LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To This Forum

emily

Hi,

I am not entirely new to this site as I have been reading and posting for a while, but I have not introduced myself here yet.

I am looking for diaper / nappy wearing friends. No one in my 'real life' knows I wear except my husband. I am not an AB and do not want to be, except that I like the idea of someone else changing my nappy for me. I want to talk to other people - AB and DL - about anything really - not just ABDL stuff. I get lonely sometimes with not having someone who understands it to talk to.

Message me, or email at fluffy_emily@live.co.uk.

Thanks guys.

E

Guest dragonmaster4066
:o hi Emily, welcome to the site :D . the chat room on here is the place to meet people and it does not always talk about just diapers or ab/dl stuff. we talk about everything in there :o . come on in and chat a spell.

Hi Emily,

Welcome to Daily Diapers. We have members covering just about all aspects of diapers.

I am a bladder incontinent happily married woman of 43. After 14 years of trying to get along with my diapers I discovered AB as a coping strategy that works for me.

Each of us needs to find what works for us.

Best always, Angela

:o hi Emily, welcome to the site :D . the chat room on here is the place to meet people and it does not always talk about just diapers or ab/dl stuff. we talk about everything in there :o . come on in and chat a spell.

I believe that she must be a member first, although no longer Verified 18+. She's still in the Newbie (Validating) Phase.

But non the less.. Welcome aboard Hope you find Ton's of Friends!!