LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Problem

I'm a dad! All my kids are grown, two of them married now. If one of my children came to me and said he or she had a real desire to wear diapers and be a baby I'd listen! So would my wife. I'd find out if it was infantilism or a diaper fetish and act accordingly. If it was infantilism I'd change their room into a "big baby" nursery, throw out all their clothes, and start dressing them in diapers and baby clothes and treating them like a baby. If it was a diaper fetish I'd help them find the right diaper for theri desires and let 'em wear them. Not all parents will react this way. Cathy and I talked about it when our kids were babies and decided we'd support them with understanding, patience, and meet their needs.

Will you guys be my parents too??? :blush:

Its a scary road to walk mate. Being honest is the best solution in every circumstance. Only do so if they have noticed things or suspect things.

i want to tell my parents about my obsession with diapers.

Can anyone give me some useful advice

You know your parents better than anyone of us here, but my suggestion would be this: Write down in a letter to them what you would like to say and how you would like to say it. DO NOT GIVE IT TO THEM. Put it away for a day or two and then re-read it to yourself. Put yourself in their position (and their frame-of-mind) when you read it. Sometimes just writing everything out even if you don't share it with anyone will help clear your mind.