LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Shits And Giggles

so if you could have any one person be in "our" life stlye who would it be/why.

i got 2

ophra.................... cuz women do what she dose right. lol i make myself smile

and my hollywood crush zooey deschanel... i would die to see her with a puffy bottom. :P

For "Shits & Giggles" Nice one..that fits the site well! :D

I would go Old school on one: Brooke Shields from Blue lagoon.

And Now that they are of age:

The Olsen Twins..with them in cute little party dresses and diapers and plastic pants, you would have the #1 Diaper Photo Site! IMO

This isn't coming from the same point of view as the other responses at all, but...............

let's put our President and all of Congress into diapers! They are ALL (regardless of party) FULL OF..........!!!!!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

This isn't coming from the same point of view as the other responses at all, but...............

let's put our President and all of Congress into diapers! They are ALL (regardless of party) FULL OF..........!!!!!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

LOL! I sometimes wonder why our president and vice president's heads don't cave in when they take a dump in the toilet! Anyway, how about Alicia Silverstone, Katie Couric, Olson twins and my old boss (however with my old boss I'd like him to have no poop control, have t9o wear diapers and have a terminal case of diaper rash!) I'm sure I'll think of others later!

You sit there and wonder with all the celebrities and famous people you know there are atleast (based on statistics) a few of them that must wear diapers at least part of the time. Think of that...who knows anyone from Sandra Bullock all the way to a famous sports player could...the statistics speak to that case.

Zooey Daschenel, good pick.

I think all the girls from The Hills should be diapered. They're whiny little babies anyhow. I think the girls are average-looking and Spencer is obnoxious. The only one I think I can stand is Brody. Strange, ja?

*Bashes those who bash the Bush-bashers over the head* :)

Anyway, two celebrity dream-mommies come to mind: Monica Bellucci, and the wonderful being who plays Carrie in "King of Queens." Or are we merely talking about diaper-wearing celebrities, as opposed to diaper-changing celebrities? In that case, my comment is hereby retracted.

*Bashes those who bash the Bush-bashers over the head* :)

Anyway, two celebrity dream-mommies come to mind: Monica Bellucci, and the wonderful being who plays Carrie in "King of Queens." Or are we merely talking about diaper-wearing celebrities, as opposed to diaper-changing celebrities? In that case, my comment is hereby retracted.

Monica Bellucci as a mommy oooooo thats a sweet idea. and i said in our life "stlye" a mommy or a diaper changer would fit in that i think. :lol:

also the girl who was in trasformers would be my next pick second to zooey ;)

The woman in King of Queens is Lea Rimini. (sp?) Mine gf looks kinda like her and has a 'tude to match. Although, she's not as bossy or demanding as Carrie in the show, much to my dismay.

To aleia:

"If you are not a liberal when you are young, then you have no heart. If you are not conservative when you are old, then you have no brain. " --Winston Churchill

Word. Someone asked me what I would do if I had a time machine, and I said I'd go back to '94 or '96 when Clinton ruled and America kicked ass. We had a balanced budget, all of our soldiers were lazy (and not dying far from home) and the economy was so awesome, nearly anything was possible. Sure, you had to give $5 gas money if you hitched a ride, but at that time, $5 put more than a piss-worth's of gas in the tank.

But even people who voted for Bush bash him, whatever.

I was trying to think of people, and I pictured Bush and Cheney getting changed.....really, that's not much of a stretch. Maybe it's already happening. "I'm here to tell that umm.......speech to the nation, or whatever it's called.. Oops! I just made a stinky."