LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Survey: "diapers And More"

The second survey of the correlational survey series, 'Diapers and More,' is now open. As you might have guessed from the title, this survey covers an item central for many AB/DLs as well as a number of other topics.

Survey#2: Diapers and more

This survey series is unique in that it doesn't assume we were all the same and average us all together. It was designed to correlate multiple answers to show our diversity. (Averaged results will be also available, but they aren't the focus of the series.) The first survey, "ABs, DLs, Etc." was extremely successful, with over two thousand responses. However, it couldn't address everything. Three sets of preliminary analyses and a quick results summary are available.

Survey summaries

~BitterGrey

I took the survey a couple weeks ago. Thanks for doing such a thorough job of these surveys, Bittergrey. These may end up delivering the most accurate picture of the community as a whole.

Thanks for taking the survey. The benefits of this survey series require both our efforts.

As you know, it was announced at different places at different times. The chances that a sudden rush of surveyees would crash the server was small. The best reason for posting at different times is that those who read forums during the weekend might be statistically different than those who read midweek. Posting to different forums at different times is a way to sample both groups. (By the way, if you know of an unsampled AB/DL group, please let me know where to reach them.) That would be the best reason.

The main reason is that I've been busy getting the survey #1 summary results ready, among other things. There is still much work to do with survey #1.

Grey,

The survey isn't bad (I just filled it out today)...

however for a future survey I as a pure DL who does not have any AB Tendencies at all find that the survey (whilst better then the last in that regard) has too many questions which are difficult to pin-point down if I'm a DL Only ... I would like one day to two separate surveys - one for DLs ONLY and one for ABs or AB&DLs ... the range of question and the goal should be the similar one - however with the questions better refined and matched to either DLs or ABs... Then in the end of the survey try to correlate the data and make a representative comparison - some sort of matrix thing out of it...

(hopefully that makes any sense at all ;) )

For example look at a question for DLs like:

1) How do you feel about ABs

- I am totally ok with it, and rarely fancy to engage in some simple age-roleplay or use of some AB Stuff & AB-play is a sexual turn on

- I occasionally do AB related things, but it is not a Sexual thing and I don't see myself as an AB - it's more of a fun thing

- I don't care much about AB Stuff at all... it wouldn't bother me to try it if my partner would find it good, but I don't think it would give me anything "enjoyable"

- I have a slight detest for AB Related Play and ABs in general - it is something I find slightly weird and can't relate

- I can not relate the slightest little bit, but it doesn't bother me if others involve

- I can neither relate, understand nor respect Adult Babies and would never engage in any kind of AB-Play - it freaks me out

2) Do you think the term ABDL is:

- Perfectly matching, I don't mind being mistaken for an AB or from an outsiders view been looked at as if my DL Only side is quite similar to any AB Side

- The term has found wide acceptance but I don't relate to the AB Part at all, but don't mind if is being "put together"

- Not very matching, as the two "things" are quite different from each other - but at least it helps to form a community

- Not very matching, I see AB and DL Stuff as being very different - and it's contra-productive to the Community

- Absolutely wrong - I'm a DL Only, the Term works havoc to the general public who may come into contact with it, as I don't want to be associated with ABs at all - I'm not playing baby- I have just a diaper fetish

And the respective question for the AB Survey

1) How do you feel about DLs

- My AB Play is something which stimulates me sexually, and the diapers play an important sexual role, I can also get some fun by just wearing diapers without AB-Play

- My AB side is non sexual (mostly) and diapers are an accessory to my AB Play but I don't derive any sexual gratification from wearing diapers or AB Play

- I don't care about diapers - I'm ok if my AB Play sometimes contains diapers - but I don't get much enjoyable from diapers

- I have an actual slight detest for diapers - and people DLs who find it sexually pleasurable to engage in diaper-play. I find it slightly weird and can't relate

- I can not relate to diapers the slightest little bit, I would not want to do anything with diapers - but I don't care if others do

- I can neither relate, understand nor respect Diaper-Wearing for non medical reasons and DLs who find it stimulating. it freaks me out.

2) Do you think the Term ABDL is:

- Perfectly matching, I don't mind being mistaken for a DL or from an outsiders view been looked at as if my AB Only side is quite similar to any DL Side

- The term has found wide acceptance but I don't relate to the DL Part at all - I don't find diapers the stimulating part of my deal, but don't mind if is being "put together"

- Not very matching, as the two "things" are quite different from each other - but at least it helps to form a community

- Not very matching, I see AB and DL Stuff as being very different - and it's contra-productive to the Community

- Absolutely wrong - I'm an AB only , the Term works havoc to the general public who may come into contact with it, as I don't want to be associated with DLs who find diapers something sexual. I just engage in non-sexual AB Play.

This is just an example - basically to put it simple a Two-way survey which wouldn't work on finding the similarities but rather the diversion and distinction for each group and to see how - statistically - the co-existing feelings of ABs / DLs are.

I think it would be interesting... as there are many ABs who don't want to be looked at as "fetishists" and have their AB Side totally non sexual.

And at the same time there are many DLs who would be rather freaked about "having to" engage in any sort of AB Play.

In between there's a large "grey area" where many others stand... to get some "figures" of this would be neat.

I must assume such a stat-survey would be quite a challenge to create and evaluate...

Just took the second survey. You did a great job on the questions. I hope you continue to post surveys.

Thanks! I invest a lot into each survey, so it is great to hear that they are being received well.

Grey,

I wanted to add - that I think you do an awesome job with the surveys... it's a hell lot of work and you work...

my post above wasn't meant to be seen as bad-critique only... basically I just wanted to make a suggestion...

Thanks. It's clear from your questions that you've given this some thought. Later surveys might be directed at specific sub-groups in our community. However, I'm hesitant to do that early on, before we are sure that those groups are clearly divided. For example, if the first survey had an AB section and a DL section, we might not have learned that only 31% of responses would be from people who report being either only AB or only DL. (7% were non-AB/DLs, and the rest were somewhere between AB and DL.)

~BitterGrey