LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hard Times For This Daddy

Hello, everyone.

I parted ways with my babygirl of three years about 6 months ago . when we first met I knew of her desires and deep core need to be with a mommy. this grew more apparent as our relationship moved on. we were happy together. we lived together most of the week and enjoyed everything a daddy and little one should. we were both experienced and we dove in head first from day one. we met at a time in our lives when we really needed someone. I was about 6 month's removed from a 2 year relationship with a newbie little one who turned out to be less than honest. she was in a simlar realtionship, having the rug pulled out from under her and abandoned by a coward daddy who just could'nt "deal with it" anymore. so we rescued each other.

Im proud to say that we are still friends. we have a deep bond that was'nt meant to be romantic. I am fully supporting her in her search for a mommy. she is so sweet and genuine. i know she will make a lucky mommy very happy. i still babysit her and look out for her. she is one of my closest friends.

I recently connected with a little one that lives about two hours away from me. we started slow chatting online and the phone. she has a strong desire to be disciplined and to be regressed. she has limited age play experience and was more familar with being a LG. I have worked with her, regressing her to be much younger. she was shocked and very confused when I brought up diapers. im proud to say that in a short time after she was wearing and wetting training pants. we have connected well and thing's have progressed better than i could have hoped for.

Then I get a phone call about a month ago from my new lil one. she had been feeling ill recently and went to the doctor for a series of tests. she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. my heart shattered into a million pieces. she has been through so much in the time that I have known her. I have done my best to support her and we have been making plans to meet. my work schedule and her class and athletic schedule has kept us from meeting. I am there for her during her treatments which have started. she had to delay her treatments due to her team advancing to the sweet sixteen in the NCAA tournament. she is a cheerleader and an amazing athlete. I am so proud of her. she is physically small but one of the strongest people I have ever met.

so I am holding on and so is my lil one. I'm doing my best to be a supportive, caring and nurturing Daddy to her. she has helped re ignite the Daddy fire inside me. I plan on sharing more in the future.

thanks for reading my post.

peace :thumbsup:

Hard times for you? I think Im in harder times. How are you finding all these girls? I can't seem to find any abdl girls online. They are always already in a relationship it seems. Im actually looking for an abdl girl who wants to live with me. So far ive had very little luck on diaperspace but im still trying <_<

Hard times for you? I think Im in harder times. How are you finding all these girls? I can't seem to find any abdl girls online. They are always already in a relationship it seems. Im actually looking for an abdl girl who wants to live with me. So far ive had very little luck on diaperspace but im still trying

Hey, Tyra! It's not always about you!

Can't you read? This man is struggling with second-hand cancer! A girl he just met might DIE before He and Her get a chance to hit things off! If wine is made from Sour Grapes, then it's the perfect Pity Party drink of choice!

Hey, Tyra! It's not always about you!

Can't you read? This man is struggling with second-hand cancer! A girl he just met might DIE before He and Her get a chance to hit things off! If wine is made from Sour Grapes, then it's the perfect Pity Party drink of choice!

This dude has met more abdl girls and it sucks because I can't even meet one. I dont feel bad for him, I feel bad for me lol. Although I do feel bad for the girl with cancer.

How do I "find" ab/dl women you ask? it's called having confidence and getting out from behind the computer. I certainly wasnt bragging or looking for pity. just sharing some of my experiences. once you find someone to connect with and share with on the deepest level, you will understand what i am going through. you will look back on the lonely times when you find someone that is right for you and you will have a good laugh. I wish you all the best. jealousy and cynicism will not get you closer to a babygirl.

This dude has met more abdl girls and it sucks because I can't even meet one. I dont feel bad for him, I feel bad for me lol. Although I do feel bad for the girl with cancer.

sorry, only a very inexperienced at life guy and a total moron can truly believe an say something like this.

damn mate, get a grip on reality - I wouldn't wish it on you, truly not, but one day you'll experience what it means to be just standing by and hoping that your loved one, close friend, family or whomeve MAY SURVIVE or MAY DIE because of cancer or any other sickness...

You will then maybe realize that it's not about YOU ALONE and that your soul and mind will suffer a great deal and the loss which may happen will change your life - forever.

dude.... only because the sad fact that you with 19 have not yet managed to get a girl, well...

