LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Poop....or Not To Poop?

There is no doubt, the feeling of warm poop in your panties is an extremely sensuous feeling. But, how many out there, are willing to put up with the mess and clean-up? Especially, you mommies and daddies out there in AB land?

For me and other incontinents, it comes with the territory. You learn to deal with it. Or die. We, more or less, have no choice. Whether your incontinence is caused from accidental, physical defect or intentional means. And, whether you wear disposies or cloth, the mess, smell and clean-up is the same. Unless, you wear disposables, where the laundry issue is taken out of the equation, to a certain extent.

Here's the part that gets me, now. Is the urge a fart? Is it poop? I can't tell the difference anymore. More often than not, it's poop and it can be embarrassing and inconvenient at times. Sometimes, I just uncontrollably let go, without any urge or feeling that I have to poop. I guess, that's a baby's lot though, isn't it?.

Your thoughts?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im the same as you im afriad to say as in I cant tell, sometimes the only warning I get is it coming out where as others its too late to react and all I feel is the squelch of it in my nappy. In any event the result is the same. Im left needing a change.

As you said though for people like us its something you have to grow accustomed to dealing with but I cant say its not embarrassing and indeed a pain at times.

Still its all part of life and as u so well put being a baby I guess lol

Hugs Inco

Well as someone how has no real need for diapers, not a physical one at least, I find the clean-up and the fact a poopy diaper is much harder to hide enough of an down side that I rarely choose to poo, but them are something about it I do like so now and again if I know I have the time and freedom to get away with it I do let go.

I find the idea of doing it just so you are not ‘wasting’ your diaper a little strange, but I guess it the positives and negative side are quite equally weighted that could swing it.

I was wondering if something was wrong with me, yesterday, when I pooped 4 times.....which I didn't seem to have ANY control over. Normally, I have a choice, but it was already coming out by time I noticed. I really can't have that happen at work, so I should be real careful. And, as for those that were wanting to have baby poop, I don't know what I ate, but that's exactly what it was. The yellowish squishy stuff they were talking about. Miraculously, no diapie rash.

not everyone's in the "same boat" here...

first only a small percentage of the incontinent persons are actually bowel incontinent (the larger number, at least from stats) is "only" bladder incontinent. and only a rather small number (again - stats), are double-inco.

so for most who don't wear (also) for enjoyment - pooping on PURPOSE isn't something "cool".

I for one:

- Don't like the FEELING of it when I poop.

- Don't like the FEELING after it

- Don't find it very hygneic either

- Don't find it comfortable

- and absoultely DISLIKE the smell of it.

now if I'd be bowel inco, well then I would have to deal with it.

For sure I'd take nullo-tabs to erradict the nasty smell, for sure I would check that my diet is healthy and that I wouldn't have to shit like 5 times a day.

I'd try to get it "scheduled" (you can learn this, unless you suffer from something like IBS)...

and if I need to be "sure" for a specific day I'd use an enema in the morning.

"SENSUSOUS" - well yes, but for me not in a positive sense of the word.

I love wearing & WETTING my diapers though ;)

I remember quite well, when a few years back I had a legitimate medical reason to be diapered 24/7 for a couple weeks, as my bladder was "acting up"... (side effects of a rather serious bladder infection)...

I didn't mind the diapers (I loved wearing diapers anyways) - I still wished it wouldn't have been 24/7.... and twice or so I was really needing to do #2 ... and no toilet was closeby... so I decided "heck, I wear a diaper, so why be all cramped up"... so I pooped (quite quickly so)... and continued my long way home - uncomfortable? YES, Itchy? YES, Smelly? YES, Messy Cleanup? YES, "bad" Feeling? YES.

The only time these days when I feel like wearing diapers and using them for #2 are situations where I have diareah or after administering an enema (something I like to do every now and then)... so after good 2 to 3 liters of enema "fill up" ... there will most often come something down a bit later... and a diaper helps to avoid the real mess.

But I would never define "pooping" in my diaper as a pleasure.

There is no doubt, the feeling of warm poop in your panties is an extremely sensuous feeling. But, how many out there, are willing to put up with the mess and clean-up? Especially, you mommies and daddies out there in AB land?

I don't mind cause its one of the things you have to do. But since i have a Daddy, i dont have to do it way much!

For me and other incontinents, it comes with the territory. You learn to deal with it. Or die. We, more or less, have no choice. Whether your incontinence is caused from accidental, physical defect or intentional means. And, whether you wear disposies or cloth, the mess, smell and clean-up is the same. Unless, you wear disposables, where the laundry issue is taken out of the equation, to a certain extent.
Yeppers. Daddy puts me in cloth too but not before he puts a goodnte on me. Way easier for Daddy to clean me up after.

Here's the part that gets me, now. Is the urge a fart? Is it poop? I can't tell the difference anymore. More often than not, it's poop and it can be embarrassing and inconvenient at times. Sometimes, I just uncontrollably let go, without any urge or feeling that I have to poop. I guess, that's a baby's lot though, isn't it?.

Your thoughts?

that's funny cause when i do its usually poo. Not a fart. thats funny but sometimes it happens when im being a big boy and then Daddy just says "Its okay scooter you couldn't help it," and then asks the host if we can use the bathroom.

Pooping isn't something I enjoy for the sake of it. It is smelly and itchy and all that.

That said, if I'm Diapered and relaxing, I'm not going to go take the diaper off and toss it just so I can go #2 in the toilet. Sometimes it gives a good squishy feeling, sometimes not, it really depends on what I ate.

Pooping isn't something I enjoy for the sake of it. It is smelly and itchy and all that.

That said, if I'm Diapered and relaxing, I'm not going to go take the diaper off and toss it just so I can go #2 in the toilet. Sometimes it gives a good squishy feeling, sometimes not, it really depends on what I ate.

I almost exclusivly wear TENA Slip (the european, plasticbacked version) Super and sometimes Plus.

The tabs on these diapers can be openend and closed again quite often without any problem.

So why prematurely waste a still quite fresh diaper just because I have to poop (I mean afterwards you should get cleaned up for you skins sake anyways)...

I don't get the "logic" of wasting a diaper here...

If I don't shit in them, they will last longer.

I almost exclusivly wear TENA Slip (the european, plasticbacked version) Super and sometimes Plus.

The tabs on these diapers can be openend and closed again quite often without any problem.

So why prematurely waste a still quite fresh diaper just because I have to poop (I mean afterwards you should get cleaned up for you skins sake anyways)...

I don't get the "logic" of wasting a diaper here...

If I don't shit in them, they will last longer.

For those that are on a budget, saving a diaper as you suggest maybe cool. If you are an ab that is 24/7 its not a waste. Its just something you live with and hopefully enjoy.

For those that are on a budget, saving a diaper as you suggest maybe cool. If you are an ab that is 24/7 its not a waste. Its just something you live with and hopefully enjoy.

I understand the whole waste thing, and I am on a budget, but if I have to poop, many times there's no stopping it. I make sure I'm padded. My roommate had complained once, so I tried a night without diapers, and ended up peeing and pooping in my undies. Luckily it wasn't runny poop, and the pee washed out. But, I'm not going to go without again.

I guess I'd consider myself borderline incontinent, because I don't always feel it. I sometimes have accidents.

It's a waste of a perfectly good diaper change, to change a diaper before it's time. ("We will change no diaper, before it's time.") Especially, if you wear cloth, 24/7. Unless, you have a predisposed disposition for doing a lot of laundry. If I poop, shortly after a diaper change, they will not be changed again until they are "wet out". It's part of being a baby. C'mon. It saves laundry water (important, here in the desert), labor and time in the long run. No sense in changing a poopy diaper unless it's fairly wet, too. Or, if you have a bad rash. One advantage cloth has over disposies, is that you can re-pin them, if necessary. That is, if they start drooping too much. Like, down to your knees. Tapes on the disposies never hold up and more or less force you to change even a moderately soaked and/or soiled dydee. For you part-timers, not into the 24/7 aspect of things, I suppose it's easier to justify changing at the least little sign of waste or wetness. For me, I baby on. And besides, I kind of enjoy that "squishy" feeling.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Guest sissylucy

Here's the part that gets me, now. Is the urge a fart? Is it poop? I can't tell the difference anymore.

This is my whole problem... officialy i have no need to wear... but I do have an illness which can unfortunatly lead to this dilema... which means at home its runniong to the toilet for every urge if i'm not in a nappy.. and out... well i tend not to when i'm that confussed about it...

So when I'm home and nappied i can just relax... and not think about whats coming.... i find tha actauly going is much easy like that.. yay for Nappies!!

