LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Female Abdl's Looking To Relocate?

Hey everyone. Im 19 (almost 20) and I am looking for a female abdl who is looking to relocate to the San Diego area. I have my own place right on the beach (no roomies). I have a nice car and a great job. Im The only thing I feel like im missing out on is having a girl in my life. Id like to have a girl that is Intelligent, and has a good sense of humor but also likes wearing diapers just like me. (The latter being the reason Im going online to meet miss right). So, If you are a female abdl between the ages of 18-25 and live in the socal area or looking to relocate. Just send me a PM with a little about you and we can go from there. I have a myspace and pics that I can send as well. Thanks for reading!

I dont think youre going to find anyone. This just seems a bit on the creepy side, wanting someone to move that you dont even know.

But hey, could be wrong...

Hehe I was going to say, the same thing but stork beat me to it.

Guys the reason that there are so few women that post here is because of this stuff. I mean it seams that as soon as a girl in her 20s comes to one of these sites and says she might be looking for some one, or even if she doesn’t. She gets spammed and hounded with guys who just want to take the easy way out, witch is this.

If you really want to go and get a mate go out, ask a nice girl out (scary, I know, but you can do it). And on the first or second date come right out and say, if there’s ever going to be something between us this is who I am and what I like. Trust me this is a lot better then posting like this.

I have done this with all my past girlfriends. and for the most part it worked out fine after a little bit of talking, and it gets easier to tell them after you do it one or two times. I say past also because I really can’t stand the idea of settling down with anyone.

Hehe I was going to say, the same thing but stork beat me to it.

Guys the reason that there are so few women that post here is because of this stuff. I mean it seams that as soon as a girl in her 20s comes to one of these sites and says she might be looking for some one, or even if she doesn’t. She gets spammed and hounded with guys who just want to take the easy way out, witch is this.

If you really want to go and get a mate go out, ask a nice girl out (scary, I know, but you can do it). And on the first or second date come right out and say, if there’s ever going to be something between us this is who I am and what I like. Trust me this is a lot better then posting like this.

I have done this with all my past girlfriends. and for the most part it worked out fine after a little bit of talking, and it gets easier to tell them after you do it one or two times. I say past also because I really can’t stand the idea of settling down with anyone.

Ok, youre either one of those weird guys who comes to the defense of the female members in attempt to attract them, or youre a real human being.

...never can tell the 2 apart

well I was hoping to find a girl who was interested in changing her life up for the better. Then I would talk to her online and get to know her, and then if that went well, she should take a vacation out here and see how she likes it. I don't expect anyone to just up and move without ever talking to me lol. Come on now. I know theres girls out there who would love to move to southern cali and live on the beach. I mean seriously, who wouldnt? I knew this post was a shot in the dark, and it still is, but I thought it was worth a shot. I guess we will see

• 1 month later...

Ok, youre either one of those weird guys who comes to the defense of the female members in attempt to attract them, or youre a real human being.

...never can tell the 2 apart

There really are men out there Stork, but your right to say that their are occationally wired, creepy people who post like this. Hard to believe it, I know... I KNOW.

All I can say to both girls and boys looking to meet anyone on the internet just be careful and don't get too serious.

The internet can be a very damming place when it wants to be and people can be in the habit of lying (not sure what kick they get out of it) but it does happen and it happens a lot!

I know it is hard to meet someone into the same as yourself but don't take the internet too serious - have a laugh and live your lives to full - ;)

Be happy always and at least take your time getting to know someone before jumping in as it will save a whole lot of upset later.

My mommy didn't give a second thought to diapers after she finally got out of them (which was at age twelve by the way! she was a bedwetter... and if she sees this post ever, i'm gonna be in big trouble) but when i came along and told her about my "stupid" (< in " " because i used to think it was stupid but no longer) babyish desires, she adored the idea of babying me. She's occasionally a baby too. I think finding people around you that are open minded is a better idea than looking online. But dont use it as an ice breaker.

-Sophie

Im looking specifically for a girl that likes wearing diapers so I have come online because its not something you can find in person unless you get the other person to try diapers which would be hard.

Have you tried CraigsList? You could post a ad in all the major cities for free. Just use AB/DL aware for a code, could help limit the negative responses.