Poppatom,

best of thoughts for You and your lil friend...it sounds like Y/you and she may have connected with one another at this time in your lives for a very important reason...she won't be going through a terrible time in her life without the support of a good friend and loving "big" person in her life....best wishes...and stay strong!

jenniebear

Poppatom,

I am deeply sorry to hear of your situation,stay strong,find something in everday to keep your head up about, a new sunrise or even a bird in the sky, anything.Believe in the best and I pray everything works out for you an your lil one.Modern medicene is amazing I know this from personal experiance.If you ever want someone to talk to ,look up my profile an e-mail me you've got more friends here than maybe you'll ever realize,unfortunately there are some real boneheads here too don't even waste your words on them just stay focused on what is important.Keep us posted on her an your heatlh & well being,not to sound corny but GOD be with you both.

AWWWWW Poppatom,

That is a very sad situation, you must maintain hope and perhaps her cancer will be stopped and you both can go on and live happily on. Sorry to hear of your troubles, your posts identifies you as sensible and caring person. I am glad you and you first babygirl can still hold your friendship dear. And your cheerleader little girl will no doubt realize what it is all about as you stay by her side as she begins her treatment. I wish you both the very best!

Huggie :biker_h4h:

For phogendpf who was snivlin because of his lack of a ab/dl relationship, after that comment you sent to poppatom I can see why you haven't experienced the joy of a caring AB relationship, you appear to be very selfish and self centered. Instead of explaining you should apologize to Poppatom.

Hello, everyone.

I parted ways with my babygirl of three years about 6 months ago . when we first met I knew of her desires and deep core need to be with a mommy. this grew more apparent as our relationship moved on. we were happy together. we lived together most of the week and enjoyed everything a daddy and little one should. we were both experienced and we dove in head first from day one. we met at a time in our lives when we really needed someone. I was about 6 month's removed from a 2 year relationship with a newbie little one who turned out to be less than honest. she was in a simlar realtionship, having the rug pulled out from under her and abandoned by a coward daddy who just could'nt "deal with it" anymore. so we rescued each other.

Im proud to say that we are still friends. we have a deep bond that was'nt meant to be romantic. I am fully supporting her in her search for a mommy. she is so sweet and genuine. i know she will make a lucky mommy very happy. i still babysit her and look out for her. she is one of my closest friends.

I recently connected with a little one that lives about two hours away from me. we started slow chatting online and the phone. she has a strong desire to be disciplined and to be regressed. she has limited age play experience and was more familar with being a LG. I have worked with her, regressing her to be much younger. she was shocked and very confused when I brought up diapers. im proud to say that in a short time after she was wearing and wetting training pants. we have connected well and thing's have progressed better than i could have hoped for.

Then I get a phone call about a month ago from my new lil one. she had been feeling ill recently and went to the doctor for a series of tests. she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. my heart shattered into a million pieces. she has been through so much in the time that I have known her. I have done my best to support her and we have been making plans to meet. my work schedule and her class and athletic schedule has kept us from meeting. I am there for her during her treatments which have started. she had to delay her treatments due to her team advancing to the sweet sixteen in the NCAA tournament. she is a cheerleader and an amazing athlete. I am so proud of her. she is physically small but one of the strongest people I have ever met.

so I am holding on and so is my lil one. I'm doing my best to be a supportive, caring and nurturing Daddy to her. she has helped re ignite the Daddy fire inside me. I plan on sharing more in the future.

thanks for reading my post.

peace :thumbsup:

Good on ya, for sticking by someone who needs your support.

I have a girlfriend (not a sexual partner, but she's a girl, a friend and my "big sis"), who has a boyfriend who was run over by a train. About 6 months ago. His right arm and right leg were crushed below the knee and elbow. He also received minor injuries to his left side, as well. Though, not as debilitating. Needless to say, he's lost his right side, pretty much.

And, he realizes it was his own fault. He was drunk. He tried to hop a freight out of

Tucson to get to Phoenix to see "Hootie" (my "big sis"), fell off and well... He's lucky to be alive. Especially lucky, with a woman like Hootie by his side.

I met Terry before this happened to him and liked him from the start. I knew Hootie loved him very much. After this happened, Hootie and I discussed their situation. I cautioned against making a definite commitment to caring for him, but she loves the dude. They live together in Phoenix now, and are two of my dearest friends. Terry and I get together weekly and write songs. He was a guitar player, before his accident. Making it even more difficult for him to deal with his condition. But, he's adjusting. I've got him learning harmonica.

