LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Medical Supply Stores

I wanted to know if anyone knew where to find diapers that they usually have in Hospitals. Full on diapers. They look kinda blueish sometimes. I saw one in a Hospital sometime with my ex (she didn't know I was into diapering) and I didn't want to take it because I thought it would be too nitceable. But if anyone could find a Medical Supply store or knew of one in Ohio then I would be eternally grateful.

Like he said, yellow pages would be your best bet. Look online for cities not in your directory that are close by your town. Look up either medical equipment or supply(ies). You will probably have better luck there than a local drugstore as they carry a better assortment of diapers. As for the blue diaper you saw, it was no doubt a Kendall of some sort. Many large hospitals have supply contracts with Kendall to supply them with diapers, blue pads as well as many other items. Good luck.

Ohio's a big place, and I guarantee there are plenty of medical supply stores there. Check the local yellow pages under "home health care", "medical equipment", "pharmacies", etc.

You might also want to cruise the forums, those diapers you saw are just plain Terrible! they have less absorbancy than a Depends. But if that's what you want, the advice above is best. I found if your out and about driving through some of the smaller towns or suberbs, the mom & pop Drugstores are a great place to look.

We have TONS of medical supply stores in Central Ohio--Columbus is the City of Hospitals, and home of THE Ohio State University Medical School. Search "medical supply" at MapQuest.

Duraline Medical

http://www.dmponline.com/

I use to live in Columbus.

I wanted to know if anyone knew where to find diapers that they usually have in Hospitals. Full on diapers. They look kinda blueish sometimes. I saw one in a Hospital sometime with my ex (she didn't know I was into diapering) and I didn't want to take it because I thought it would be too nitceable. But if anyone could find a Medical Supply store or knew of one in Ohio then I would be eternally grateful.