LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Become A Little Girl?

I saw what little boys acted like and said, "That's not me." Not to mention that all the girls I grew up with in elementary school wore such cute dresses. They looked more comrfortable than pants. Girls also got scolded much less than boys...and got hurt less.

I started really little.... but it was a sort of mix of the two. My sister and I shared a room for several years, so (jokingly at first) I'd wear her pull-ups, but never really got too into it. Once I hit puberty, I got interested in girls clothes. I'd started by wearing a pair of my sister's or mom's panties here or there, which progressed to pantyhose, bras, and eventually I found the exotic lingerie stash. Then I stopped wearing girls clothing all together for over two years, when I started college. It was in college that I rediscovered diapers. I found a few sites online and just fell in love with them. I'd make them out of a towell and tape (since I had a single dorm room). Then I moved back home, and again stopped everything until I moved out. Then, I started discovering the marvel of online purchasing, and that was it. I bought myself lingerie, skirts, tops, nylons, and most importantly, diapers. Long story short, I suppose I was more interested in girls clothes first, and the diapers came later, but mostly out of availability. Had I had access to diaper sites and seen them sooner, who knows...

:huh:

• 11 months later...

I think this is more suited to the Sissy section than in the general diaper area, so here goes.

What I'm interested to know is how did you come to like girls stuff? Now, I found my little brother's cloth diapers and plastic pants appealing from about the age of 6 and by about age 10 I liked looking at girls clothes. Later, probably about 12 I actually sometimes wished I was a girl, especialy when I saw a group of girls getting ready to go out.

Was it similar for you guys, did you like diapers first and the girls stuff later or vice verse? (if indeed you like diapers)

When/how did you first dress like a girl, and have you ever wanted to be a girl, even for a short amount of time?

Beth

Read my blog, the link is under my avatar

I have absolutely no idea, although I think I may have been born in the wrong gender. Although that could lie from some greater appreciation of women.

It could be the fact that everyone in my family calls me Tiph (as sisters children cannot pronounce my real name.)

It was quite unusual with my last girlfriend as if I ever brought her to a party or whatever it was Tiph & Tiffany.

I just quite like girls things, yet have no interest in males.

Same thing here. I have always played the Little Girl as it relates to being and Adult Baby. Sometimes I don play a little older 8-12 without diapers. I don't go for any of the real frilly stuff you see in the Sissy community. Satin doesn't do it for me. I wear regular girls clothes, I try to find stuff in the Juniors departments that looks youngish but sometimes that does not matter (One exception to this is I would love to have one of those Sweet Lolita dresses).

In any case what is new for me now is I think about being a girl a lot lately. I want to go out dressed as one. I don't feel that I AM a girl as a TG would and I don't feel like I belong in the CD group either. Even if I dressed and went out (I would dress age appropriate not in baby stuff) I would still be young inside I just feel like it would be fun wandering around NYC this way. I am not sure what this means and where it is going and I am hoping there are others that have been through this and have some idea of what this is about.

Also I am wondering if anyone knows of a good place to do this in NYC for the first time? Keep in mind I would not go out as a baby/toddler.

I originally started with a diaper fetish about 7 or 8 then it went away why ?? i do not know .About 11 years old i started having these urges to crossdress . At first it was just dresses then pantyhose then panties makeup etc!!.Then the diaper urges started coming back . At first i separated the crossdressing from the diapers but after awhile every time i dressed up i also wore diapers . After a period of time i found myself being more and more attracted to the lil girl sissy side . The diapers tights frilly dresses pink clothing have now basically taken over from the adult women crossdresser .It has still taken me along time to get to acceptance but i know it will never go away i am and will be a sissy !!!. Bty great freakin post !!! all of you siisies and none sissies great to know im not alone lol ok i will shut up know lol

I started wearing my mom's bra's and panties when I was around 10 to 12 or so. I'd also grab her maxi pads because I liked them between my legs. Around 12-14 I was visiting my cousins up north and they had a baby and I was able to grab one of their diapers. I also remember when I was really little around the age of 8 I guess I would stuff my whitey tighties with toilet paper. I don't remember thinking it was a diaper but I remembered liking it. So I guess I was diaper > xdressing > sissy stuff. I didn't start getting into sissy stuff till later when I had a job around 18 or so when I could afford a few extra things. Now half my closet is filled with girls clothes.