I wish it was me Hootie was caring for, but I realize that will probably never happen. It doesn't lessen my love or respect for her, however. She's an angel.

I have the same respect for anyone who has the courage and strength to deal with a catastrophic illness or injury to a loved one. It can't be easy.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I want to thank everyone for the kind words and support. It means a a lot. I have been honored to have taken care of more than one wonderful little one in my time. this tiny courageous babygirl has my heart. I hope to share more with all of you in the future.

peace to you all :)

Poppatom,

My hats off to you. I wish you the best for you and your little one. My hartfelt prayers and warm wishes go out to you both! I do hope you both find and/or continue to find strength and encouragement in this AB/DL community, and this community continue to support you both and all those that need it.

Hard times for you? I think Im in harder times. How are you finding all these girls? I can't seem to find any abdl girls online. They are always already in a relationship it seems. Im actually looking for an abdl girl who wants to live with me. So far ive had very little luck on diaperspace but im still trying <_<

Like I said before phogendpf,Hillcrest!...Hillcrest!!....Hillcrest!!! If you've never spent the day there,I'm tellin' ya,GO! It's not the San Fransicko that you may have heard it was. It's just too bad you're only 19. When you turn 21,hit up the gay bars. ALOT of freaky people in gay bars. Male and female. You could walk into a gay bar in Hillcrest wearing nothing but a diaper,shorts,shirt and flip flops and nobody would bat an eye. You gotta get out more man. Summer in Sandy Eggo is a comin' :D

Misread it... Been through a cancer scare. poppatom be there for your baby girl in whatever capacity she needs. When I went through my cancer scare in 1999, I did it pretty much alone cause my best friend was in London at the time going to school, and my folks and I were not all that close. I was glad I found it was not cancer, but yeah... Be there for her. That's the best thing you can do.

BabyChris121675

Like I said before phogendpf,Hillcrest!...Hillcrest!!....Hillcrest!!! If you've never spent the day there,I'm tellin' ya,GO! It's not the San Fransicko that you may have heard it was. It's just too bad you're only 19. When you turn 21,hit up the gay bars. ALOT of freaky people in gay bars. Male and female. You could walk into a gay bar in Hillcrest wearing nothing but a diaper,shorts,shirt and flip flops and nobody would bat an eye. You gotta get out more man. Summer in Sandy Eggo is a comin' :D

Ya Im not even old enough to get into a freakin bar. 100% of my friends are over 21 and all go to bars so Im always left out. The only problem with a gay bar is everyone there is gay and im not. It would be fun to wear a diaper under shorts in a non judgemental public. I am VERY happy about summer coming. I moved here at the start of fall and never got to experience summer. I just got a place right on the beach so the summer on the beach will be amazing and I can't wait. I just wish I had an abdl girl to share it all with. Ive gone on diaperspace, posted in the meeting place section of this site numerous times but hey its like I always say. "It only takes one" so I stay optimistic. In the meantime Im going to try to meet local girls and I guess tell them about my diapers after I trust them but I doubt she will want to wear them. I guess thats for another creative post on here if and when it ever happens haha.

Ya Im not even old enough to get into a freakin bar. 100% of my friends are over 21 and all go to bars so Im always left out. The only problem with a gay bar is everyone there is gay and im not. It would be fun to wear a diaper under shorts in a non judgemental public. I am VERY happy about summer coming. I moved here at the start of fall and never got to experience summer. I just got a place right on the beach so the summer on the beach will be amazing and I can't wait. I just wish I had an abdl girl to share it all with. Ive gone on diaperspace, posted in the meeting place section of this site numerous times but hey its like I always say. "It only takes one" so I stay optimistic. In the meantime Im going to try to meet local girls and I guess tell them about my diapers after I trust them but I doubt she will want to wear them. I guess thats for another creative post on here if and when it ever happens haha.

Trust me. not EVERYONE that hangs out in gay bars is gay. I can't speak for myself since I consider myself bisexual. Although I can say that it's been years since I've been with a man and I go to gay bars 'cause they're a hell of alot more fun :roflmao::band::beer::drinks_wine::groupwave::pizza::thumbsup:

Urban Mo's(formerly Hamburger Mary's) makes one hell of a breakfast. If your chef is gay and fat,EAT THERE! :lol: