LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Weekend Diaper

Have you ever thought about spending an entire weekend in just one diaper?

Not changing the diaper for the entire weekend, but how would that work you say. Surely it would leak after the first 12 hours you may say. Well I can tell you that you can (if you realy want to) stay in one diaper all weekend and not have to change until you need to shower befor leaving for work.

You must make up a large diaper, heres how I to it with Attends.

Firts you take 2 Attends, unfold the diaper, cut the wings with the tapes off one of the diaper, than the wings off the front of the second diaper.

Next cut slits in the plastic backing on yet another Attends diaper.

Now put on this diaper, the one you just cut the slits into.

Next lay out the 2 diapers you cut the wings off of, put the one with the tapes on your changing pad/bed/floor, lay done onto this diaper, BUT make sure to place this diaper 5 inches higher in the back than the diaper you already have on.

Next, take the other diaper with the tapes cut off and put it into place on your front side, 5 inches higher than the one you are wearing.

Tape this diaper into place.

Next, fold front diaper betewwn your leggs, and pull bottom diaper up between your leggs.

This would be a good time to have some packageing tape handy as you will need it to tape these 2 diapers together where they over lap.

Next carefully cut slits into the plastic backing on these diapers, CAREFULL not to go past the heights of the first layer of diaper.

Now, take one more diaper and put it on like you would normaly put on a diaper.

Next take the packageing tape and tape the diaper on real good so the tapes do not pop loose, dont beafraid to wrap the tape all around your body. You dont plan on taking this diaper off any time soon so dont worry about that.

Now that you have this diaper securly taped on and there is no way you are going to be able to make a fast exit from your diapers, relax and enjoy the weekend.

I might also suggest that you protect your skin as well as possible with ointment, vasoline or anything else you can think of or you might be waddeling around Monday morning with a very painfull diaper rash (especially if you use your diaper for more than just wetting).

Have you ever thought about spending an entire weekend in just one diaper?

Not changing the diaper for the entire weekend, but how would that work you say. Surely it would leak after the first 12 hours you may say. Well I can tell you that you can (if you realy want to) stay in one diaper all weekend and not have to change until you need to shower befor leaving for work.

You must make up a large diaper, heres how I to it with Attends.

Firts you take 2 Attends, unfold the diaper, cut the wings with the tapes off one of the diaper, than the wings off the front of the second diaper.

Next cut slits in the plastic backing on yet another Attends diaper.

Now put on this diaper, the one you just cut the slits into.

Next lay out the 2 diapers you cut the wings off of, put the one with the tapes on your changing pad/bed/floor, lay done onto this diaper, BUT make sure to place this diaper 5 inches higher in the back than the diaper you already have on.

Next, take the other diaper with the tapes cut off and put it into place on your front side, 5 inches higher than the one you are wearing.

Tape this diaper into place.

Next, fold front diaper betewwn your leggs, and pull bottom diaper up between your leggs.

This would be a good time to have some packageing tape handy as you will need it to tape these 2 diapers together where they over lap.

Next carefully cut slits into the plastic backing on these diapers, CAREFULL not to go past the heights of the first layer of diaper.

Now, take one more diaper and put it on like you would normaly put on a diaper.

Next take the packageing tape and tape the diaper on real good so the tapes do not pop loose, dont beafraid to wrap the tape all around your body. You dont plan on taking this diaper off any time soon so dont worry about that.

Now that you have this diaper securly taped on and there is no way you are going to be able to make a fast exit from your diapers, relax and enjoy the weekend.

This is an interesting and helpful post for folks like us who enjoy the ultra-thick feeling of extreme bulk. i've noticed that some AB/DLs seem to prefer wearing a diaper for a short time and then changing it after a couple of hours or the first wetting. There seems to be another segment of our group that go for "the thicker the better" and "leave it on as long as possible". It is fascinating to explore the differences of what arouses different folks.

Like you, i have always preferred leaving mine on as long as i can. So far, the best i've achieved is about 30 hours, but that is really pushing it. Generally, i average 18 - 24 hours. Also like you, i use four at a time, although my brand of choice is Depends Overnights. If i am planning a prolonged time in diapers, i sometimes add one or two extra soakers/absorbers inbetween some of the slit layers. Those can either be products like Boost or a specific adult incontinence adder, or something cheap and smaller like a generic store brand of large kid's diapers.

From experience, i've learned that slitting the diapers before putting them on is easier -- i just stretch 'em out on the bed and take a blunt-ended pair of scissors and make one long horizontal cut from the back to the front on either side of the centerline of the diaper. As to Rusty Pins' suggestion, i always liberally coat the inside of the inner diaper with lots of baby powder, and that seems to eliminate chafing and rashes for me. On top of that, i wear a pair of regular rubber pants and then a pair of rubber bloomers over those. With all of that, leaks are rarely a problem!

Thanks for the tips!

Latexman :)

WARNING WARNING GROSS MATERIAL AHEAD

I'll tell you this, the longest time I have ever stayed in one diaper is 7 days.

This was done 20plus years ago and during an exstended stay away from anyone else.

I had the perfict opertunity to try this and wanted to see if I could make it an entire week without having to change my diaper.

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS, YOU WILL REGRET IT, YOU WILL GET A SEVERE DIAPER RASH THAT WILL REQUIRE MEDICAL ATTENTION

This was accomplished only by slitting the plastic backing on the first diaper I put on (and did not remove for 7 days) and wearing another diaper over the first diaper.

I would change the top diaper as it needed to be but did not remove the first diaper. By the second I shit in this diaper I could bearly stand the smell but as one day grew into the next the smell became hardly noticable.

At the end of this 7 days I was suffering from a sever case of diaper rash and could not stand it any longer and had to remove the filthy diaper and apply an entire tube of diaper rash cream to my ass, after a week of not healing I had to seek medical attention for a prescription to aid in the healing process.

I swore off diapers for six months after this and now only will stay in the same diaper for 58 hours at the most befor changeing out of the diaper and treating the diaper rash with strong medications such as udder balm & diaper rash cream combined.

AGAIN DO NOT EVER ATTEMPT THIS STUPID STUNT, YOU CAN HARM YOURSELF DOING SO

At the end of this 7 days I was suffering from a sever case of diaper rash and could not stand it any longer and had to remove the filthy diaper and apply an entire tube of diaper rash cream to my ass, after a week of not healing I had to seek medical attention for a prescription to aid in the healing process.

I agree since sever diaper rash is caused by stool and urine mixing together, especially stale urine several hours or days old. I'm just curious as to what you told the doctor about how you got such a bad case of diaper rash. Did you go to the doctor wearing a diaper or tell him that you wear or wore diapers? If so, did you explain to him why you wore diapers or that you wore one for a very extended period?

I agree since sever diaper rash is caused by stool and urine mixing together, especially stale urine several hours or days old. I'm just curious as to what you told the doctor about how you got such a bad case of diaper rash. Did you go to the doctor wearing a diaper or tell him that you wear or wore diapers? If so, did you explain to him why you wore diapers or that you wore one for a very extended period?

My doctor at the time knew of my diapers and I just told him that I was unable wash my backside with soap & water and could only change my diaper once a day for the past week due to the lack of washing faclities and restrooms out in the deep forest I was hunting.

My doctor was not impressed with my lack of hygene but gave me a perscription none the less to clear up the diaper rash and made the suggestion of taking along some handy wipes the next time I go hunting.

WHEW....

Yikes - a whole WEEK? ????? in a O-N-E (1) Diaper ??? holy shit...

sorry - for the outbreak above... but jeez, I don't even want to imagine what that smelled, looke or felt like just after three days.

I can't even imagine wearing the SAME DIAPER for 24 Hours...

well good that you don't do this anymore - but sorry - 58 hours in ONE Diaper seems quite "out" too...

I mean your body suffers through this - even a mild rash is a rash - you will smell like "shit" literally (sorry) - and it'll be itchy and leaky (or do you ducktape a rubber pant to your skin over that diaper) ??

Ok if you're "poor" and can't afford all those diapers then go with cloth - and wash it....

but why would someone want to spend 58 or more hours or even a full week in diapers??

your doc is right - handy wipes and some spare diapers wouldn't hurt... eh?

I guess there's a fine line between pleasure and pain, and that line lies in a different place for everyone...be careful!

I agree - there is a fine and sometimes not so fine line.

I absolutely don't mind BDSM Play or anything along that line - as long as none of the participants get serious injuries from it. - that would be seriously crossing the line ...

and ending up with a diaper rash so severe that a doctors visit is the required "countermeasure" - is quite close to some sort of slef-injury - which I don't think should be taken lightely.

I'm usually all for "whatever floats your boat" - but self mutiliation, self injury I have troubles putting these into the same "perspective".

and then - if someone here feels free enough to write about his "one week diaper experience" then by golly, someone else (in that instance myself) has the good right to say it's beyond his "ideas of pleasurable moments" and that it is found to be rather gross.

I agree - there is a fine and sometimes not so fine line.

I absolutely don't mind BDSM Play or anything along that line - as long as none of the participants get serious injuries from it. - that would be seriously crossing the line ...

and ending up with a diaper rash so severe that a doctors visit is the required "countermeasure" - is quite close to some sort of slef-injury - which I don't think should be taken lightely.

I'm usually all for "whatever floats your boat" - but self mutiliation, self injury I have troubles putting these into the same "perspective".

and then - if someone here feels free enough to write about his "one week diaper experience" then by golly, someone else (in that instance myself) has the good right to say it's beyond his "ideas of pleasurable moments" and that it is found to be rather gross.

Well I am sorry you found it to be gross, but no one was forceing you to read the posting.

As far as why I did it well, lets just say I wanted to see just how long I could go wearing the same wet, shitty,smelly diaper.

I was not out to injure myself in anyway but did find out afterwards it was not a good thing to do. Yes I ended up with a serious case of diaper rash, but I have suffered through a lot tougher things than that and come through for the better.

WHEW....

Yikes - a whole WEEK? ????? in a O-N-E (1) Diaper ??? holy shit...

sorry - for the outbreak above... but jeez, I don't even want to imagine what that smelled, looke or felt like just after three days.

I can't even imagine wearing the SAME DIAPER for 24 Hours...

well good that you don't do this anymore - but sorry - 58 hours in ONE Diaper seems quite "out" too...

I mean your body suffers through this - even a mild rash is a rash - you will smell like "shit" literally (sorry) - and it'll be itchy and leaky (or do you ducktape a rubber pant to your skin over that diaper) ??

Ok if you're "poor" and can't afford all those diapers then go with cloth - and wash it....

but why would someone want to spend 58 or more hours or even a full week in diapers??

your doc is right - handy wipes and some spare diapers wouldn't hurt... eh?

Actually it was not holy shit, it was more like holy stinken shit....

No I did not duct tape a pair of rubber pants on over the diaper as that would have ruined the whole exsperience.

I wanted to see just how long I could stay in one diaper, pissing, shitting it as needed. I had another diaper on over top of it to soak up piss as it leaked through the slits in the plastic backing of the 1st diaper and changed it as it needed changing.

Yes the diaper did leak shit, but not until the 3rd time I went shit in the diaper.

No I did not care if it was leaking shit, I would just clean off whay had leaked out and change the outer diaper as needed.

As for staying in one diaper for 58 hours ( one weekend), well it was something I had always wanted to try long after my week long stay in a single diaper.

Only this time I did not need to change the outer layer of diaper as there was enough layers to contain all the piss I emptied into them with out the diaper leaking.

Again I would not and do not recomend this for anyone, but I will however offer advice to anyone who feels thay want to try this.

Oh, as far as not being able to afford enough diapers, humbug!! my diaper stash would put most AB/DL's into shock to see the stacks of different brands of diapers I have on hand.

You know each and everyone of us have different views on what we can/should and can/should not do while wearing a diaper.

I myself have done some things while wearing a diaper that others would not do on a dare or find it far to gross to even think of doing.

Have any of you ever gone for a walk through the woods wearing only your shoes and a diaper?

