LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Fever...catch It!

I am extremely encouraged by the number of women posting here. ABDL, used to be considered a male bastion. But, I knew you girls were out there.

I get the feeling of a groundswell, from people all over the world, who are starting to realize that it's OK to feel young again. To desire and embrace those feelings we all once enjoyed. It's catching. And, if we put our best, pretty face on to the world, who knows where it will lead? It's a beautiful thing!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I am extremely encouraged by the number of women posting here. ABDL, used to be considered a male bastion. But, I knew you girls were out there.

I get the feeling of a groundswell, from people all over the world, who are starting to realize that it's OK to feel young again. To desire and embrace those feelings we all once enjoyed. It's catching. And, if we put our best, pretty face on to the world, who knows where it will lead? It's a beautiful thing!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Yeah, I was going to say something similar. It seems that we have more women joining us than guys these days, couldn't have imagined that even two years ago! It's especially great to hear from women who are not AB/DL themselves, but just willing to keep a open mind.

You girls rock!!!

Beth

Heck yeah Heidi! This goes along with what we were talking about on the phone the other day. I remember back when around 96 or so on DPF, when a new member would reveal they were a lady and would all but get chased off of the boards. I am glad to see that behavior is beginning to calm down a bit. Albeit I do know it still occurs via PM's, I just see less posts by men for ladies to change them and such. The more relaxed we are as a group and the less fighting we do the more people and ladies will creep out of the woodworks. :) Three cheers for being accepting and respectful of one another!

~Brian

/\ Amen to everything.

Probably one of the biggest contributing factor to the way our lifestyle/fetish is perceived is the actions of a few overzealous folks who have actively pursued the girls away from the forums. It seem now that more and more folks are acting online just like they do in real life. Thank gods for that. And on top of that, we may be seeing the growth of the number of folks wondering about the lifestyle and such here because of the reputation this site has been gaining as a moderate site, with the harrassment common elsewhere. Aside from a few in-family disputes, we seem to have a much more "live and let live" mentality (without the excessive flame-wars and name-calling). That may be the best thing ultimately for all of us.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I'm glad to see the women coing out too. But they aren't all ab's. I wish you could get over your fixation that diapers are all about regression play.

I'm glad to see the women coing out too. But they aren't all ab's. I wish you could get over your fixation that diapers are all about regression play.

You know, it's not all about having a mommy or daddy to take care of you. It would be great to have that "special someone". And, a few in our number have been lucky enough to connect. So, it is possible. For me, until I find that " one in a million", I'm just happy to have some friends who accept me for who and what I am. We go bowling (me with a squat style, baby delivery :lol: ) and other public activities, as well. We all have fun. Role play or whatever. When we get together, it's a big baby party. And, they're unashamed about their friendship with me. Uninhibited about being seen in public with me. Unafraid to bring their kids to the party. It's fun. For me. For them. B) You just gotta go for it. Know, that most people don't see it as any big deal. Just as long as you don't. You start hangin' yo' head...you got problems.

Not to worry. We're gettin' there...

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Heck yeah Heidi! This goes along with what we were talking about on the phone the other day. I remember back when around 96 or so on DPF, when a new member would reveal they were a lady and would all but get chased off of the boards. I am glad to see that behavior is beginning to calm down a bit. Albeit I do know it still occurs via PM's, I just see less posts by men for ladies to change them and such. The more relaxed we are as a group and the less fighting we do the more people and ladies will creep out of the woodworks. :) Three cheers for being accepting and respectful of one another!

~Brian

I wanted to basically say this! It was too often on DPF that a person who so much as -appeared- female would be hounded into simply not going anywhere near the site. (96 was about when I joined). :/

I don't see where Heidi said they were all ab's nor did I see the post sway towards regression play. I was under the impression abdl encompassed adult babies, and diaper lovers. As much as you wish Heidi would get over her fixation that diapers were about regression I wished you would lighten up a bit bubbo. Take it for what its worth and try not to turn the majority of your posts into AB vs DL fights please.