Guest Pollyanna

It's nice to read so many other posts about being a sissy baby. I can finally relate to someone in this world.

I can't recall much of anything in my life before the age of twelve except the times when I would steal and wear diapers. I remember everyone one of those times like they were yesterday - though there were not so many in my early years. I remember the first time... I was six years old and my sister was only a few months old. This was in 1969 and back then it was all cloth diapers and plastic pants. One night, after everyone had gone to bed, I snuck into her nursery and took two diapers and some pants. I was so jealous of the attention she was always getting and my mother had never been the affectionate kind, and certainly less so once we all reached a certain age. I will never forget the feeling of security that rushed over me, once I finally figured out how to put them on.

I think I always had a notion to wear girly clothes, and like some others have posted, I was always jealous of them; because they got to wear such beautiful clothes. It just always seemed like such freedom to have the breezes running up their skirts and dresses. Titillating. And it's true what one said; that men have so much resposibility put on them. I can't remember when I first put on girls clothes but I'm sure it was after I was twelve. I am not efeminate in my daily life, in fact most would say I am rugged and strong-looking. I wish (as I'm sure we all do - who are still looking) that I could meet a woman that could love me as I am - and who I am attracted to. I was married once... When I finally did tell my wife (after she probed me for something to hate me for) she blamed all of our marriage problems on my infantilism and left me to go home to Brazil. That's another story.

Thanks for letting me share. I can't describe the feeling I get when I put on my girly clothes (and a little make-up) but for once I am talking with folks for whom no explanation is needed.

Polly

I guess I always enjoyed womans clothing. I find woman underwear alot more confortable than mans. As a young boy I used to sneak and try on my younger sisters cloths. For some reason it always relaxed me and made me feel special. Not exactly sure when the diapers came into play. I used to love to wet in my sisters panties and loved the feeling which eventually evolved into diapers =).

How did I become a Little Baby Girl?

Excellent question and my answer:

I can thank dad for some of it although I think I would have easily become a cross dresser anyway. I also had a cousin that triggered this notion of dressing as a girl but it was definitely dad first. I was wetting the bed, mysteriously, although a doctor suggested it was the birth of my sister and sibling rivalry.

Mom had already covered the mattress in a rubber sheet but dad wasn't having any of that and while it's been a long time I still remember the anger and words: "He's wetting his bed for attention? Then give it to him. I want him back in diapers until this stops. If he's so jealous of his sister then so be it!"

I don't know if those were his exact words or not but mom never or rarely questioned dad and not too long after that she came home with cloth diapers and plastic pants. I would later discover those diapers and plastic pants came from a woman who sewed them for her very chubby five year old. The plastic panties were white and very roomy and I only mention that because that is still a turn on.

Anyway, I remember that first diapering as very traumatic with me pleading I would stop wetting my bed and dad threatening to spank me if I didn't let mom diaper me. I went on my back over the diaper and watched as mom pinned me into it. I remained on my back for the plastic panties and then had to stand, turn and tolerate dad's inspection.

I didn't know it till dad was satisfied that mom had also been made to get me a girl's nightgown. In those days (this was on or about 1956) girls sometimes wore nightgowns called baby dolls. These were literally "baby" style nighties fashioned not too unlike a baby's or toddler's "Bishop" style dress and like the one I wore that first time it had matching pantaloons or bloomers.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing when mom brought it out of the bag but like the diapers dad threatened me with a spanking and I immediately stepped into the panties and allowed mom to put the top on me. This was a pastel yellow baby doll set with two layers of nylon with the first opaque and the second sheer and lacy.

