LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is It Like Having A Mommy Or Daddy, And What Is The Purpose Of It?

Hi All,

I Am Curious about the Reason & Purpose of a Mommy or Daddy, and How it adds or enhances your Experiences.

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies in '08! :D

Im sure for those who seek a mommy or daddy, that it is a wonderful experience although, I have never had that experience, nor do I seek it. Im a DL, but for AB's, Im sure the thought of having a mommy or a daddy is great. The purpose of it is to fulfill a want or need.

I'm a DL and can't really speak to this... but I can imagine this:

If I found a lady who simply accepted my DL thing and enjoyed sharing some mutual diaper-play (no AB dress-up RP), that for me would be the ultimate-- a lifetime accomplishment.

So for an AB to find someone who was willing to go even further, and accept their full-on helpless Baby mode all the way... dress-up and cribs and baby-talk, everything-- wow. I imagine that accomplishment would put my simple DL fantasy in the shade.

My DL wishes don't reach that far... but for all you AB boys and girls out there-- I hope you all find the One to fill your little heart's desire...

...And all praises to DD for helping make it a possible reality for us all :D

wv.

Hi All,

I Am Curious about the Reason & Purpose of a Mommy or Daddy, and How it adds or enhances your Experiences.

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies in '08! :D

Good question. In my experience, both with mommies and daddies has been, unless they're really "into it", to the point of being more "into it" than you are, the relationship will be short-lived. They start out very excited, but burn out after several months. Boredom? Some have used that excuse, though I can't see why. If love is in the mix, you would probably fare better in the relationship. Having a parental figure taking care of you, definitely enhances your experience as an AB. When they grow tired of it is equally deflating. Finding that "special someone" who totally enjoys this, full time and committed, would be a dream come true. And, those "specials" are out there. You just gotta make yourself known and available. Until then, enjoy your enlightened friends and be happy going solo. Ain't no step, for a stepper.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Go D'backs, '08! It's a long season, I know, Rockies Fan. But the way we've come out of the chute, you gotta know, last season was no fluke. Todd Helton is a "monster"! I"ve been one of his biggest fans ever since his days at UT, when he was back-up QB for Peyton Manning and pitched for the varsity squad. Love to watch him play. Even when he plays against my D'backs. First round Hall of Famer. No doubt. Now if the "Snakes" could only get Randy back...

Just find someone who can truely love you as a person and if they do then most likely they will engage in some fashion with your DL or AB side...don't go out hunting for an actual AB or DL - just my advice in general.

This is what having my wife as my mommy brings to it:

Someone to dress me, give me a diaper change (not messy though, she won't do this and I respect that).

Talks to me like a baby, Baths me (ever had a girl bath you? You should try it!) Plays games with me, Hugs me, Feeds me, Puts me to bed and reads me a story (I like Miffy).

Another side is that she comes shopping with me. We look at the sites together and we order clothes. We also go out shopping for baby stuff together, not just diapers but books, toys etc. She even brings me little things home, like a paci or a toy.

What does she get out of it? She said she likes it, it makes her feel maternal and she finds it fun. She can shop for cute toys, T shirts etc, but without the hassle of having a real kid.

Neither of us have any hang ups about this fetish and we both enjoy a laugh about the absurdity of it from time to time!

Having said all that, I still have to be the man she married, i.e. I have to cut the grass, fix the car, paint the house etc. She wouldn't want me being a baby 24/7 (although she doesn't mind if I wear diapers 24/7, she just won't change them if I mess. I don't want diapers 24/7 anyway). And of course, we need to have the sex life we always had (I think I should point out that we don't involve sex in our baby games......it doesn't turn us on).

Hope this helps answer your question Rockies Fan!

Beth

Hey, Bethy!

It's the cuddles that count. Right?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

You bet, you can't beat a cud, cud!!

But seriously, I reckon most guys would love bathy time with mommy/daddy. So go on guys, get out the bubble bath and rubber ducky and get your other half to give you a good scrub in the tub.........go on, we won't think you're a likkle baby waby!! :thumbsup:

Beth

:littleangel:

having a mommy or daddy brings the fantasy to real life, as for me ive never had a mommy or daddy although i now know women have more luv to give i look for ladies that cant have kids but want them then introduce them to the ab side of life h :angel_not: aving hugs and luv is great and every baby in here deserves luv and hugs no matter who u are thats why most of us are babies cuz we come from homes that nobody in them knows how to luv and comfort so i think we turn inwardly to find that luv at least for me thats what i want out of the ab lifestyle is sumbody that actually luvs me for me no matter what ive done or said or how bad im a screw up neways having a mommywould be great for me :angel_not:

having a mommy or daddy brings the fantasy to real life, as for me ive never had a mommy or daddy although i now know women have more luv to give i look for ladies that cant have kids but want them then introduce them to the ab side of life h :angel_not: aving hugs and luv is great and every baby in here deserves luv and hugs no matter who u are thats why most of us are babies cuz we come from homes that nobody in them knows how to luv and comfort so i think we turn inwardly to find that luv at least for me thats what i want out of the ab lifestyle is sumbody that actually luvs me for me no matter what ive done or said or how bad im a screw up neways having a mommywould be great for me :angel_not:

Wow, I didn't stop for breath once reading that. Fall stop anyone? :o

Only joking Hollywood, a fall stop would be really nice though.......not as nice as a bathy, but nice none the less! :D

Beth

This is what having my wife as my mommy brings to it:

Someone to dress me, give me a diaper change (not messy though, she won't do this and I respect that).

Talks to me like a baby, Baths me (ever had a girl bath you? You should try it!) Plays games with me, Hugs me, Feeds me, Puts me to bed and reads me a story (I like Miffy).

Another side is that she comes shopping with me. We look at the sites together and we order clothes. We also go out shopping for baby stuff together, not just diapers but books, toys etc. She even brings me little things home, like a paci or a toy.

What does she get out of it? She said she likes it, it makes her feel maternal and she finds it fun. She can shop for cute toys, T shirts etc, but without the hassle of having a real kid.

This is what my mommy feels with me although for us its more of a permanent lifestyle. She is 35 years older than me and tells me that she looks at me as being her baby anyway. I'm 23 and very happy in this particular lesbian relationship. :D

Wow, I didn't stop for breath once reading that. Fall stop anyone? :o

Only joking Hollywood, a fall stop would be really nice though.......not as nice as a bathy, but nice none the less! :D

Beth

What's a "fall stop"?

having a Daddy is ideal for me...as W/we approach it as both a Domiant/submissive relationship as well as a "Big"/"lil" relationship also.

For me i have a strong desire for what the bdsm ers call "power exchange" meaning i willingly give up all power or control of my life to my Daddy...He makes decisions that affect U/us and He may allow me choices and listen to my input....but ultimately He is in charge. i enjoy this type of relationship...it's both an emotional/stress reliever for me as well as a turn on to be with someone who is All Powerful over me....

i know that all Bigs and littles don't have the same sort of bdsm relationship as my Daddy and i do...actually many littles are Dominant in their own way...but basically i think most share in their longing to be loved and cherished as well as having a strong desire to be cared for...accepted....and the baby play is a very intimate...give and take between them...which i would assume has some subconscious return to something they long for for whatever reasons in their past....