LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Missed My Flight Part 3

PART 3 Missed My Flight ………………………..

Sara looked me in the eye and said “we have to have a talk first”. “If you’re going to stay with me the first thing you need to know is that in this house you call me mommy or mama”.

“Second is that while you’re here you will permit me to treat you as my baby and not get upset about it”.

“Third is when I’m treating you like a baby you must act like a baby”.

“Fourth I don’t mine changing your diaper wet or other wise”. “I don’t mine feeding you or giving you a bath”.

“And last but not least is if you don’t want to spend time with me as a baby, just say so and you can still sleep here in my extra room and I will drive you to the airport in the morning”. “Is that clear” she said.

I waited a few minutes smiled and said”es mommy”.

With that she reached for my carry on and placed it on the kitchen counter and opened it up. She took my binky and placed it in my mouth. She then walked over to the cabinet and took cereal out and put some into a bowl. She poured some milk into the bowl and placed it on the table. She removed my binky and started to hand feed me. Sara (sorry) mommy started to make sounds of air planes and choo choo trains as she feed me.

When she was done she wiped my mouth and hands placed the binky back into my mouth and led me to her bathroom. There she started to run the water in the tub. After she was sure the water temperature was not to hot she turned and started to take my cloths off.

All my life I wanted someone to pay attention to me like this. Someone who would care for me and make sure I got what I needed. “LOVE”.

I stood there sucking on my binky smiling on the inside. Mommy Sara undid my belt and lowered my zipper. My pants fell to the floor. She told me to raise my arms over my head and she removed my shirt.

There I was standing in front of a perfect stranger with just my diaper and plastic pants and my pants around my ankles.

She held me around my waste while she removed my pants and put them aside. Mommy Sara looked me in the eyes while she untaped my diaper and smiled. I couldn’t help but smile back at her. She had a smile that I knew I could trust.

I opened my legs and she removed my diaper and threw it into the trash can under the sink. Mommy helped me into the tub by holding my hand until I sat down. “Sorry” she said. “I don’t have any toys for you to play with”. She picked up the shampoo and started to wash my hair. Her hands felt so good going thru my hair.

She rinsed me off as I continued to suck on my binky. Mommy took a wash cloth and lathered it up with this sweet smelling soap. She washed my face and neck. She made sure she got behind my ears too. She continued down to my chest and washed what little hair I have. She switched hands and washed my back. Her touch was soft and tender, like a mommy would be doing to her baby. She cooed baby talk as she continued to clean me up.

My body was relaxed as she had my attention. Then she asked me to stand up so she could do the rest of me. I hesitated but managed to get enough courage and stood up.

When I finally stood up I realized that my peepee was at full attention. I blushed and she just giggled and said “looks like Baby Jay likes his new mommy”?

I didn’t have to say anything my answer was standing straight out in front of her. She merely relathered the cloth and started to wash my hinny, the back of my legs and inside my thighs. I was holding on to the wall inside the shower because she had me so weak in the knees I could hardly stand on my own.

She switched hands again and started to wash the front of my legs and my diaper area. She said with a motherly tone “babies don’t have hair in this area”. “Although I see you keep it very short”. “We may have to do something about that just to keep it clean”.

Mommy spent a lot of time washing my diaper area as I was getting harder for every minute she continued. My peepee now is as hard as it has ever been. Mommy told me to sit back down as she rinsed the soap off me.

She said as she got up from the side of the tub “you be good boy and stay put”. “Don’t try to get out by yourself”. “I’ll be back with a towel and I’ll help you out. I sat there for a few minutes. When she returned she had a big white fluffy towel in her hand. Mommy reached out and took my hand as I stepped out of the tub. She wrapped me in the towel and started to dry me off. I haven’t had this kind of care since I was 2 or 3 and I was soooooo enjoying it.

To be continued……………