LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is In Your Nursery?

Lately I've been exploring more of my adult baby side. I considering putting together a bit of a nursery. So what do you have in your nursery? Where did you get your stuff from, etc?

:)

InD

Lately I've been exploring more of my adult baby side. I considering putting together a bit of a nursery. So what do you have in your nursery? Where did you get your stuff from, etc?

:)

InD

I have an adult sized, wooden crib (cot), changing table and big rocking chair and a cute, little antique rocking horse. ( I obtained this from one of my girlfriends, my big sis, "Hootie".) And, various wall decorations associated with a baby's nursery. I also have an adult sized, wooden high chair in the kitchen. With a locking tray. Most of these pieces were designed and built by a man who lives in the north of Phoenix, Arizona. His site is: babyapparels.com, I believe. Check me, if I'm wrong. He does quality work, regardless and ships international. He also built and designed all the baby furniture used in the "King Baby" episode of "CSI, Vegas". I do not have a decent playpen, at present. I also have an adult sized stroller (push chair), which I purchased from Dreamerdesign.com, out of Seattle, WA. All these items are on display in the photo album at my website: heidilynnsworld.com/. Well, not the rocking horse, yet. But, Hootie took some pictures and I will be uploading them soon. Yeeeee, haw. Ride 'em cowgirl!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I have an adult sized, wooden crib (cot), changing table and big rocking chair and a cute, little antique rocking horse. ( I obtained this from one of my girlfriends, my big sis, "Hootie".) And, various wall decorations associated with a baby's nursery. I also have an adult sized, wooden high chair in the kitchen. With a locking tray. Most of these pieces were designed and built by a man who lives in the north of Phoenix, Arizona. His site is: babyapparels.com, I believe. Check me, if I'm wrong. He does quality work, regardless and ships international. He also built and designed all the baby furniture used in the "King Baby" episode of "MCI, Vegas". I do not have a decent playpen, at present. I also have an adult sized stroller (push chair), which I purchased from Dreamerdesign.com, out of Seattle, WA. All these items are on display in the photo album at my website: heidilynnsworld.com/. Well, not the rocking horse, yet. But, Hootie took some pictures and I will be uploading them soon.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

You mean you guys have a nursery, wow!!!

I'd be happy with just a crib, but can't afford one right now.

Aw, I want a nursery! I'm living with parents right now. It's one thing to stash my diapers, pacifiers, bottles, etc., but it would be quite another to hide furniture. I'll just have to wait until I get my own place. Even then, I'd probably have to get some kind of collapsible furniture that could be stored away when people come over to visit.

Granted, I've slept in the same big girl bed and mattress since I was two. There's still a piece of kite string tied around it where I used to hang my stuffed animals.

Aw, I want a nursery! I'm living with parents right now. It's one thing to stash my diapers, pacifiers, bottles, etc., but it would be quite another to hide furniture. I'll just have to wait until I get my own place. Even then, I'd probably have to get some kind of collapsible furniture that could be stored away when people come over to visit.

Granted, I've slept in the same big girl bed and mattress since I was two. There's still a piece of kite string tied around it where I used to hang my stuffed animals.

Something else to consider. This s**t takes up a lot of space. We're talkin' AB sized.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

You mean you guys have a nursery, wow!!!

I'd be happy with just a crib, but can't afford one right now.

That's kinda Funny..But I mean if Your a ADULT baby, then you should be able to have what you want. Lot's of Baby's I have visited have thier own Nurserys! If your gonna go...GO BIG..(Pun intended) :P

Paddi and I have a nursery that can be quickly disasembled so when our daughter comes back for college holidays she does'nt know about her fathers and her mothers private life. We have a converted bunkbed that turns into a cot, the rails also go to make 2 sides of our playpen, there is also a table with a large padded plastic sheet to change our nappies on and a large beer making bucket where we soak wet dirty nappies before washing them. :thumbsup:

Paddi and I have a nursery that can be quickly disasembled so when our daughter comes back for college holidays she does'nt know about her fathers and her mothers private life. We have a converted bunkbed that turns into a cot, the rails also go to make 2 sides of our playpen, there is also a table with a large padded plastic sheet to change our nappies on and a large beer making bucket where we soak wet dirty nappies before washing them. :thumbsup:

Wowser thats lots of fun

Daddy and me call the nursery my bedroom cause that's what it is. I have a toddler bed and a crib and lots of toys and stuff on the walls. Thats in our NC house. At the farm in Ontario i have a toddler bed with diego and sponge bob sheets and stuff and a regular baby high chair cause i fit in it and a play pen. And our lil apartment is all boy. it has a toddler bed that has a tent over it from ikea. and lots of toys and stuff.

Soon we will have a crib at the farm and that will be cool. The best part of the farm is all daddy's friends that i get to meet when they come camping there and we party all week cause they like looking after me too. It helps being the only kid cause they like to pick me up and tickle me.

all are stuff is baby size cause i fit it. The crib is just a couple inches longer than a regular crib.

I guess you have to ask yourself, would you rather have a crib to sleep in or clean dry diapers to wear?

Since laundry is a daily necessity for me, I can't argue with the decision for washer over crib. Unless you're willing to do your didees at the local laundrymat. And, AB furniture is a big commitment. Not only financially, but spiritually as well. It's not as though, if you're going through a "purge" cycle, you can rationalize throwing your sizeable investment away.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Wow it’s nice to see everyone has nice things. I’ve got a crib it was custom made for me by a friend of my poppy, and I keep it in the extra bedroom of my house. (Nursery) last month he gave me a rocking horse the man made. It was great fun poppy took me over to pick out the color of my horse. The man just took it in stride (giggle) :littleangel:

:groupwave:

post-18036-1207840840_thumb.jpg

post-18036-1207840840_thumb.jpg

Hey, I watched that episode of CSI the other day, and wow lol I like the nursery! Can you guys who have one maybe take a pic and put it on here so we can see? :)

Check out my website: heidilynnsworld.com/. It's all free and it's all there. Crib, changing table, high chair, stroller. With me in or on them. Mommy feeding me and changing me, too. Search Nav, once you get there. You'll find it. Photos and video.

Cuddles,

So you're the Phoenix Baby man! I was wondering what happened to you! I've read the article about you and watched the video several times. I was afraid you'd given up or headed off to join the Peace Corp, and here you are, right under our noses the whole time. Very cool!

Check out my website: heidilynnsworld.com/. It's all free and it's all there. Crib, changing table, high chair, stroller. With me in or on them. Mommy feeding me and changing me, too. Search Nav, once you get there. You'll find it. Photos and video.

Cuddles,