LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"stand Up! Turn Around..."

lynniehyde

I had fibbed to my "big sis". She caught me in the lie and decided I needed to learn my lesson. We were sitting, waiting for her "scrip" to be filled at our local pharmacy. She uttered her command, "Stand up! Turn around!" I timidly did as I was told. Then, *Smack, smack, smack!*, on my diapered backside. I, in my little toddler dressie. In front of God and everyone. Diapers showing and everything. Blush? Whatcha talkin' 'bout? I wasn't red, I was flaming crimson. Eyes misting with tears. It hurt, even through my heavily padded (albeit wet) condition. In short, I learned my lesson. "Never fib to Big Sis." Lucky for me, I still had my paci (dummy) in my mouth to soothe me when I sat down, blubbering. Tears trickling down my cheeks. I almost spit out my paci from the force of the blows. If I had, it almost certainly would have earned me another few licks. Thank God, I'm blessed with good teeth.

But, the spanking itself was not what hurt the most. It was the fact that it happened in front of so many witnesses.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I had fibbed to my "big sis". She caught me in the lie and decided I needed to learn my lesson. We were sitting, waiting for her "scrip" to be filled at our local pharmacy. She uttered her command, "Stand up! Turn around!" I timidly did as I was told. Then, *Smack, smack, smack!*, on my diapered backside. I, in my little toddler dressie. In front of God and everyone. Diapers showing and everything. Blush? Whatcha talkin' 'bout? I wasn't red, I was flaming crimson. Eyes misting with tears. It hurt, even through my heavily padded condition. In short, I learned my lesson. "Never fib to Big Sis." Lucky for me, I still had my paci (dummy) in my mouth to soothe me when I sat down, blubbering. Tears trickling down my cheeks. I almost spit out my paci from the force of the blows. If I had, it almost certainly would have earned me another few licks. Thank God, I'm blessed with good teeth.

But, the spanking itself was not what hurt the most. It was the fact that it happened in front of so many witnesses.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Look on the bright side, at least you were in a pharmacy when you got your sore bot!

Beth

"Stand up.....Turn around!" Sounds like the title of a song.

Will it have it's own dance called The Spank! I can see that one in the clubs, lol. B)

Beth

Being a songwriter, I do have a knack for titles. You never know where they'll come from. You're right. That's an awesome idea. I can just see a crowd of line dancers in a Country bar, doing their steps and at several points in the song there's a stop, where one partner bends over and the other gives them a *smack, smack, smack* on the tushie. All in fun, of course. Thanks for the brainstorm, Beffy! Now, I just hope no one steals it from the board before I can get it out there. I wish you'd have PM'd me on this one. A new dance craze! I think we have something here. I know just the person to choreograph the steps, too. AB advocate, Kathi Stringer. Perfect! She's won line dancing contests in California.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Maybe starting out something like, "You been bad, that ain't good. Doin' thangs, you oughtn't should..." Damn your hide, Beffy! Now I won't get a wink of sleep till I finish this. Love ya. Byedee! B)

Being a songwriter, I do have a knack for titles. You never know where they'll come from. You're right. That's an awesome idea. I can just see a crowd of line dancers in a Country bar, doing their steps and at several points in the song there's a stop, where one partner bends over and the other gives them a *smack, smack, smack* on the tushie. All in fun, of course. Thanks for the brainstorm, Beffy! Now, I just hope no one steals it from the board before I can get it out there. I wish you'd have PM'd me on this one. A new dance craze! I think we have something here. I know just the person to choreograph the steps, too. AB advocate, Kathi Stringer. Perfect! She's won line dancing contests in California.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Maybe starting out something like, "You been bad, that ain't good. Doin' thangs, you oughtn't should..." Damn your hide, Beffy! Now I won't get a wink of sleep till I finish this. Love ya. Byedee! B)

I don't want to put a negative slant on it Heidi, but don't you think some guys will take advantage by taking up line dancing.......just so they can spank a pretty girl or have one spank them?

Call me an old pessimist if you like!

Beth

I don't want to put a negative slant on it Heidi, but don't you think some guys will take advantage by taking up line dancing.......just so they can spank a pretty girl or have one spank them?

Call me an old pessimist if you like!

Beth

Of course they would, Beffy. Wouldn't you? That's the whole idea. I don't see one thing negative in your reply. Besides, you're the one who broached the idea in the first place, you silly, twisted stinker you! :lol:

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Oooooooh. I can just see those purty li'l cowgirls now... Yeeeee-Haaaw!

Of course they would, Beffy. Wouldn't you? That's the whole idea. I don't see one thing negative in your reply. Besides, you're the one who broached the idea in the first place, you silly, twisted stinker you! :lol:

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Oooooooh. I can just see those purty li'l cowgirls now... Yeeeee-Haaaw!

Will they wear those little check dresses with the cowboy boots? Sorry, I'm just being a perv now. I blame all those episodes of Bonanza I watched as a kid!

Beth

Will they wear those little check dresses with the cowboy boots? Sorry, I'm just being a perv now. I blame all those episodes of Bonanza I watched as a kid!

Beth

Nahhh....Tight Levis, halters, hat and boots. Damn straight. A rodeo buckle and belt wouldn't hurt the ensemble much neither, little brother. Jes' call me "Hoss" :P

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

• 10 months later...

I HAVE RECEIVED SPANKINGS ALSO IN PUBLIC. THE MOST EMBARESSING WAS AT A WOMENS DRESS STORE WHERE MY WIFE ENJOYED TAKING ME TO SHOP FOR PANTIES AND BRAS , GIRDLES AND SLIPS FOR ME. A SALES LADY WAS HELPING US AND MY WIFE TOOK A GIRDLE AN SOME SLIPS TO THE DRESSING ROOM WITH THE SALES LADY. MY WIFE TOLD ME TO STRIP TO MY PANTIES AND BRA AND I TOLD HER NO ! THE SALES LADY SAID"HE IS KIND OF A SMART ALEC ISN'T HE?" I WAS THEN PULLED BY MY EAR TO A CHAIR AND MY WIFE UNDID MY PANTS AND REVEALED MY PINK PANTIES, WHICH SHE PULLED DOWN TO MY FEET SHE THEN PULLED ME ACROSS HER LAP AND SPANKED ME IN FRONT OF THE CLERK AND ANOTHER LADY WHO HAD WALKED IN. SHE THEN HAD ME STAND UP AND TAKE MY SHIRT OFF REVEALING MY BRA WHICH THE LADIES ALL LAUGHED AT. STANDING THERE PANTIES DOWN IN A BRA IN THE STORE AFTER GETTING SPANKED TURNED ME BEAT RED AS I PUT ON THE THINGS SHE HAD ME TRY ON IN FRONT OF THE LADIES WAS THE WORST PUBLIC SPANKING I HAD EVER GOT.

Don't you just hate it when that happens!! :lol:

Beth

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I RECEIVED ANOTHER SPANKING AT MY DOCTORS OFFICE.

(Snipped ridiculously long, hard on the eyes post)

1. I call major BS.

2. STOP typing in ALL CAPS please. It's horrible on the eyes.

3. You bumped a year old thread. You might want to check dates before you post. Generally, if a thread's been inactive for more than 6 months, it's usually safe to assume it's considered dead.

~ moogle