Lucy

It's a waste of a perfectly good diaper change, to change a diaper before it's time. ("We will change no diaper, before it's time.") Especially, if you wear cloth, 24/7. Unless, you have a predisposed disposition for doing a lot of laundry. If I poop, shortly after a diaper change, they will not be changed again until they are "wet out". It's part of being a baby. C'mon. It saves laundry water (important, here in the desert), labor and time in the long run. No sense in changing a poopy diaper unless it's fairly wet, too. Or, if you have a bad rash. One advantage cloth has over disposies, is that you can re-pin them, if necessary. That is, if they start drooping too much. Like, down to your knees. Tapes on the disposies never hold up and more or less force you to change even a moderately soaked and/or soiled dydee. For you part-timers, not into the 24/7 aspect of things, I suppose it's easier to justify changing at the least little sign of waste or wetness. For me, I baby on. And besides, I kind of enjoy that "squishy" feeling.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

bABy ON

I dont have much choice cause i get changed by Daddy when he thinks i need to be changed. Juts like you, if i go poo in it right after i am changed, im in it till Daddy takes it off or it falls off :biker_h4h:

If we have company or are going out and its a lil too stinky then i get changed. Daddy uses disposies for me when were going out. Cloth diapers sometimes, mostly on weekends when Daddy has more time.

I dont get rashes either. Daddy uses lots of vaseline and baby powder.

In the end i wake up in my big poopy of the day. Usually happens before i wake up between 4 and 6 am. I wake up at 6 and daddy wakes up at 9 usually, so i get to stay in that diaper till daddy wants a shower then we shower together. During the day its mostly just lil poos after the morning one. So i guess we dont waste them. :angel_not:

bABy ON

I dont have much choice cause i get changed by Daddy when he thinks i need to be changed. Juts like you, if i go poo in it right after i am changed, im in it till Daddy takes it off or it falls off :biker_h4h:

If we have company or are going out and its a lil too stinky then i get changed. Daddy uses disposies for me when were going out. Cloth diapers sometimes, mostly on weekends when Daddy has more time.

I dont get rashes either. Daddy uses lots of vaseline and baby powder.

In the end i wake up in my big poopy of the day. Usually happens before i wake up between 4 and 6 am. I wake up at 6 and daddy wakes up at 9 usually, so i get to stay in that diaper till daddy wants a shower then we shower together. During the day its mostly just lil poos after the morning one. So i guess we dont waste them. :angel_not:

*smiles* waste not, want not. I think I'm too self-conscious to stay in a poopy diaper more than a half hour. I'm afraid a roommate will walk through the door and smell it. Then, they'd start asking questions, and I wouldn't be able to hide it, and they'd eventually find out, and I'd be so embarrassed....

I might be on a loenly "post" with my opinion here, but a few things:

There was a time, a few years ago, where a bladder infection led me to wear 24/7 for a couple of weeks until all was "normal" again.

That made me kind of "stress incontinent" and bedwetting too... (I had a slight history of being a bedwetter until my 14 or 15th year of age also).

so... when I actualy had to wear 24/7 FOR MEDICAL reasons... and I had to poop, I DID NOT MAKE IT INTO THE DIAPER unless there was really no toilet around and I didn't feel able to hold till I was close to one - which happened about twice. - And one time was because of a sudden diareah after some bad food.

About wasting diapers - when I wore 24/7 wasting diapers wasn't a big issue, I went through like 3 to 5 Tena Slip Plus M for the day and one or two Tena Slip Super M for the evening / night. On weekends or free days at home I changed into Tena Slip Maxi M, which I needed three for the whole day.

Now whenever I felt the need to poop (after all only my bladder was problematic, not my anal-sphincter) I went to the toilet, opened the tapes on ONE SIDE only... did my #2 business and retaped the diaper... Tena Slip (at least the european, plastic backed version) can be retaped, repositioned well over 8 times without problems (so this works with some disposables too lynniehyde)...

Now I'm DL, and DL ONLY - I don't have the slightest amount of AB Tendencies in me - no bottles no pacifierem no bibs... I don't WANT any of that stuff. it's not for me.

so for me I like to wet my diaper, and I don't like to poop in them.

Saving dipers is a "welcome side effect" but by far not my motivation for not pooping in them - it feels gross to sit in my own shit - sorry but the pee gets absorbed and doesn't really smell a lot - but poop stays there, gets all mushy & squshy - and stinks.

it's not healthy for your skin down there too btw. to stay in pooped diapers for a longer period of time. Those who choose to do, make sure you put on some zinc-oxide cream..

