LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hullo~

Hiii~! Another new girly here! I found this place a few weeks ago and have been lurking for a while. I'm shy, but I decided to join before I yacked a friend's ear off about this. I'm not sure how many of mine are okay with the whole diapers and baby thing. Anyway~!

I'm 19 and I'm from NYC. I really can't remember that much from being little little, but I think I started liking diapers especially at 11 or so at least. That was when I somehow stumbled upon and experimented with all the little things I happen to still like now... though wanting to wear diapers was something I didn't think much about as I got older..just a thing I wouldn't admit liking to anyone.

That was until I started dating a friend a few months ago. I didn't think of it very serious at first, but we seem to keep being a rather good match for each other. He always said he wanted a spoiled brat, which I was okay with since I'm an only child and used to being spoiled. He also enjoyed being called "Daddy", which I wasn't comfy with until recently. It seemed like he might like it, so I told him I liked thinking of being babied. He liked the thought, too...down to diapering and changing me!

So now I'm trying not to think of this as weird..and I actually feel pretty happy not holding that part of me back anymore. We live far apart so we haven't been able to do anything yet... but I've gotten a few bambinos to try, and wah! Real diapers feel so nice! And I think I look pretty cute in them, too! I even got a modified Nuk and I love it. I can't wear diapers as much as I want to since I'm still with my mother, but I have off from school next week and my fellow will be coming to stay that whole time so I'm hoping we'll be comfortable enough that he'll grab a diaper at some point and get me in it... ^^;

Anyway!! I think this place is really nice! I'll probably be still lurking and...post when I'm not too shy. >w< Nice to meet you all.

Happy Recent Birthday and Welcome to the DD Forum MintCola,

Just having a bag of Bambino Classico decorated diapers that fit you is impressive. To have found a soulmate into AB is marvelous. Unfortunately there are some very nice AB who just never locate the right someone who digs them.

Yada, yada, yada, us older gals are suppose to caution about rushing ahead. Trust me, if you do not take a leap of faith, you might regret it for years afterwards.

Before I fell in love with my husband I had dated a whole lot of men, but only a couple of guys who understodd my diapers. So when I met Don, whose late first wife was a famous big baby girl, I figured I had a chance he would dig me as well.

This will come as a shock, but there are judgmental folks out in the world who do not dig our attraction to diapers, the silly fools.

My e-mail address is used as my website here and you can always send me a message through the DD message function if there is anything I can do to help you feel more conforatble about all this, that we are not a bunch of kooks who need diapers emotionalls as well as physically.

Have fun with your fellow during your time off school,

Angela Bauer

Welcome to the site.

And yes, I'm sure you'll be the envy of half the members of this forum having someone to share your interest with, especially right from the very beginning.

Hope you get some time to indulge yourself to where you dont have to worry about mom, just be careful, parents tend to be nosy :-)

Anywho, enjoy your stay, and hope you find some good people to talk to.

Thank you all very very much!! Yeah. I guess I am pretty lucky this time around! Though sometimes I wonder if I like the idea of diapers more than him--I think he's gotten sick of me asking if it's all okay (since he says yes every time). Eheh. XD;

I've only ordered a few samples of Bambino classicos so far. I think the large fits me well. I just need to get better at actually putting it on. I want to buy a bag of them or some other brand, but I'm paranoid of my mother finding them-- not that she's the type to snoop. She's actually pretty laid back about a lot of things. Just today she asked if I started sucking my thumb again since she heard me sucking my pacifier. Oh well. Anyway, thanks again. >w<;

Guest sissylucy

Hiya, and Welcome.. you gonna meet all sorts about here..

Firstly Parents are snoopy they can't help it... I haven't lived with mine for years and my mum stil has her nose in everything...

I'd stop asking him if he's ok with the idea, he's said yes take is word and don't worry about being shy around him... i'm dure he'll tell you if he changes his mind (which hopefully wont happen). Took me ages to stop needing reassurance from my mummy, so i do understnd why your asking him lots really, but its truely more fun once you just let go the worry :D

Huggles

Lucy

• 1 month later...

Hia Mintcola...I was just surfing around the Daily Diapers boards and saw that you are a recent member, just wanted to give you a proper welcome. I missed when you made the post back in early March but as they say "Better Late Then Never" :) I hope you having a grand time as a member of this AB/DL community. Wish you well here and I hope that you find what you are looking for.

Huggie :biker_h4h: