LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want To Be Incontinent

I here a lot of people saying this and I hear a lot of people saying you dont know what your asking for. But, I have been wearing diapers now for 10 years 24/7 off and on and full time in the last 5 years and in the last 2 years I have given up using the tolet except for number 2. I know now that I am full unpotty trained. Alot of the time I walk around and feel my diaper is wet and dont even remember doing it. I even wake up in the morning now with a wet diaper and dont even remember wetting my self at night. I love it.. But there are still feel that I have some control over my bladder and I would like for that feeling to go away. Any help?

Tanks.

I here a lot of people saying this and I hear a lot of people saying you dont know what your asking for. But, I have been wearing diapers now for 10 years 24/7 off and on and full time in the last 5 years and in the last 2 years I have given up using the tolet except for number 2. I know now that I am full unpotty trained. Alot of the time I walk around and feel my diaper is wet and dont even remember doing it. I even wake up in the morning now with a wet diaper and dont even remember wetting my self at night. I love it.. But there are still feel that I have some control over my bladder and I would like for that feeling to go away. Any help?

Tanks.

Well, it looks like you have read all the warnings, and practiced long enough....you might want to read "Simon"s thread in the incontinence forum.

Having said that, if you haven't already looked at hypnosis tapes, such as those at www.warpmymind.com, they are worth a look at. Also, any kind of standard hypnotic meditation will probably help you, too.

In terms of your daily practice, I would suggest, circumstances permitting, to diaper up well enough not to have to change your diaper all day long, or not to change it in the morning -- have something else more important to do that takes priority over your attention, and have a diaper sufficiently reliable to do that job. For a change, you could try a "condom catheter" or "texas catheter" with sufficient capacity that you can set an alarm clock and empty it by the clock instead of by whether or not it is full.

I don't really understand why someone would loose the ability to control his bladder at all...

But so far from reading your post you seem to have (almost) achieved what you and some other have been looking for -> "trained incontinence" (or whatever you may want to call that)...

You say that you've been using the diaper now for 5years - and two years exclusively for "No.1"... Well I guess if you keep doing just that and relax you will get where you want.

I just don't understand - I mean if I want to wear diapers 24/7 I damn well can do so... If I want to be "incontinent" I can act so.

But why someone has to take it so far as to actually physically become incontinent is beyond me. After all it doesn't change any little thing about your ability to wear diapers .

well it deprives you of the choice - of the ability to choose whether to go out with or without diaper, whether to depend on them or not.

But whatever floats your boat mate...

Perhaps that is the reason...

For some of us, losing the choice is a way of justifying the diapers to our own conscience, whether its giving that control to another or retraining or both.

If I have to wear diapers, if I don't have a choice, then I don't have any reason to be ashamed of it.

Whether or not the reason is acceptable to you, Aleia, some of us do need to justify our feelings. 'I do it because it feels good' is not an acceptable reason to some of us, even though that may be our reason conciously.

Personally, I wear 24/7 because I want to, and because I want to be incontinent. I don't honestly know why. Isn't there some good in trying to understand ourselves? Maybe my reasoning isn't enough to satisfy those who say 'I don't understand wanting to not have something', but its enough to ease my mind about the matter.

247dlwear

If you looking to get rid of the feeling of feeling the need to pee during the day, good luck.

I tried for many a year and never did get rid of the feeling of needing to pee.

I could and would pee in my diaper without any control, but I always felt myself going pee and I always felt a slit twing form my bladder just as it begune to empty its self.

I belive the best you can hope for it to pee your diaper with as little effort as possable during the day and happly except that you wake up in a wet diaper.

I have a couple questions for you if you dont mind.

Can you pee your diapers while sitting ? Can you pee your diaper while sitting and driving your car ?

Are you able to hold a conversation face to face and wet your diaper at that time if you feel the need to empty your bladder?

Have you worn a diaper while at the doctors?

Would you be able to wet your diaper if you needed to empty your bladder while in the doctors exam room wearing only a diaper with the doctor in the room at the time?

If you can answer yes to all these questions than I would have to say you are about as incontenent as you can be and should enjoy wettiing your diapers as freely as you can.

Because when you reach the ability to answer yes to all those questions you will find it a diffacult time re-potty training yourself if you ever decide you no longer want to wear diapers 24-7-365.

I know cause I have been there and back.

Whether or not the reason is acceptable to you, Aleia, some of us do need to justify our feelings. 'I do it because it feels good' is not an acceptable reason to some of us, even though that may be our reason conciously.

Personally, I wear 24/7 because I want to, and because I want to be incontinent. I don't honestly know why. Isn't there some good in trying to understand ourselves? Maybe my reasoning isn't enough to satisfy those who say 'I don't understand wanting to not have something', but its enough to ease my mind about the matter.

Dude, I wasn't attacking anyone. I'm just saying you need not feel ashamed of wearing diapers when you aren't incontinent. Some people might decide your diaper-wearing makes their lives miserable, but they're the ones whose thinking is crooked, not you.

Dude, I wasn't attacking anyone. I'm just saying you need not feel ashamed of wearing diapers when you aren't incontinent. Some people might decide your diaper-wearing makes their lives miserable, but they're the ones whose thinking is crooked, not you.

Aleia:

That bears repeating:

SOME PEOPLE MIGHT DECIDE YOUR DIAPER-WEARING MAKES THEIR LIVES MISERABLE.

That goes for you, the one with the diaper on, too, especially 247dlwear. Don't be one of those people...

LET YOUR DIAPER-WEARING MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER!

And you don't have to have a reason, it just does....even if your pants *never* get wet from the inside...

I have a couple questions for you if you dont mind.

Can you pee your diapers while sitting ?

Yes in most chairs

Can you pee your diaper while sitting and driving your car ?

Sometimes but just starting (Want to work on this)

Are you able to hold a conversation face to face and wet your diaper at that time if you feel the need to empty your bladder?

Not a problem sometime I dont even know I have done it.

Have you worn a diaper while at the doctors?

yes, but the funny thing is I work for a bunch of doctors too.

Would you be able to wet your diaper if you needed to empty your bladder while in the doctors exam room wearing only a diaper with the doctor in the room at the time?

Never had the chance but I have been at a hotel room with a friend and wore a diaper in front of him and wet it with out thing about it does that count?

If you can answer yes to all these questions than I would have to say you are about as incontenent as you can be and should enjoy wettiing your diapers as freely as you can.

Because when you reach the ability to answer yes to all those questions you will find it a diffacult time re-potty training yourself if you ever decide you no longer want to wear diapers 24-7-365.

I can some time wet my self in bed if I lay on my back but a lot of the time I lay in the fetal position and I dont wet my self until I get up and I then just let go. some time with out even noticing but this is what I want to work on. I want to wake up in a wet diaper or bed. All my friends and family think I am incontinent. Even my doctor has wrote down that I am incontinent.

I think I am on the road to becoming full incontinent.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

I've been wearing for a year constantly and I’m un-potty trained for peeing. I still use the toiled for #2. But I haven’t tried to control myself for a year and have no idea if I can. I don’t want to try and have had no desire to. After about the first 6 weeks, I didn’t even have any reflex to hold it when awake. I was still holding it at night until about month 10 but now that’s gone.

I like it very much. It just feels very, very right. All I did was just “relax” and never every hold it. Even if I wasn’t wearing a diaper. If I was just out of the shower, I peed where I was. There was never a time to hold it. Ever.

The thing is, don’t think of it as wetting your diaper but of just plain wetting. Don’t put any conditions on it. Just go.

• 2 weeks later...