Well I have and it is quite exciting, even more so when you return to your clothes with barley anything left of your diaper because it got torn up from all the logs you slid across and brush you walk through, ripping at your diaper as you wonder through the woods. :rolleyes:

Or

Has anyone else walked along side a roadway in only your shoes, a diaper, and handcuffed?

Great way to get a free ride home from the police after answering tons of questions and lieing through your teeth as to why you are handcuffed and wearing only a diaper. :o

Or

How a bout going to the beach while wearing a disposable diaper ( Attends works best here)under a pair of old cut off shorts and come out of the water with out your shorts on after diving off the diving platform? ( because you kicked them off while under the water on purpose) :lol:

Great loads of fun, you get the attention of everyone at the beach and it dont take long for some one to find your cut off shorts as you are searching for them wearing nothing but a soaked swelled diaper. :o

Or

Anyone here ever thought about having sex with their partner while wearing a diaper. :D

I have, and it is some of the best sex I have ever had.

My wife even allowes me to have a pissed diaper on while we go at it, best yet is when I am allowed to have a pissed and shitted diaper on while we where banging away.

Each and everyone of us find our own way of making our diaper exsperiences the best possable, and we are not all going to do it the same way.

Wouldn't that make for a very boreing life if we all did the same things the same way. B)

longest in a dirty diaper was 20 hours. and it stunk bad. i wet my self about 10 times. and pooped about three times. it was bad. i was on a plane and couldnt move. as im very scared being on planes. my GF just kept spraying perfume near me to help keep the oder down. once off the plane i went right to the family rest room and got a changing.

longest in a dirty diaper was 20 hours. and it stunk bad. i wet my self about 10 times. and pooped about three times. it was bad. i was on a plane and couldnt move. as im very scared being on planes. my GF just kept spraying perfume near me to help keep the oder down. once off the plane i went right to the family rest room and got a changing.

Tommy - out of respect for your seat-neighbours in planes the next time -...

do an enema (thorough) before you travel by plane again... if done properly you'll not have any need to poop for well over 20 hours ... (restrict your eating a little bit too)... sitting in your own shit (involuntarely) is bad for you too ...

Also if for any reason you have to travel by plane frequently and have a phobia of it - there are various successful therapies covering this...

You don't need to "suffer" through it each and every time.

I've had friend travelling with me while back on a 12 hour flight - and he was scared to death by the whole concept of flying in a plane... he took tranquilizers and it helped a little but he was still annexious... very nervous and scared to death...

Whilst I don't find flying in economy class especially comfortable and I don't really like the whole security hassle and all of that these days I don't really mind flying. Again - while later he got a job where he frequently needed to fly to the companies headquarters in the US.. he did some therapy for a few month and is now "OK" with flying - he still doesn't like it the slightest little bit - but he isn't scared to death anymore and actually can relax a little and enjoy the view through the windows.

as has been said different ppl find different things appealing.

I find the idea of staying in a nappy all weekend quite appealing! :P

I wear to work quite often (but never do number 2 at work) and 2 nappies (one on top of the other) is usualy quite enough for the whole day. this is because i dont drink that much on the job (im a builder btw), i usualy only bring one 2 litre bottle of water for the day.

if im going to the pub after then that usualy isnt enough and will have to bring another pair to change into.

im going to try the 4 nappies thing but it probably wont last a whole weekend since when im at home i usualy drink quite a lot of cider and orange juice (no not at the same time :P )

much as i dont have a problem with wearing nappies for a long time i do however hate to have my nappies leak. my reasoning is three fold:

1- that they are there for the convinience of the person who changes them.

2- any mess that is made by them leaking will have to be cleaned up by the person changeing them thus reduceing the convinience.

3- the longer you wear them for without needing a change the greater the convinience for the person changeing them.

besides nappies feel much more cumfortable when they are soggy than when they are dry! :lol:

:) heck yes,,! i have spent an entire weekend or so in one Diaper, Yup, Yup, comes monday morning, you get to feel the effects of what you set out to do.!! Diaper Rash, Big time,

some like it to some degree, swear off it again for awhile, & do it again,

sometimes happiness comes from a sore -- wet ass :P