LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tehthul's Gallery(updated)

THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!! who drawes those anime pics? there really cute and lovely!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I get them from a variety of places, abkingdom and a few japanese and german diaper sites.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

One MAJOR problem. Apparently, you can't make comments on Tehthul unless you Join/Register.

I have spent WEEKS trying to find the Join/Register option for this site, to no avail. There's "Login", but that only takes people who're already members, and does not have a link to the "Join/Register" option.

Is there literally no option for new members to join? Or is it just yet another site that does not like my Internet Explorer 7?

Or am I wrong about assuming that you have to join to comment... or that becoming a Member would allow comments (as in, what if only Mods and Sponsors can comment?)

• 2 weeks later...

And now we know why: there is a technical issue with their Register option/page, which now leads to an "Error: You do not have access to this page" thing. This has been present for months now, and the Admins still haven't figured out how to fix it. If they ever do fix it, someone please let us know in this here thread.