LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snap Crotch Onesies

Hey where is the best place to buy a descently priced snap crotch onesie? I have seen some pretty expensive ones but I didn\'t know if there was somewhere that sold them pretty cheap or descently priced?

Hi Adrian, Well, ACD is a wonderful company. I wear their 36" square gauze diapers every night. But the Onesies they have on close-out are 2X Large, which I doubt would be a decent fit on you.

Probably to avoid a nasty lawsuit by the trademark department of Gerber, we should not us the term Onesies which belongs just to Gerber, the spoil sports. Body suit or Snapsie are other terms and we all know what we mean.

Seriously, in AB clothing you get only the quality you pay for. Making garments to fit us takes work and good materials. Just the way the edges and seams are overlocked makes all the difference in how long a given garment will last. So, check many vendors and ask about the price.

I am lucky that my kid sister is not only more into AB than me (she also is even more profoundly incontinent than me) but Missy is an award-winning motion picture costume designer. She makes all our "Snapsies" and she has designed the flap so it snaps close to the waist in front. That is easier for our babysitter, and also much easier when we have to fend for ourselves as solo babies. My suggestion is to request that feature when discussing snapsies with a vendor.

Baby Angel, aka Angela Bauer

Hey where is the best place to buy a descently priced snap crotch onesie? I have seen some pretty expensive ones but I didn\'t know if there was somewhere that sold them pretty cheap or descently priced?

I am lucky that my kid sister is not only more into AB than me (she also is even more profoundly incontinent than me) but Missy is an award-winning motion picture costume designer. She makes all our "Snapsies" and she has designed the flap so it snaps close to the waist in front. That is easier for our babysitter, and also much easier when we have to fend for ourselves as solo babies. My suggestion is to request that feature when discussing snapsies with a vendor.

I'm curious: I can sew a little, and I was wondering if you might have any tips for me to make my boyfriend "Snapsies." Does your sister use knit fabric? Is it cut to shape to your body, or is it straight-cut? I guess that I'm imagining these to be an upscaled version of Gerber's onesies, tailored to fit your body. Is that right?

My sister Missy has tried many fabrics for Snapsies, and always they are most comfy when made from the sort of stretchy double knit used for T-shirts. This is why it is vital to hae a good serger or even better a professional multi-lock machine. That kind of fabric goes all to pieces if the edges are not sewn with an over-lock stitch.

Simply taking a Gerber Onesies apart and enlarging it does not make a comfy Snapsies for adults. It does need to be somewhat tailor to fit the Big Baby. The fabric will stretch, but only so much.

One way to start the design is to pick a new T-Shirt that fits the Big Baby's upper body, then attach some extra material to make the crotch flap. For the proto-type that part does not need to stretch, but when calculating the final pattern allow for some stretch there. Be sure to reinforce the area where the snaps will be located at the body of the shirt and the tip of the flap. Have fun making your Snapsies!

Angela

I'm curious: I can sew a little, and I was wondering if you might have any tips for me to make my boyfriend "Snapsies." Does your sister use knit fabric? Is it cut to shape to your body, or is it straight-cut? I guess that I'm imagining these to be an upscaled version of Gerber's onesies, tailored to fit your body. Is that right?

Hi Adrian and everyone who wears diapers,

Nothing helps make a diaper more comfortable than appropriately supporting it. Sometimes all it takes is a pair of knit undies, but the thing about a Snapsies is that it never has to be tight. The flap through the crotch transfers the weight of a soggy diaper to the shirt part. Your shoulderd do not take the entire load and neither do your hips. It is as if the weight of the wetness just disappears.

See, this is why I have never worried about the cost in cash of a quality snapsies that fits me. It will last a long time and while I am wearing it the cost does not matter. Of course when we do find bargains, then they become special also.

Angela

Thanks for the response...I am definitely going to get one they look so comfy looking.

check Here. click on 'all products'. they are the very first item, i think. they are on sale too, which is even better. ive bought 4 or 5 from this company and they are pretty good.

I just ordered a couple, on a whim... could be fun!

wv.

I finally bought some a couple of months ago from ACD. They are made by Gabby's.

I can't believe that I went so long without them. No longer to I need to make sure my diapers are pinned super tight. The shirt keeps them from dropping.

Great idea - wonderful purchase.

CDL

I finally bought some a couple of months ago from ACD. They are made by Gabby's.

I can't believe that I went so long without them. No longer to I need to make sure my diapers are pinned super tight. The shirt keeps them from dropping.

Great idea - wonderful purchase.

CDL

They are awesome. Daddy got me lots of them. They work way good cause they help keep my diaper from drooping way lots. But sometimes Daddy likes them droopy i think cause he doesnt put a onsie on me.

Daddy is going to make some cause we found some way cool cloth that are real baby cloth and they will be awesome. You can also get them without any kid stuff for ab/dl folks that dont want others to know they have a diaper on.

• 4 months later...

has anyone ever bought onesies from abuniverse or diaperconnection or the ones on amazon.. what about all the ones on ebay at, is it sybils store? she puts the iron on prints on it.....

has anyone gotten onesies from those places? they all seem pretty affordable, but i'm wondering on durability, quality etc.....

has anyone ever bought onesies from abuniverse or diaperconnection or the ones on amazon.. what about all the ones on ebay at, is it sybils store? she puts the iron on prints on it.....

has anyone gotten onesies from those places? they all seem pretty affordable, but i'm wondering on durability, quality etc.....

I've bought a couple from Sybil on Ebay. While I love them for the cute prints, the buttons do begin to fray over time. But I find them affordable enough that I'd buy from here again.

Guest refridginator

i bought one from AB Universe last week, got it in the mail a few of days ago. personally it was maybe one waist size too big for me and the crotch sagged all the way down to my knees, but a couple runs through the washer and dryer on high fixed that. i would recommend getting a custom fit one though, the dimensions on my onesie feel a bit awkward. like the collar, sleeves, and midsection feel too big and saggy. but other than that i like the material and it's still comfortable.

The trouble with some of that stuff they try to make it so it fits too many people, and lets face it most people are big, so smaller guys like myself get what looks like a tent when you buy something.

I think you better off takeing a long T shirt that fits and putting snaps in the crotch, the snaps are cheap and you have a T shirt that you don't use anylonger, and if you want to wear it in public you can.

i made my own onesies a while ago. although they are starting to fray a bit, they are still very nice.

i started by taking a t-shirt, one the next size up from that i usually where (im usually a large, i bought an extra large). then i got a pack of women's underwear, size 10, i beleive to fit over my diapers (not thongs, low cuts, bikini cut, or granny ones, just a good in the middle variety). i cut the elastic waistband off the panties and then cut the sides so it looked like a diaper when laid out on the table. i measured where on the shirt i wanted to attatch the panties and did so by doubling over the fabric of the panties and the shirt, so there is now two layers of material. since im not so hot at using my mom's sewing machine, and didnt want to sew by hand, i used safety pins to pin the panties to the back of the t-shirt, making sure i went through all four layers of fabric. in the front, i got some snaps and again doubled the material on both garments at the waist and installed the snaps, anywhere from 5 to 8 snaps will work, depending on how soaked you get. i started with 5 snaps then moved up to 8 to bear the load better.

so far i made two of them, a white one and a black one. the only thing is if you plan to wear in public, make sure you attatch the panties under the waistline of your pants, otherwise you'll have this odd hang over of fabric that looks like you cant properly tuck your shirt in, lol