LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Parents

I have a question for the incontinent folk out there: how do your parents treat your incontinence? Is it like a secret that's not talked about? Or is it an openly discussed issue? Will they remind you to buy more diapers or ask you questions about your dry status? If you still live at home, are diapers just another part of your wardrobe and are you able to just leave them around or are you still discreet? I've always been curious...

My family is rather matter of fact about it. My mom would rather deal with wet diapers as opposed to a wet bed. When I go home, she still washes diapers but nobody makes a big deal over it. It is "family business"!

I have a question for the incontinent folk out there: how do your parents treat your incontinence? Is it like a secret that's not talked about? Or is it an openly discussed issue? Will they remind you to buy more diapers or ask you questions about your dry status? If you still live at home, are diapers just another part of your wardrobe and are you able to just leave them around or are you still discreet? I've always been curious...

• 15 years later...

My mother was always frustrated about my constand bedwetting. Back when I was growing up it was seen as a dirty habit not a medical problem. For years I got yelled at smaked, my nose rubbed in my wet sheets, made to sleep in the same unchange bed for several nights.  My day time wetting was basically ignored. I usually had a wet patch in my shorts by the end of the day. Then after years and years of doctors visits, alarms etc. I was refered to the Continence nurse.

Once I got issued with adult nappies and a Sandra mattress cover for my bed from the NHS continence service. My folks gave up trying to get me dry at night and just accepted I wet the bed every night and probably always would.