LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats The Thickest Youve Gone Out In?

stork

Last Sunday I wore 3 abena x-pluses, 1 large abri-let, 2 small abri-lets, and 2 depends boosts, and went around to run some errands, including a trip to a very very crowded wal-mart. That was fun.

It wasnt screamingly obvious, but would have been visible with anything more than a quick glance.

I didnt get any comments, never overheard anyone say anything, and only saw one person for sure notice, while 2 maybe. Far less than I expected.

And no I didnt waste 2 abenas for padding. They were defective and wouldnt have held anything more than a light wetting, so they just became padding.

I'm sure there's got to be others whove gone out in something really thick. Anyone care to share?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW thats extreme, i havent gone thick yet, but dont quite know how, do you just stuff your diaper with other diapers?

most people poke holes in the diaper than put another diaper on over top of the one with holes you can also use booster pad witch are pads with no water proof backing some also use baby diapers as stuffers.

the thickest Ive gone out in was an abrena medium x-plus with a large x-plus over top. when fully wet It was difficult to walk properly i don't think any one payed any mind tho.

WOW thats extreme, i havent gone thick yet, but dont quite know how, do you just stuff your diaper with other diapers?

I usually never stuff diapers with diapers. No point in it as I hate the whole poking holes to let liquid through thing. I just did it that time cause I wanted some fun and I had 2 spare abenas that were just going to go to the trash.

Let's see I guess the best I have done is a huggies 6, two small Molicares, and a medium Molicare, with plastic print pants. I made my halloween costume buy simply buying a girls large shortall, with winnie the pooh of course. I put snaps in the crotch..but didn't take the swelling into account. Boy did that swell up!!! :wub: the snaps kept popping giving "Diaper shots" I was a hit with The lady's at the party though!!

I've been to the Cinema in a Abena Medium X-Plus and two small booster pads.. I think thats the thickest! I was very paranoid about people noticing!

thats nothing, nobody is going to notice that :-)

The other day I layered three (maybe four? I can't remember) Poise panties with a Tushies diaper inside. Tushies are THE thickest baby diaper out there--they're at least as thick as Abri-form X-pluses. I was wearing a very full skirt, so it was pretty much impossible to notice the bulge. I was waddling quite a bit, though.

My efforts of wearing a tena maxi, or a tena super stuffed with half a tena super seem very tame to you guys.

However I do use the tenas for everything when out. A fully loaded super certainly makes you waddle!

Tried some Kendalls today, seemed quite good, what do others think?

In the past, I have gone out in Towels and bin liners (before I discovered adult disposables) They can be pretty bulky

Ric

the best i can lay claim to is an abena x plus (med) with 2 size 6 baby nappies as stuffers.

i use that setup pretty often as it is REALY effective at stoping leaks and when it is totaly soaked and messy it weighs a lot!

sometimes ill have to make a couple of attempts to get up from a normal chair.... and a sofa? lol i cant get off a sofa without help unless i lie down and roll off it!

well hell today i wore two assurance pullups and a First quality brand "brief" style diaper while going out to get my stash from storage today and nice thing i was just wearing them and a t-shirt no one noticed and if they did i had a pair of shorts with me real quick to wear

A Bambino with a depend boost after drinking all night can get heavy eniough to make getting off the couche difficult

I think that drinking all night makes getting off anything difficult, but all you need to do is roll onto the floor and crawl like a good baby. :lol:

What I normally do, if I don't have / cant wear cloth for overnight, I will put a pampers and a huggies size 6 diaper as a liner to a Tena Maxi Medium, and if I am drinking in the evening, a Tena Maxi Large over it. Since I am inco, the diaper(s) swell so that the crotch is nearly at my knees. To avoid leakage, I will wear a 56 plastic pants that I have altered (reduced the lenght of elastic in legs and waist. My normal size PP is 46). I don't usually go out in public in that, but had to once when the fire alarm went of a 4am in the hotel I was staying in (Germany). The hotel manager asked if I needed assistance changing when going back in. She had noticed the diapees when I was trying to run out earlier. The next day, there was a new bin in the bathroom marked 'Medical Waste Only' and a plastic sheet under my sheets on my bed, and on the pillow. Under the pillow was an adult diaper, and a hotel compliment slip with her signature.

Hey, Ric2, is that the picture on Wikipedia?

Hi Aleia,

It certainly is! I really like it, but unfortunately it is not me! I am trying to upload some of my own photos into my gallery space, but cannot seem to do it... any clues?

Ric :D

well right now i am wearing seven depends some not all of which have been sliced and a cloth insert. It is late and im going grocery shopping now so it shouldnt be to busy. I am however waddling greatly o well its almost bed time anyways

My standard diaper worn out in public is an Attends brief with a Moliform Super pad and Tranquility Contour booster pad inside. This gets really thick when wet.

I have worn that with another large Attends and a 2nd moliform super pad over the one above....but that gets insanely thick! I've done that a couple of times....and wore sweat pants over it...which made it really obvious!

Here's a shot off my website of me after swimming in an Attends and Moliform Super pad.....

P1010053.jpg

My standard diaper worn out in public is an Attends brief with a Moliform Super pad and Tranquility Contour booster pad inside. This gets really thick when wet.

I have worn that with another large Attends and a 2nd moliform super pad over the one above....but that gets insanely thick! I've done that a couple of times....and wore sweat pants over it...which made it really obvious!

Here's a shot off my website of me after swimming in an Attends and Moliform Super pad.....

P1010053.jpg

thats how i looked after taking a shower the other night with my attends on i mean it was thick as hell and i had an attends and a assurance pullup and a first quality brand diaper on so triple thick ill do that again and have pictures later in the week when the woman comes over to get better pictures of me in diapers than i could with my cell phone

Let seen now, the thickest I have ever been diapered while out in public.

That would have to be when I decided to wear what I call my super diaper

2 Attends large taped together to make one extra long diaper ( middle chest high) with a Banbino as the first layer, next 2 of my super diapers and to hold it all to gether 1 Attends Xl diaper as the final layer.

The fun part is to wear this diaper set up until the outter most diaper becomes wet or it leaks in the crotch after repeated wettings.

Here is a sample of my super diaper

super_diapers.jpg

The thickest I have worn in public was a Kendall Lille diaper with a Tena super, then a first quailty full mat brief, attends classic 4 tape, attends 10 6 tape all of these were medium size. Then a large depend followed by a large promise diper then a large attends 10 six tape and double large comco plastic pants with swat pants over top. 8 thick diapers! Talk about a waddle diaper! I went to several stores including food shopping, never heard any comments or remarks. I don't think anyone noticed.