LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Some Opinions

Star Baby

I have been studying sewing for a little while now and I am thinking about making sissy dresses not only for myself but to sell. I am jsut wondering what are some dresses that you all might be interested in? I am thinking about doing the basics sun dresses, frilly dresses, and possibly some dresses that kinda look like pageant style dresses. Not only am I looking forward to get some ideas on what type of dresses everybody would like to see

I think, what I would like is a dress that looks like something from the 50's, puffed sleeves, just a dress when you look at it says Litttle girl.

Frilly dresses are great, but it's not something you would want to wear all the time, just a sort of plain dress with the 50's look

If you start makeing them I would be interested in a few.....B

would you also like to see like a peter pan collar or would you rather see like a regular shirt collar type. Also I do plan on making some dresses that you can play around in or wear to the store depends on how far you want to go.. :D

would you also like to see like a peter pan collar or would you rather see like a regular shirt collar type. Also I do plan on making some dresses that you can play around in or wear to the store depends on how far you want to go.. :D

"Peter Pan" collar works for me. Or no collar, with frillies. Question is, how good are you with needle and thread? I currently have a seamstress here in Phoenix who custom makes all my outfits now, so I doubt that I would be a client of yours. Unless, you came up with something dazzling!

In your favor is the fact that there has been a dearth of sissy baby outfits at eBay, lately. All you see anymore, are rhumba panties and lace anklet socks. There are quite a few designers who started their sissybaby outfit business on eBay, but no longer ply their trade there.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

• 2 months later...