LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Abdl's In California?

phogendpf

"San Diego has a lot to offer Beth. It has the finest weather in the USA, great beaches and lots of things to do and see."-Finest weather doesn't include 3 days of clouds with no rain. I'll take 3 days of Midwest rain or snow than this shit any day. As for the beaches,they just banned ANY kind of alcohol from just about all the beaches. Same with smoking. Fuck San Diego. I can't wait till my gf gets a divorce so I can get the fuck out of this Nazi town. Only in California can you work your balls off to pay for a house that may or may not get foreclosed on just because it happens to be near sand and water. I had sand and water 3 months out of the year in Chicago. It's called Lake Michigan and it sure beats the hell out of the ocean any day hands down. I've lived here 3 years and seen the ocean twice to see the sunsets. It went a little like this in my mind....."That's gorgeous! Ok. That was fun. Sure as hell not worth paying $2,000.00 per month though....."

LOL, you know alot of san dieagans have gotten accustom to the perfect weather here. Its sad really. I just moved away from chicago and I can tell you the beach is way better than lake michigan 365 days a year. Especially during the winter in chicago when it goes below 0, I would love to see you standing outside in shorts and a tshirt on lake michigan telling me the beach in san diego would not be better. You may be able to take 3 days of the midwest rain or snow, but how about year round? Scorching hot in the summer, freezeeeeeeeing cold in the winter. I see the sunset everyday, and the beach everytime I wake up and look out my window. I eat every meal overlooking the pacific ocean and let me tell you, its amazing and unlike anything in the midwest or chicago. Perhaps if you had a place on the oceanfront you would be happier here? It made a huge difference for me for liking living here. And the funniest part about all this is that Chicago prices are about as much as san diego, crazy!

LOL, you know alot of san dieagans have gotten accustom to the perfect weather here. Its sad really. I just moved away from chicago and I can tell you the beach is way better than lake michigan 365 days a year. Especially during the winter in chicago when it goes below 0, I would love to see you standing outside in shorts and a tshirt on lake michigan telling me the beach in san diego would not be better. You may be able to take 3 days of the midwest rain or snow, but how about year round? Scorching hot in the summer, freezeeeeeeeing cold in the winter. I see the sunset everyday, and the beach everytime I wake up and look out my window. I eat every meal overlooking the pacific ocean and let me tell you, its amazing and unlike anything in the midwest or chicago. Perhaps if you had a place on the oceanfront you would be happier here? It made a huge difference for me for liking living here. And the funniest part about all this is that Chicago prices are about as much as san diego, crazy!

Ok. I've re-thought my previous post. I suppose you're right. I guess I'm just pissed that San Diegans somehow offend my Midwest humblness by claiming to be"America's Finest City". NO city in America is the"finest".I don't get offended by much but hearing that makes me want to punch babies. Especially after they banned smoking and drinking on the beaches. By the way,what part of Chicago did you live in?

Thanks Duck,

Oakland I'm fine with, driven around it a lot in the past (have family there.) I did the drive from Oakland to LA in 2006 and had few problems until I actually hit LA, then it became a nightmare. I had a map, but was alone so trying to read it and drive. I didn't get some of the road signs and wasn't sure what I can and can't do on the freeway (lanes, passing etc) I seemed to get honked every time I changed lane (usually by trucks, lol.) As I said, I'm used to driving around Oakland but that's about it.

I would like to take the car somewhere, because much as I enjoy seeing my family I've been visiting Oakland/San Fran for almost 30 years now, lol.

Beth

Although the drive from Oakland to LA is fun, and you can see some beautiful parts of the coast from Highway 1(it does take longer with highway 1 than I 5 but it's worth it if you have the time), I'd suggest flying from Oakland or SFO to SoCal. It costs about $50-$80, and given that gas in California now costs $4+ a gallon, it would probably cost less to fly and rent a car at your destination than it would cost you to drive. I fly Virgin America to SoCal twice a month, it's super simple, and quick. Just remember that, if you do choose to fly, most of the airlines have changed their baggage rules to only allow one checked bag for domestic flights. A second bag costs anywhere from $10-$80, so don't take a diaper bag that's too big :).

Ok. I've re-thought my previous post. I suppose you're right. I guess I'm just pissed that San Diegans somehow offend my Midwest humblness by claiming to be"America's Finest City". NO city in America is the"finest".I don't get offended by much but hearing that makes me want to punch babies. Especially after they banned smoking and drinking on the beaches. By the way,what part of Chicago did you live in?

Yeah, when I was in Chicago it rained every day and the lake was freezing, maybe I just had a bad week. Great city though!

You guys are lucky property is so cheap. Where I live $2000 a month would pay your rent on a small two bedroom house with no parking.

Beth

Yeah, when I was in Chicago it rained every day and the lake was freezing, maybe I just had a bad week. Great city though!

You guys are lucky property is so cheap. Where I live $2000 a month would pay your rent on a small two bedroom house with no parking.

Beth

Then maybe you should work towards moving over to where it's less expensive?O.o

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm a San-Diego-un (quotes from Anchorman). I was just told to drop by this thread and didn't even know it was here. Yea, I'm in east county (el cajon, lakeside, santee, alpine) Area. Too much detail can be fatal. lol. But yea, a great way to see who else is down here, go to 'diaperspace.com' and start plugging in san diego zip codes in the search to see who else is in the area. I've only found a few in the search, but I know there are quite a few which in comparison is nothing to our large population.

• 2 weeks later...

So Cal wut wut Im in Anaheim by the mouseketeers .. I work in LA though, and club in hollywood every week or two. Whoz in OC or LA?

I'm a straight 24 year old, 6'1'' 180LBZ that's down to chill or do something somewhat descreet in public. Not a total exhibitionist but knowing I have a diaper on under my pants is tight!$!$!

• 3 months later...