LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Wet Myself

I am an adult baby boy. I am not incontinent, just wish I was...However I have been wearing diapers pretty much 24/7 for quite a while and twice over the last 5 nights I have awaken with a wet diaper, with no memory of wetting it during the night. I was sooooooo happy with myself ( it makes my wee wee hard thinking about it). If I think about it before bed, it doesn't seem to work, but I just take my 10mg rx sleeping pill drink lots and don't think about it, plus I wait till I just can't keep my eyes open, then go to bed. I am just glad I have wet my diapers while sleeping. I feel like a good baby boy!

I am an adult baby boy. I am not incontinent, just wish I was...However I have been wearing diapers pretty much 24/7 for quite a while and twice over the last 5 nights I have awaken with a wet diaper, with no memory of wetting it during the night. I was sooooooo happy with myself ( it makes my wee wee hard thinking about it). If I think about it before bed, it doesn't seem to work, but I just take my 10mg rx sleeping pill drink lots and don't think about it, plus I wait till I just can't keep my eyes open, then go to bed. I am just glad I have wet my diapers while sleeping. I feel like a good baby boy!

I've often wondered about that. I'm on 20mg Ambien, I've never tried to drink myself into a sleepaid induced soggy diaper but It might work. Don't you wake up in a haze and stagger to the bathroom?

"I am not incontinent, just wish I was..."

Before people get upset. Think about that, first. Do you honestly want to NEVER be able to control it? I don't know about many people here, but I have a job, and the last thing I want while I'm working is an accident. To people who say "I wish I was incontinent", I say "No, you don't."

I cant really talk all that much. I was a bedwetter all the way up until I was about 15, then it finally stopped. Whenever I wear diapers consistently to bed, I end up starting to wet again during the nights, I'm not sure why. I know that I sleep alot deeper when I wear diapers, so thats probably the main thing.

The only thing I can suggest is not thinking about it consciously. Theres no real way to force your body to wet the bed. The training that we receive through our developing years imprints a really strong command on our bladder and bowels to hold in waste products on an unconscious level. When we are awake, we can override that fairly easily. When we are out cold though, its not as easy, and its not something thats easily rewritten.

If you really want to try some kind of rewrite, the only thing I know of the MIGHT work would be a hypnotic suggestion. But those only work if you are already suggestible and suspectible to hypnosis.....its a relatively small portion of the population that is. It also take some dedication to following through and listening to the files. I cant make any guarantees there though.

"I am not incontinent, just wish I was..."

Before people get upset. Think about that, first. Do you honestly want to NEVER be able to control it? I don't know about many people here, but I have a job, and the last thing I want while I'm working is an accident. To people who say "I wish I was incontinent", I say "No, you don't."

No, there ARE some of use who DO want it and quite enjoy it.

I have no concious control day or night. I might have some control if I tried but I'm not going to. I don't want to reverse all the progress I've made over the last year. This is what I WANT. I LIKE to wear diapers all the time and wet myself. I ENJOY it.

It can be inconvient but its not a problem. With proper planning, you can wet anywhere, anytime without anyone knowing. Its all about how much you really want it or not. If someone just buys some Depends and plays around being an AB/DL they are going to have problems. (I think they WANT to have those probelms so its ok.) If you approach it as though you HAVE to solve the problem because you don't have a choice, you can do it.

I have a full time job dealing with customers and in sales. Sure, people in the office know I wear diapers. So what? I can still do my job, give presentations, lectures, the works. I ENJOY wetting myself while I'm talking to a group of people. Its a total kick to be wearing a $1,000 suit and wetting my diaper at the same time.

This isn't the incon forum so please don't lecture us about not wanting it. Some of us DO and HAVE DONE IT! THIS IS OUR LIFESTYLE.

I've never been able to wet a diaper in bed, or even laying down on it. I can only seem to wet them standing up and then with lots of effort. Doesn't matter how bursting I am, I just can't seem to do it.

Any advice?

Patience and practice. Practice in as safe an environment as possible - no one to catch you at it,

stand in the tub or shower so no harm if there are leaks, etc. Sit in the empty tub with a good book and convenient refreshments, etc. Keep relaxed. Ultimately your need to pee will win out, and it may be easier at first if you've got stuff to take your mind off of it.

No, to answer your question, I don't stagger groggily to the bathroom, I can't say I have ever gotten up in the middle of the night.

I am carefull with the sleeping pills...I take them because I need them...the wetting is just a good result.

I LOVE wearing and wetting my diapers...yes, I wouldn't mind at all if I was totally urine incontinent!! More of a reason to WER DIAPERS!!! That and because I'm just a big baby he he

i am not incontinent anymore but love wearing diapers but can't get any in australia live in small town so i use towels would like real diapers

this is totally OT but do you know internet shopping? it doesn't matter how small your town, you can get diapers delivered to your front-porch.

there are many internet shops dealing with incontinence product - there must be at least one in australia.

I've never been able to wet a diaper in bed, or even laying down on it. I can only seem to wet them standing up and then with lots of effort. Doesn't matter how bursting I am, I just can't seem to do it.

Any advice?

It just takes practice. When I first started wearing diapers to bed, I'd drink a glass of water, then wake at 3:00 and have to get out of bed to pee. But I found that taking a deep breath and relaxing that area as I exhaled eventually let me go when laying down, on back or belly. Over time I'd awake more and more groggy when the contractions started, to the point that I found that going to bed with a relaxed bladder and repeating in my head "don't wake up", would then let me wake to a wet diaper. Just like a magic trick! :) The process took 4-6 months, but still needs water before bedtime, works only on the first contraction, and and requires a little luck.

Now I'm trying to take my own advice and learn to pee while sitting. It's frustrating, but hopefully I'll see some progress in a couple months. Would love to go diapered to movies and not be in pain through the second half of the film. :badmood:

Any advice?

sometimes i find that the muscles that control the flow just clam shut and won't budge, and I wouldn't want to damage those muscles by pushing too hard, so something that's always helped me is to mentally visualise about going on a loo - or just anything other than what you're actually trying to do - and relax as much as possible, think about a waterfall or serene lake or something.

fooling your brain, for way of a better description... of course if you're not fooled easily, it could be tough! ^_^

As per original topic, i also enjoy the rarity of waking up in a wet nappy without knowing when i did it, but it's only ever happened when i've been so drunk that my body must have used the "f**k it" rule during the night and let it all go

I think the topic is wetting without waking up, which I don't do. I love pretending to have to wear diapers to bed. I understand the desire to wet like a real baby or toddler, without waking up, but I've always loved knowing that it's okay to pee in bed because I'm diapered.

As for being able to pee while awake, I will usually sit up, back against wall and pillow. I just relax and think how great it feels to be wearing a diaper. When I've emptied, I return to horizontal and savor the warmth between my legs while gently falling back to sleep. Sweet dreams!

Guest Sissy Haji

some people have mention they find it difficult to pee in there diapers un controllablly, what I did was when I needed a pee, I sat on the toliot with a diaper on, after a couple of times, I found myself wetting myself without the need to sit on the toliot.

as for peeing while in bed, just drink lots and lots of fizzy juice e.g. coke, or pepsi. they work wonders. 4 cans is enough. or what I did was drink lots, I end up having a pee before I go to bed, I just didn't bother changing the diaper, and then after a couple of days I was wetting myself during sleep.

I think your body has to get used to the idea of you wanting to controllably wet yourself, cuz you trained urself not to do it while growing up.