Almost immediately, after a humiliating few minutes, I felt a sense of eroticism. Of course I didn't know that word or the state I was in but there was definitely an arousal. There was an arousal and very clear feelings for the textures and "look".

I can remember sitting there in front of the TV (remembering Sky King?) and wanting to masturbate to rid myself of a nearly painful erection. I know it was before dinner and some amount of time passed before bed time but finally I went to bed and before long one hand was inside the diaper, the other exploring the clothes.

I got off almost immediately and nearly every night after that. within a short span of time I also had a sea foam green and lavender baby doll set. Sometime later when mom told me I didn't have to wear the nightgowns any more (dad was in the service and deployed soon after) I asked if I could. I don't think she was too surprised and said yes.

The rest as they say is history...

John2Jane2John

• 2 weeks later...

I had the most in interesting conversation with a sissy baby today. I found her to be intelligent, articulate and knew who she was. she spend a good lifetime trying to identify who she was, poor dear, always being labeled as gay or the girlie boy. It was by far the most fascinating conversation I've ever had because she told me about a a man, daddy she had that nurtured the relationship. But to make a long story short, he left her for a woman. I swear to god I cried real tears as she talked about it. This man loved her in diapers and making a mess. He often jerked off in her diapers. they had such a bond and it was so romantic it brought me to tears.

Now she is left longing, in bambinos praying for her next daddy.

Same thing here. I have always played the Little Girl as it relates to being and Adult Baby. Sometimes I don play a little older 8-12 without diapers. I don't go for any of the real frilly stuff you see in the Sissy community. Satin doesn't do it for me. I wear regular girls clothes, I try to find stuff in the Juniors departments that looks youngish but sometimes that does not matter (One exception to this is I would love to have one of those Sweet Lolita dresses).

In any case what is new for me now is I think about being a girl a lot lately. I want to go out dressed as one. I don't feel that I AM a girl as a TG would and I don't feel like I belong in the CD group either. Even if I dressed and went out (I would dress age appropriate not in baby stuff) I would still be young inside I just feel like it would be fun wandering around NYC this way. I am not sure what this means and where it is going and I am hoping there are others that have been through this and have some idea of what this is about.

Also I am wondering if anyone knows of a good place to do this in NYC for the first time? Keep in mind I would not go out as a baby/toddler.

I spent several hours on the phone the other day with someone just like you. Clearly wanted to be feminine but didn't feel comfortable in any category or label- CD or sissy. I think its cool to have many aspects and learn how to not only balance them but let them have front stage when the needs arises. Frustration builds from stifling and ignoring. I am a phone sex operator, however I specialize in fetishes-role-play. At least half of my clients are more inteested in talking and exploring the emotional and spiritual aspects of their alters.

Most babies/toddler sissies come out at a young age or start with panties and later regress. I hear this a lot.

NYC is a fun city! New Yorkers are very tolerant of things. You can dress and go almost anywhere. In fact I took a sissy, petticoat and all into a store there. People looked but no one made comments. I love public stuff. what a rush.

• 4 weeks later...

My aunt accused me of pulling my couisins shorts and panties down when I was 8.Mom let her punish me,I was dressed and spanked.This went on till I was 12 and she moved.Every chance she got she dressed me,living behind us I coundn't hide from her.She would take me to the zoo and tell everyone I liked dressing as a girl.One day she poured water down my panties and yelled 11 years old and you wet your panties.Seeing a women with a baby she asked if she could borrow a diaper I got one.After she moved I asked mom to dress me for some reason,she did only instead of panties mom put me in diapers,thinking she could humilate me to stop.She diapered me tillI was 17

• 8 years later...

Always liked nappies and being a girl, one day when i was 19 i was attracted to bottles and dummies and it evolved from there, being a sissy helped and started dressing and acting like a little girl more. Now regression into a 2-3 year old is one of my favorite ways to relax and feel myself.

