LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Believe In Ghosts?

I believe that our energy or spirit has existed forever and will exist forever. That our present body is just the current host and that it will move on when we die, maybe in a different form. Our physical form is no more everlasting than a pork chop, and because of that I find it difficult to believe that once I die I will walk around in a spirit world, looking as I do now and watching my loved ones.

But who knows. There is no scientific evidence of a spirit world, but equally there is no scientific evidence that it doesn't exist. Besides, science is just about current knowledge. 100 years ago most scientists would have considered flying at Mach 3, landing on the moon or transmitting a tv picture impossible.

To answer the OP.

I have had 3 paranormal experiences in my life. Two were unintentional and just happened, and the third was forced i.e. I planned it.

I'm also aware of a close friend who had his arm dislocated during a forced paranormal experience, but I wasn't there at the time.

Beth

To answer the OP.

I have had 3 paranormal experiences in my life. Two were unintentional and just happened, and the third was forced i.e. I planned it.

I'm also aware of a close friend who had his arm dislocated during a forced paranormal experience, but I wasn't there at the time.

Beth

Sorry to hear about that, it sounds like you had a run in with a rough spirit, I hope if/when you plan another experience, you will be more careful. The power of these forces is far greater than most can imagine, I shudder when I think of it.

:ph34r:

qwack

I didn't have a rough time, my forced experience was pretty tame. The guy who had the rough one was a close friend.

But yeah, I agree. I believe there is a good force in the universe and a bad one (positive/negative if you like.) Sorry, sounds like Lord of the Rings now, lol.

I think there is a scientific explanation to all of this. But I don't think a human being is intelligent enough to comprehend it. A bit like expecting a mouse to understand the theory of relativity.

Beth

I think there is a scientific explanation to all of this. But I don't think a human being is intelligent enough to comprehend it. A bit like expecting a mouse to understand the theory of relativity.

There's almost certainly an explanation to the spiritual existence, but I don't think it is scientific. I believe there are two facets to everything, and Yin and Yang as it were, and science represents the uber-rational aspect of knowledge. Spirituality and magic are by nature the opposite of science, in that they may or may not apply to set rules of rational knowledge. We all have our own beliefs and opinions, but is any one belief the right one? I doubt it. If any one person could understand the the entire true explanation of the universe, they would probably be driven insane. That said, the average human only uses approx. 10% of the designed capacity of his brain. So I think we are potentially intelligent enough to understand the universe, but we havent safely unlocked the potential or our own intellects.

Rambling here, sorry.

To answer the thread, I absolutely believe in ghosts, and the spiritual world. My family has a history of sensitivity to the spiritual world (we're Slovak, descended from some of the gypsy nomads). I've had several personal experiences, several of which I could do without. Some have been pleasant, and some have been downright freaky.

As far as what goes on, I honestly cant say. I believe in a combination of Bhuddist and Christian belief. Ultimately I believe there is an ultimate afterlife that we ascend to after we have walked the path that we need to walk. When we have learned all that we need to learn, we ascend to a higher plane, whatever, that is the eternal rest. There are damned souls, but I dont think they are in a "Hell" per se, but doomed to wander the universe forever without any further attachment to the world. Negative energy if you will. I believe ultimately the path to God lies in the beliefs Christ showed us, but I dont think we have 1 shot to get it right. We come back here over and over again to learn the way of spirituality.

Thats just me anyway.

Yes, I believe in ghosts.

I've seen a few in my life, and my pap (grandfather) appears to me sometimes, even though he never shows himself in full detail - I think he's worried that he'll accidentally scare me...I've seen a few ghost's eyes before and their eyes unnerved me. Pap usually just shows himself as a bright, blue-green light that turns incredibly bright white and warmer when he's holding me. Even when he doesn't show himself to me, I know when he's here, because i feel a sudden external warmth that can't be explained by anything going on (ie, my heat switching on, or something).

~ Moogle

*nods* some interesting thoughts KR. I have my own sensitivities and crude psychic abilities which I have considered trying to refine, but I am hesitant to, because I just don't need to be freaked out, some amazing but scary stuff in that world, and once you turn the ability on, its hard to turn off. Like you i have had some weird things happen, I don't know if I wanna explore it further.

Your thought about 'Hell' is interesting, damned souls just wandering around ..disconnected from everything else, and not being allowed back for further learning, kind of like being expelled from school....LOL :lol:

Some people might like that, but eternity is a very very very loooooooooooong time for that.

qwack

Psychic abilities? Like what? Sorry, I know it's not really my business but I'm curious since I have what some might call psychic abilities and I'm always interested to hear about others with the same kind of abilities.

My abilities are limited to a kind of pre-cog but it only occurs when I'm in an altered state of consciousness ie I'm asleep. Basically I'll dream of an event in my life, usually a conversation with friends, and the dream will predict a conversation that occurs usually the next day, right down to what people are wearing, what's happening in the background etc.

Also if you consider it to be psychic, I have a kind of telepathy. I'm a twin and we basically have a kind of telepathic link, we'll hear each others thoughts. We realised it when we were kids and one of us would think we heard the other say something except the other person hadn't spoken. We kind of honed the ability by practicing it (basically one of us would concentrate on one thought and the other one would try to pick up on it). The link is strongest with my twin in so far as his thoughts come through loud and clear, but it does work with other people. We can pick up on our parents thoughts some of the time but it's vague and kind of staticky, as for what other people are thinking, it's usually no more than a whisper. And square_duck is right, once you turn it on it's hard to turn off again.