LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Telling Your Girlfriend

hello,

I myself am very much in love with my girlfriend. however, I am a DL, nobody knows about it and I really would like to tell her somehow about my fetish.

Please, does anyone have some advice on how I could handle this situation? I have given her some hints as to what it would possibly feel like for me to tell her, but I never can gather my courage.

I would be very grateful for any suggestions or ideas.

Thanks,

Pull-ups man

the best advice i can give is to tell her as though its something new and exciting that shes getting to know about you as opposed to what most people do instinctively and act ashamed, remember a good part of hoe people receive things is in how you present them

hello,

I myself am very much in love with my girlfriend. however, I am a DL, nobody knows about it and I really would like to tell her somehow about my fetish.

Please, does anyone have some advice on how I could handle this situation? I have given her some hints as to what it would possibly feel like for me to tell her, but I never can gather my courage.

Thanks,

Pull-ups man

My girlfriend & I just talked about this,I wouldn't recommend doing the way I did but had I do it now?I would first an foremost be 100%honest with yourself and her.Explain to her if it is hard for you to tell her & why.Tell her why it is important for you to tell her this deep secret and yours fears about telling her this.You obviously care deeply about your relationship with her,tell her how the last thing you'd want to do is strain or harm your relationship with her.I give you alot of credit for wanting to tell her about this,I personally believe if you love someone enough than having secrets between you is unhealthy for the relationship and sometimes causes resentments.Be honest and try not being to nervous...easy for me to say I know.good luck my friend I hope the best for you if she cares for you and your relationship she may not like it but ask her if there is any way you guys can work on it or ask her if there's anything that she feels turned on by or is secretive about give her the chance to be fon fair ground with you and maybe tell you something that isn't easy for her to talk about with anyone.Once again good luck and let us know how it turns out for you.

Gizzy

The best advice I can give you is be 100% honest with her & yourself.Tell her why it is important that she know this secret of your's.Tell her exactly how you feel as you are telling her be it good or bad or nervous,etc.It's clear to see you care alot about her and your relationship with her to want to tell her something so secretive an personal.Ask her if there is anytype of secret she would like to tell you,be fair and give her a chance to maybe tell you something she may otherwise never speak about with anyone.I also believ you should prepare yourself for her reaction to you telling her this,it may go good but it also may not go well.Try an not think one way or the other rather react as it happens otherwise I think you'll drive yourself crazy with worry and that's not healthy.Explain to her that you are telling her this because you weant to stregthen you relationship with her not harm it.your proving that by telling her what could otherwise be unhealthy for a realationship keeping secret from eachother.I wish nothing but the best my friend I think being honest is the most important thing here.It's not an easy thing to talk about with people so again I wish you the best.kepp us posted on how it turns out and good luck to you my friend your a brave soul and I give you a lot of credit,no everybody would be willing to do this ya know.

hello,

Thanks,

Pull-ups man

I always think that the best approach is to be honest and just explain that this is something you like and is not uncommon.

Having said that, I completely understand how difficult/embarrassing it is to explain or even approach this with your partner. I've explained it to two girls, my GF freaked and dumped me and my wife said "is that all, I thought it would be something bad" so it goes to show that the girl's response just depends on how open minded she is.

However, I have a DL friend who has told three GF's and all of them thought it was okay, this is what he did.

He told the girls that he likes playing games that involve them wearing a nurses uniform (not uncommon, you can buy them in any sex shop). Later, after a few bed baths stuff like that, he asked them to put a diaper on him. I think that the nurse stuff softens the blow.

I myself don't like to beat about the bush like that, but for him it worked with all three girls.

Good luck

Beth

thank you all for your advice. I really appreciate this, really. it so happens that I am seeing my girlfriend tomorrow, we will go to a gallery, then I plan on taking her to the local comunity park and if I can gather my courage explain to her my situation. She is i think very open minded, so mabye the reaction will not be as bad as i fear. the funny thing, if i can put it like that, is that i dont quite know how to say that im a DL in my language... :( but i think it may work out fine in the end, since she likes to play with ideas of SM, spanking (fetish) etc. But I know (think) its only an interest and a game... this fact my ease the explanation to some degree.

once again thanks,

and if someone has different views or experiences with this kind of dilema, please dont hesitate and write your comments... :thumbsup:

Pull-ups man :starwars: May the Force be with me :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

when i told my girlfriend about my fetish she was all cool with it i was like every one else thinking that they were gonna get mad and tell the world but what i did was i got her on yahoo messenger and we talked for like two hours about fetishes we had and she told me hers and i told her mine and when i brought this up all she said was she had heard of stranger fetishes than this and was cool with it and she may even let me diaper her next time i see her and she diaper me ....... so just talk about different sexual fetishes you have and bring this up and see how she would react and then tell her thats what i did

• 1 year later...

so I'm in a rush to get going, but I saw your post and needed to say something- but i apologize if it's already been said.

My boyfriend had to struggle to tell me about his fetish- that's why I'm here. But it has been the most amazing secret he's ever told me! The thing is...there's no magical way to tell her. You just have to realize that if she loves you- SHE WILL NOT REJECT YOU no matter what you enjoy!

Perhaps let her know that you like things in bed that she doesn't and that you've been afraid for a long time to share. Warn her to keep an open mind and be prepared to answer questions. When I was told I didn't understand enough at all to ask questions, but eventually I got used to the idea and we started exploring.

Best of luck! It can't be easy- But it will mean the world to her that you trust her like that.