My sissy desires actually manifested much later in life as an adult.  As someone who constantly craves humiliation becoming a little girl helps to fuel that fire.

It all began for me when I began having trouble with leakage at work.  My wife suggested that I wear maxipads to avoid the embarrassment I was suffering.  Obviously, maxipads do not work very well in a man's boxers so I started wearing her panties.  Over time the maxipads got thicker and thicker and the panties got girlier and girlier.  Eventually I started to spray myself with feminine deodorant spray and even began wearing tampons.  I was completely hooked. 

At the time, wearing panties and maxipads were the perfect substitute for diapers at work.  I was too self concious at the time to wear diapers to work and around family.  Those days are since long gone and now wearing maxipads are a thing of the past.  It is diapers all the time now and quite often they are very pink and very pretty.

In the bedroom I am only Mommy's lil girl.  It is my only sexual identity and I absolutely love it.

• 1 month later...

For me when I was around 10, I found that girl clothing highly attracted me in ways that I did not understand at the time. But I knew, or more sensed, that girl clothing made me feel much better about myself than regular boy clothing. As I grew older I found myself slowly embracing the inner sense of femininity, learning at the same time that a little princess lived inside me. I never looked back from that point on and continued my girlie/sissy ways. Diapers just seemed to appear out of the clear blue but once I tried one on, I was hooked and never looked back on that matter as well:55_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 4 months later...

As far as I can recall my earliest sexual fantasy was that of being turned into a girl I suppose what eventually became the Waddlergirl I want to be was formed about the ages of 7 to 10 about that time I were gifted with a baby sister I recall her as a toddler wearing the most exquisite frilly plastic panties of which I shall always be jealous. Most of my school-days were a hell my autistic differences being very noticeable by the other kids, the teasing and bullying was endless, in many way I use age-play to reclaim some of my childhood without the hell.

The LG part of me came about from my adult baby side and now realize it was really about me being trans.

I made sense I wanted to grow up a girl so sense I never got to do that regressing back to LG status just made sense with all the cute frills and all.

Ive sensed moved beyond that a bit but still enjoy seeing pictures of the cute sissy little girls in either panties or diapers 

I started being a part time girl when I was about 14 with the help of a good friend. Up until a few years ago I always dressed my age. 

When my wife talked me into trying diapers, things changed. Now one weekend a month I’m her little girl. It’s fun and I’m enjoying exploring that side of me.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Jamiethelittle said:

I started being a part time girl when I was about 14 with the help of a good friend. Up until a few years ago I always dressed my age. 

When my wife talked me into trying diapers, things changed. Now one weekend a month I’m her little girl. It’s fun and I’m enjoying exploring that side of me.

What a lucky sissy baby you are to have such a loving wife 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

This is in the Sissy Room beause there was no Little Girls' area at the time

First, Little Gris ane Sissy's are totally differeno nt. We embrace our femininity. Sissy implies that being a girl is horrible https://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/p/test.html

In fact, as a group, judging from GirlTalk To there is at least a group antipathy between LG and  Sissy

As for me, 9 years ago, I said "Read my blog" and did not know how to make a link. Wee changed

• 1 month later...

Growing up (as a toddler and in elementary school), I always liked to hang out with girls and do stereotypical girl things. It confused me why I wasn’t allowed to do some things with them. When I was 5, I was in the Nutcracker as a reindeer with a bunch of little girls who did ballet (I did not). The costume was tights and a leotard, and we needed to bring our own white undies. The tighty-whities I brought has color on the waistband, so they made me wear a pair of all white panties they had for girls who didn’t bring white enough undies (I was the only boy). I was humiliated, but from then on I had a fascination with girls’ cloths, especially panties and tight things. I also remember praying under the blankets that I would wake up a girl. Happy to answer questions or chat in PMs.