LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tyra Banks Show On Thursday

On Thursday, the Tyra Banks show is doing an episode that includes an AB girl.

BabyChris121675

You mean besides her? (see topic about her messing herself)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sissy lil Lucy

Yeah Looked like it went ok..... but she was kinda forceful with her about it....

shame about the audience, they we a bit childish about it really..

but a very good show by the girl who did it!

Great. Tyra made NO attempt to even TRY to understand what the lady what saying and try to understand it at all. I actually thought Tyra would portray it more negatively and be more condecending as I've seen her work over some other interviewees. She needs to get off her high horse and start being human.

The girl did well in protraying that we're just normal people, very brave.

You know if that was a male AB/DL she (Tyra) would be all out there with connections to pedos, etc.

Thank gawd it was a woman, and she represented well as someone else said.

I congratulate Baby Ella and her brave honesty on the Tyra Banks show. What a thing! Just ten years ago, this freedom of expression for ABDL from women was virtually non-existant. Save for a few. Denise Roma was the first woman I met into ABDL, back in 1992. We appeared together with Tommy on the "Jerry Springer" show. I was amazed, being convinced that this was a "male-only" club. It's wonderful to see so many "lady babies" coming out and expressing a love for diapers and their desire for a return to childlike innocence. Nothing wrong with that. It's about time. Brava, Baby Ella!

A special thanks to Denise for bouncing me on her knee in the lobby of the Ambassador West hotel in Chicago, while we waited for the limo to pick us all up and carry us to the Springer show. That was a moment to remember. :D

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)