything. I was sure to include that it wasn't the only way to make me happy, and that whether she indulged it was entirely up to her.

I was prepared to just leave it behind me. Whether or not I would be successful with that I'm not sure, but the thoughts kept crossing my mind, and I felt like I was keeping back something fundamental about myself and so I told her.

She took it quite well, even mentioned she thought that if I wore a diaper around her that she'd think it was cute

I'm more interested in independence, and someone who can be the source of their own happiness. I would rather have someone who accepts who I am, but make clear that they won't indulge it, than someone who would indulge it just to make me happy. There are other things which make me far happier than this little quirk of mine, and those are more important to me.

So I guess I'm pretty lucky.. After I told her about it, she was very tolerant of the idea.. Soon after she actually came to me and told me she wanted to see me in a diaper, she said she though the idea was adorable.

My diaper fetish comes naturally from my peeing fetish, which I told her about first, and a few days after she admitted she wanted to see me in a diaper she was already wanting to wet her pants with me. I told her before all this that this wasn't the only way for me to be happy, and that I didn't need it, and that I only was telling her out of my desire to be open. She came to me anyways, and now we are enjoying the fetish together quite a lot :) I ordered some abena x-plus but they haven't arrived yet (Damn memorial day!)

I wasn't expecting this at all, she's quite turned on by the prospects.. I hardly can bring up the ideas before she does.

i told my husband about it a month or two after we got together.It is not at all sexual for me so I was not asking him to do anything, just telling him because it is a part of me and who i am. I could not give it up as it is so much entwined withn my mood and emotional state. i can go for months without wearing but i like to have a pack handy in case i need to. nothijg worse than wanting to wear and not having any. i do not consider it a fetish for me either, it is lifestyle. talk to her, be honest. honesty is most imoprtant. my husband has been very accepting of all of my little quirks and i love being able to wear whenever I want to, not just cos I'm on my own. That probably doesn't help you at all. Tell her, if she does't like it and you don't need it then weigh up what is more important - her or the diapers? It might be that the relationship does not last for whatever reason but at least you've been honest. If things went really well with her, would you never tell her or tell her at a later stage? would she like the idfea that you've been hiding it from her?

be honest. take care. xx

They say relationships are about compromise, and I agree with that. I dated my wife for several months before we married. We became unofficially engaged and I made the decision to purge and tell her about my fetishes and my past. She took it alright I guess. She made it clear that she didn't want to see me like that and so I made the choice to put it away. However, we weren't married six months before I found myself having dreams about being dressed and diapered. Over and over, night after night. Since then I've been wearing maybe once or twice a month just to satisfy those desires. She doesn't know and I don't want her to know. I feel a little guilt about that, but we have a normal healthy relationship, otherwise. I still think I made the right choice. She is an amazing girl.