LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Petition For Bambino To Release The Bianco In Small!

This is a petition to Bambino to let them know that there are those of us out there that want to buy their Bianco line of diapers in small. ABs and DLs come in all sizes! Comment here and show them how much more business they could do!

I guess they assume we're all 200-pound men.

There are a probably more 200lb male AB/DLs than all the female AB/DLs put together. They know their demographic and want to test it on a large one rather than a small one.

There are a probably more 200lb male AB/DLs than all the female AB/DLs put together. They know their demographic and want to test it on a large one rather than a small one.

Yeah, that's true.

I don't see what there is to test, though. Biancos are just traditional Bambinos minus the decorated taping panel, right?

I don't see what there is to test, though. Biancos are just traditional Bambinos minus the decorated taping panel, right?

Test them to make sure they sell. Not sure exactly how the machines work but it probably takes many hour of expensive labor to set them up for each size. Not to mention probably some custom tooling.

I'd say it's as much to do with stocking as downtime between runs on the machines. Diapers are a big item with a margin of errrrr on them. No business in it's right mind is going to stock a large item with a small mark up that does not have a quick turn around between stocking and selling.

Test them to make sure they sell. Not sure exactly how the machines work but it probably takes many hour of expensive labor to set them up for each size. Not to mention probably some custom tooling.

The Bambino rep mentioned that they don't make a design unless it can sell in a run of 10K or so. That being stipulated, I think we'll see the small Biancos soon, just like we did the small Classicos, it just happens several months after the original run. No petition is really necessary for something which they'll do on their own and have not stated that they don't intend to do.