LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello.

Hi.

I've been reading this forum for a while now and i'm glad I found it. I'm really glad I have found an AB/DL community. :thumbsup:

Let me introduce myself:

I'm a single 28 year old Male living in Yorkshire, England. Due to financial issues, I still live with my parents and 2 younger (both in their 20's) brothers. This makes wearing and using Diapers a little awkward at the moment. :(

I have loved Diapers since I was in them as a baby and I just about remember wearing them.

Wearing them now is my way of escaping the stress of everyday life. I was also bullied and tormented as a child and had few friends.

I wore my first diaper 3 years ago after I bought some from Ebay. Since then i've only worn them when everyone has gone out and I could dispose of all evidence at the local tip.

I would be interested in becoming an AB but this will have to wait till I finally settle my debts and move out.

I'm also a biker, Kickboxer, huge fan of all kinds of music old and new. I'd love to chat with some AB or DL's from Northern England and in particularly anyone who is a biker.

Feel free to add me to MSN. When i'm not working i'm up for a chat. :)

Hi and welcome ...

I tick some of your boxes - am also a biker, closeish to the north (Birmingham), know nothing about kickboxing ...

Nice to think there are other bikers out there with nappies on under their leathers :-)

Drop me a line if you'd like to chat ...

P

I've not yet worn nappies under my bike gear yet for fears of ruining my leathers and being found out. I'm still relatively new to all this.

I've been hiding my secret for far too long thinking I was a freak or something, until I found AB/DL sites other than [That site] (that is a little borderline imo) and eventually this wonderful site.

Some nagging questions I have:

Is there any UK shops that sell them rather than using Ebay and risk getting found out.

What rash creams and sanitary things do I need?

Is it sanitary to clean up in the shower providing it is thoroughly cleaned?

Anything else I should know??

I've not yet worn nappies under my bike gear yet for fears of ruining my leathers and being found out. I'm still relatively new to all this.

I've been hiding my secret for far too long thinking I was a freak or something, until I found AB/DL sites other than [That site] (that is a little borderline imo) and eventually this wonderful site.

Some nagging questions I have:

Is there any UK shops that sell them rather than using Ebay and risk getting found out.

What rash creams and sanitary things do I need?

Is it sanitary to clean up in the shower providing it is thoroughly cleaned?

Anything else I should know??

Welcome Northern Lad. These are good questions. You will likely find some answers in Lifestyle discussion forum. You could post this note there.

Hi.

I've been reading this forum for a while now and i'm glad I found it. I'm really glad I have found an AB/DL community. :thumbsup:

Let me introduce myself:

I'm a single 28 year old Male living in Yorkshire, England. Due to financial issues, I still live with my parents and 2 younger (both in their 20's) brothers. This makes wearing and using Diapers a little awkward at the moment. :(

I have loved Diapers since I was in them as a baby and I just about remember wearing them.

Wearing them now is my way of escaping the stress of everyday life. I was also bullied and tormented as a child and had few friends.

I wore my first diaper 3 years ago after I bought some from Ebay. Since then i've only worn them when everyone has gone out and I could dispose of all evidence at the local tip.

I would be interested in becoming an AB but this will have to wait till I finally settle my debts and move out.

I'm also a biker, Kickboxer, huge fan of all kinds of music old and new. I'd love to chat with some AB or DL's from Northern England and in particularly anyone who is a biker.

Feel free to add me to MSN. When i'm not working i'm up for a chat. :)

hi northern lad, i am male 43 from leeds west yorkshire. into nappies big time :D had a few motorbikes in my time. i am single an have my own house. feel free to chat anytime you want.