LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Tryed Being An Ab For A Weekend

i love my diapers. but never played as a baby. untill one friday my GF asked if she can play mommy and i be the bab for a weekend. I said ok. since she loves changing my diapers anyway why not.

well she told me i had to change my diet for a week and then next weekend i could be her baby. so i did. i had no meats or chicken for a week. just vegs and fruits, my normal light stuff. then next friday came along. when i got home she had my diaper ready and everything to go. i changed into my diaper. she put my plasit pants on. i wore a jumper. then she feed me real baby formula from a big bottle. i liked it has a wierd tast but was great. after my bottle she rubbed my back and feed me another bottle untill i was full. then she told me that she put in for two weeks vac at my job and my boss was ok with it. so i was going to be a baby for two weeks. i thought this was great. for four days all i had was baby formula. it made me poop and wet my self like crazy. she loved it changing me and making me feed my self. after the four days i started on formula in the morning two bottles. then got a changing. for lunch it was baby food. and for dinner it was baby food. for bedtime i would get a bottle of fomula. i drank so much formula that i would poop like a baby. but it was great.

then she started to give me milk in my bottle. by day seven. and i wasnt allowed to watch tv untill both bottle wear done. she would change me when i needed it. after the first week. i'll i would eat was baby food and fruit. my diapers were always full. after the two weeks of vac. i felt so good. now all i do is wear my diapers she still changes me. but we will do the baby thing again when she feels like it. untill then my diapers are all i got.

well my dear friends. it wasnt. it was a nice time. if you think its fake then so be it. as it wasnt. but think as you may. i know what happend. and one handed typing. yeah ok.

o well. say what you want. thats ok. your not hurting me.

It sound like what happens with Daddy and me though we dont go more than a day without some big people food for me. Its cut up small for but i get it! Hope you had fun! And a couple of baba's a day is the limit.

It sound like what happens with Daddy and me though we dont go more than a day without some big people food for me. Its cut up small for but i get it! Hope you had fun! And a couple of baba's a day is the limit.

I forgot to ad that we do have weekends and sometimes 3 or 4 days where im just a lil toddler and dont have any big boy food etc. all baby foods, some home made. Two weeks would be very hard to do for a Daddy or a Mommy but i expect some have done that.

you guys need to understand that in my job. i get 4 weeks a year off. two weeks was rough. but you know what how cares. i did in deed for get to say at the last four days i was getting back into normal day eating. my GF witch is soon to be my wife. loves me and i love her even if it ment staying home completely to be her little one. as my GF cant bare a child. cancer that she fought messed that all up but one day we are gona adopt a nice child and raise it as are own. till then I'll be her baby any time. its fun and new to me as i'm mostly a DL. and enjoy my diapers. i just think some of you wish it would happen to you. thats all. also im not good at typing up storys. long hand is not my thing. i write short hand every day 5 days a week. as a service writer.

so thank you

and good day

I don't buy the full story either

tommy - not to say that it isn't possible at all... and before you say anything I would NEVER - NEVER want to be babied - that would freak me out - not my deal. And besides I wouldn't want to give up two weeks of vacation time just to spend that time at home in diapers. but again - that's me.

I don't work in a regular job (I'm selfemployed these days) - but I've managed to get kicked out of a really good number of "normal jobs" before - and nowehere would it have been possible that my Girlfriend or anyone else calls in and get me two weeks of my vacation... Forms need to be signed - projects must be "matched" - schedules must be discussed... it is usually not that easy - at least from what I've seen.

besides I find it hard to believe (again - not impossible) that your gf - without first asking you would do something like that - It's a bit "far fetched" and could backfire in a relationship quite seriously....

if it's true it's true - after all it's none of my business and I don't want to just scream "fake"...

your story sounds a bit hard to believe - that's all.

you guys need to understand that in my job. i get 4 weeks a year off. two weeks was rough. but you know what how cares. i did in deed for get to say at the last four days i was getting back into normal day eating. my GF witch is soon to be my wife. loves me and i love her even if it ment staying home completely to be her little one. as my GF cant bare a child. cancer that she fought messed that all up but one day we are gona adopt a nice child and raise it as are own. till then I'll be her baby any time. its fun and new to me as i'm mostly a DL. and enjoy my diapers. i just think some of you wish it would happen to you. thats all. also im not good at typing up storys. long hand is not my thing. i write short hand every day 5 days a week. as a service writer.

so thank you

and good day

Good thing as your girlfrind is a witch??? And I thought you said this is the truth not a "Story".

Hang in there dude their just Rubbing you alittle, like me, True or not is only between you and the GF.

Came on here to tell you all a story about myself and my wife, and how she wants me to become her baby 24/7, 365 days a year...............trouble isss............I uSualLy writE in shortHAnd............AND can feEl..........I'm losinG MY............abilty to writE noRmaly

OH NNNNOOOOO............HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP..............AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, Really, sorry Tommy........I couldn't resist it. Hope you'll forgive me, lol