~Brian

i have seen more girls chased off this site than i care to count. with all the infighting and hng's is shocking that some stick around.

I thought it was getting better compared to how it used to be, not specifically this site but as a community as a whole. Granted there are those who have left, and there are those who make a big hooplah over everything. Were you around the DPF boards in the mid 90's? I remember when the boards were almost over come by "Looking for a mommy to change me", or "Mommy wanted", or "looking for a woman sitter." etc Then the response a lady would get when they posted was horrendous. The ladies on this board seem to be able to post with out the harassment like that. Albeit it still seems to be a male dominated community.

Have you seen the numbers of ABDL related myspace profiles? Theres even a woman run ABDL site and public blog. I would say just 3 or 4 years ago that would be close to impossible for them to do without constant barrage and an overwhelming number of inappropriate posts, but then again, I am not a woman so i do not actually know they are experiencing. Just seems though that the trend is beginning to change. :D

~Brian

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Well said!!!! :D

I don't see where Heidi said they were all ab's nor did I see the post sway towards regression play. I was under the impression abdl encompassed adult babies, and diaper lovers. As much as you wish Heidi would get over her fixation that diapers were about regression I wished you would lighten up a bit bubbo. Take it for what its worth and try not to turn the majority of your posts into AB vs DL fights please.

~Brian

Brian, I think Topguy said that because Heidi mentioned in the OP that we are all young. I respect that sometimes a DL has no baby/age play tendencies and maybe get's fed up with the link all the time. (although as I mentioned in another post, it does make me laugh when some DL's make a big fuss about being connected to AB's, only to talk about using pacifiers and asking for a mommy or daddy to change them.)

I personally think far too much is made out of this tag thing anyway. Some AB/DL seem to spend ages analysing themselves and trying to find a suitable tag, why? Why is it so important? The tags are so generic anyway, for instance myself, Heidi and Babyboo all list ourselves as AB. But having spoken to them our tastes are very different, so all this tag thing is a lot of nonsense.

I agree with you Brian, some DL/AB's need to lighten up and stop being so concerned about how they are labeled.

Just a quickie on the other point you made about the female members and HNG's.

Since I've been a member of this site, I've noticed very little 'success' by HNG's. I think this is because any HNG that raise their ugly head quickly get ripped up by our members, both male and female. I really feel we are good at policing the site and that any creepy guys get sent away with their tail between their legs. A few may get through, but not many!

I feel that many of them have now crept away to the women's problem forums, where they seem to pervade the sites. (I think this is because we find them easy to spot, but when for instance my wife is looking at her forum she is taken in by them more easily.)

Sorry for rambling, take care all.

Beth :littleangel:

*Call me what you like.........just don't call me late for dinner!*

I do think that the content of the board is improving, it's a far cry from the old one liners we used to see "I pooped my diapers, hee hee".

Things are definately improved, but I would like to see an end to the tag thing too. I've listed myself AB, but I harbor no desire to be "Babied", by some Mommy. I just have some baby clothes that I wear on occasion, and a pacifier and bottle that once in a great while I'll suck on.

I'm mostly DL if you have to have a handle on me, a hole to fit me in, so how does that feel? I'm different, and always have been, a non-conformist. (when I was in the principals office for the umpteenth time when in high school, he told me "you need to conform" I just had to ask "why so I can be just like YOU??").

Lets not use labels, or debate AB DL anymore, we're all of us the same, and all of us so different as to be night from day. We are who we are, God has made everyone different, he likes variety. AB or DL, what's the point in argueing over nuances.

We all have our differences, let's let each other live and let live, as long as you cause no harm to others.

Peace,

Vic

*Call me what you like.........just don't call me late for dinner!*

So, we'll be having steak and kidney pie, then? Or, strained prunes and finger food? Which do you desire, oh wicked one? And, don't forget to wear your best "bib and diaper". :lol:

Cuddles

--heidilynn :thumbsup: