LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help A Dl Out?

so lately i've been getting into the whle dl thing

i want to get real adult diapers but am too embarassed to buy them at the store. i've been getting by on girls goodnites saying they're for my younger sister but they just don't cut it for me.

so any advice on how to get them without feeling embarassed?

any help would be appreciated thanks guys :D

I've said this before but take an envelope, put money in it and put it in your pocket. Go to a drug store and pick out a couple normal items that you can use yourself. Then pick up a package of the correct size adult diapers and head to the check out counter. Do not act nervous or different at all, just be your normal self. Ask the checker to ring up the other purchases separate and pay with money from your wallet. Then when it comes time for the diapers take out the envelope with the money in it and pay with the money that was in the envelope and state that you will need the recipt. Then put the recipt and any change back in the envelope and put it in your pocket. That way anyone will just think your running an errand for a grandparent or something. You can even go a step further by taking a piece of paper, writing the brand and size of disposable adult diaper on it before leaving your house. When you get to the store you can pull out and look at the paper as you are looking over the shelf of disposable adult diapers (as if you are making sure you get the right ones on the list). I never feel embaressed buying diapers, in fact that's part of the fun for me, wondering if the clerks know the diapers I'm buying are for me. They see so many people buying all kinds of stuff they usually won't even think about it. Besides, who cares if a stranger in a drug store you may never even see again sees you buying diapers?

hi,

i use Ebay a lot - I am in UK and I type 'adult nappies' or 'incontinence slips / briefs' into the search and there are usually loads of results. or try searching by brand. i have bought tena and abena from there - all new in their packets and a lot cheaper than the shops. most are done as a private listing so no one will see what you buy. there are also a few ABDL specific shops on there too. always discrete packaging but you can ask for that if they do not state it.

good luck.

Definitely try BambinoDiapers.com :D

If you don't have a credit card or PayPal or bank account, or if you just plain want to make it a private matter, Money Orders are your friend. Or you could tell a trusted family member about your interest and ask if you may pay them for the order. I finance from my sister, for example.

Why don't you check and see of there is somone on DD who lives near you, and you can share, or buy diapers with someone, there is strenght in numbers, when buying diapers.

Or just get up the nerve and go do it.....Good Luck

Self-checkouts are a big help...unless there's a glitch in the machine and the attendant has to come over to assist you.

I think all of us went through a stage where we were nervous buying diapers....it fades with practice...

But I agree with the man who says: Act like you are buying for someone else...your Grandmother came to town this week, and you are running errands....

:P I agree with the person that said it's fun to buy diapers and see if they think they are for you...I have also worn really really thick diapers to go buy diapers to make it even more obvious :lol:

But seriously most diapers sold in stores suck anyway, use xpmedical or if you've got the funds spring for Bambino...they are all i use now!! :D

I've said this before but take an envelope, put money in it and put it in your pocket. Go to a drug store and pick out a couple normal items that you can use yourself. Then pick up a package of the correct size adult diapers and head to the check out counter. Do not act nervous or different at all, just be your normal self. Ask the checker to ring up the other purchases separate and pay with money from your wallet. Then when it comes time for the diapers take out the envelope with the money in it and pay with the money that was in the envelope and state that you will need the recipt. Then put the recipt and any change back in the envelope and put it in your pocket. That way anyone will just think your running an errand for a grandparent or something.

I used this approach the first time I bought condoms, too.

If you're living in the US, dont worry about buying in a store....the only person that could say anything to you would be the cashier anway. Only downside would be possibly running into someone you know.

But if you live alone, or in a college dorm, something like that, I seriously recommend going with xpmedical. Their service is excellent, I have used them on many occasions (before I moved oversesa this year at any rate). Officially they say 3-5 days for delivery of their product, but in reality its much more like 2-3 days. They turn their orders around quick, and have a good selection of the best of the adult diapers. Not the best when it comes to instant gratification, but trust me the wait is well worth it. I havent tried the Bambinos yet, so I cant speak from experience there, but everyone seems pretty happy with them.

If you live at home though, probably your best bet is to work up the courage and go to your local walmart later in the evening/night and buy. In most case the pharmacy is up near the front and you can get in and out in 5 min. The envelope trick definitely works....used it my first time. Just act calm and natural. Your heart will be racing, but dont act nervous. Like I said before, the cashier wont say anything because they are specifically trained not to ask about personal purchases like that.

Self-checkouts are overrated....they dont work half the time, and then you have to deal with an attendant anyway.

• 1 month later...