LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adding A Personal Statement

Help Please

I tried numerous times to add a "Personal Statement" over the last year or two and I can't get it to save. I wonder why? Can anyone help me? I'm not puter illiterate but geez this got me frustrated, LOL.

Thank You in advance :)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

Hiya,

I had the same problem for a long time... now I'm not certain this is right but i think i found that I was trying to save a personal statement that was too long... and everytime i tried to save it, i just carried on to some other page as if it had worked, but not done anything, most anoying if you've just spent ages trying to write something good...

Anyway maybe te best thing to do would be cut out what you've done, save it somewhere (like a word document)... you don't even have to save it really just paste it there for now... then just put some thing really short in there, see if that works... if it does i think you need to do some trimming down until it does work

Hope tha helps, huggles

Lucy

EDIT: Yeah forget that... I just thought I'd go try it, seems like that was my problem before but Mine doesn't save either again...

I think I might be confused, are you trying for a Signature at the end of your posts? I can't find Personal Statement anywhere in "My Controls". Maybe I'm not looking where you are? Trying to help..But kinda at a loss.

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

It's under "Edit Personal Portal Information" link.... just above "Edit Signiture" on the Left side Menu... once its doen it goes on the left of your profile..

Thanks Lucy,

I know where it is but after adding it and the pressing "save" it just does not get applied to my profile. Gosh this is erking me now that I can't get it. Oh boy if this is my only problem I am blessed huh:)

Thanks again for your assistance.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Ahhh yeah.. Heck mines been on there for years and I have yet to see it other than the box field still has my text. Maybe Di's got the feature turned off, or his version of this board doesn't support that feature. Best just wait till your post count gets alittle higher and use the little "snippet" change feature for under your Avitar..I believe you have to be around 450 to 500 to give you access to change that. You could always use the signature function till then.

EDIT: okay I just found that mine does work, it's when you view my profile. So here's a few suggestions, one don't use HTML (Huggie) :P Another thing is try clearing your Cookies and Cashe from the board and browser and try again. Other than that, can't be much help as mine worked and can't remember what I did if anything different, I'll go and try to change mine, to see if it updates though..I'll let you know.

EDIT: nope mines still the same after I changed it. Perhaps it takes a while, or DD has to flip the on switch or something...hey I tried. I didn't erase the Cashe or Cookies though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem, and it's like 3 mos. after this topics been posted. Somebody else I know that had one has a different on now i think, so maybe he just changed it? idk how that could happen if it's not working for a lot of ppl.