LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie!

Welcome to Daily Diapers, Lavender,

Here you will find many people who are incontinent. I am one such woman. Long ago I found playing as an adult baby makes me happy.

Until then sometimes I really resented needing diapers all the time, and that would depress me. Then I learned so many very nice people wished to wear diapers for fun and even wanted to wet without control. Ever since then, when I need to take time to be sure I have spare diapers with me, knowing I am not alone always makes me feel so much better.

Lavender, do read lots of the posts here. Reach out by sending messages to people and members that interest you. It is so easy to make really supportive friends here. Just remember friends come in all genders and sizes. What we have in common here is our need for diapers, be that medical, emotional or a combination.

hello everyone-

i just decided to join. i'm a 22 adult baby with incontinence from spina bifida.

Hiya Lavender! I'm incon too from SB. Glad to see others on the board. I hope yours in manageable and doesn't cause too much pain.

Mo

Hi Lavender, Welcome to DD. Hope you find it enjoyable here and settle in nicely. Stop by the chat and come meet lots of new friends.

See you soon

Adam :)

• 2 weeks later...