LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So My Girlfriend Likes Diapers And...

likes spankings. How can I punish her(and make her like it)?

mate look, if what you claim is true, then what you need to do is Talk and find out what she really likes, what's a turn on, turn off, where her LIMITS are and all of this...

it's all about Limits and how far someone want's to take something.

ALWAYS RESPECT LIMITS. Imhos this is the Key to all sort of BDSM & Related "plays".

Try to be openminded and see what she's into and what not... don't be pushy and don't do things she doesn't want to do.

Communication is the key.

• 2 months later...

create a safe word, that she can use if it gets to intense. then try to make her say it, thats her limit. your the daddy, you can make her do anything. if you like anal sex more than her, guess what? babys got a fever and needs her temp taken! have fun with it and see where it goes. try doing what you like when your the daddy.

I'm in agreement with the reading stories and see how that goes, and the safeword seems like a good idea to me. I think youre really great for enjoying this with her instead of blowing it off as something weird. Some do..

-Sophie

I'm liking the idea of looking at stories and seeing what you like. Also, the safeword is a good idea. I'm glad your sticking through this with her, instead of leaving her because of it... some people do that...

-Sophie

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...