I don't like cloth diapers that much -they always feel so wet and you can really feel the urine if you sit down in them - whereas a good disposable (unless saturated to the brink) lets you feel quite dry...

but if I'd be bowel incontinent - the last thing I'd wear would be CLOTH diapers... cleaning up after a mess in the disposables is bad enough, but with cloth - NO THANK YOU.

if I'd be Bowelinco, well then I'd wear a disposable diaper, with a very thin additional soaker pad, whic I can easily remove and speed / ease up cleaning.

also I'd take nullo for the smell, and I would work out a good diet, and a good schedule to get my main load out in the morning... and on days where just can not need a messy diaper I'd administer myself a good enema in the morning which will take care of that for at least one day...

Shit in my diapers is something I really would try to avoid as best as possible.

and ok, if someone says it's his deal to stay in shit-soiled diapers if he/she just pooped after a change - that's his/hers own business ... but what that has to do with AB-Play I don't get - every loving mother out there wouldn't have her baby stay in pooped diapers longer than really necessary, so if the lil' one pooped after a change, he/she will be changed again (at least that is the way the 5 or so mothers do it (friends of mine)).

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I love to poop in my panties-no matter what kind of panties they are! I don't understand big babies that dont? I don't do it all the time-but I do agree with you-there's nothing as sexy feeling as warm poop next to your butt. I like to poop in just plastic panties and rub it all around. I like to poop in a really wet diaper and smear it all around. It's baby fun! I'll keep them on as long as I can-until the rash starts to happen. I like to jog in a pooped diaper too-I love the idea of being found out by someone all pooped-so nasty-and sexy, to me.

gerber

and ok, if someone says it's his deal to stay in shit-soiled diapers if he/she just pooped after a change - that's his/hers own business ... but what that has to do with AB-Play I don't get - every loving mother out there wouldn't have her baby stay in pooped diapers longer than really necessary, so if the lil' one pooped after a change, he/she will be changed again (at least that is the way the 5 or so mothers do it (friends of mine)).

You are right about toddlers and babies being changed when they are in poopy diapers. That is pretty much the way it is and the way most of us grew up. If you however think back to being a child or seeing children, some of the funniest and endearing moments parents have of the children are those when he/she is in a poopy diaper. Everyone gets all silly. The toddler is giggling, or running across the floor with just a diaper on, barely staying up. So it is likely we grow up with our sub concious mind telling us that was a happy experience.

Some studies on children have found that toddlers like being in a poopy diaper until they learn they shouldn't be. (potty Training)

Another piece to this is that "only babies" poo and thus need diapers so bABys connect being poopy as being a baby.

Finally it is safe for most of us to be in a poopy diaper for 4 or 5 hours. You do need to make sure you are cleaned up well. Use a strong barrier like Vaseline then powder if you like. Some people's skin may not be able to withstand poo and they will need to change soon after messing.

I love waking up in my poopy diaper. I like the two or three hours that im in it before Daddy (my partner) gets up and has his coffee then we get cleaned up.

I'm a DL sissy. Once that diaper goes on, I do use it for whatever needs to come out. Pee always. Pooping is fun for me. The smell isn't nice, but it IS humiliating to think I NEED to wear diapers since I poop in them easily. Heck, once the diaper is on, I have a hard time NOT pooping in it - it's like my bowel knows I'm sitting on the potty! I first consider whether I have time to 1) Sit in the mess and enjoy it for a while and/or 2) Whether I'm along or not (wouldn't want to offend anyone else with the smell) and whether I can shower up or not. If not, I don't poop my diaper.

What I really like is to be in the company of others who wet and mess diapers too. That way I can enjoy the pooping part in good company. Glenn

You are right about toddlers and babies being changed when they are in poopy diapers. That is pretty much the way it is and the way most of us grew up.

Some studies on children have found that toddlers like being in a poopy diaper until they learn they shouldn't be. (potty Training)

I love waking up in my poopy diaper. I like the two or three hours that im in it before Daddy (my partner) gets up and has his coffee then we get cleaned up.

;) Well I must have belonged to the "other group" of children - I remember quite well that I put up quite some loud fuss when my diaper was dirty... my mom kept telling me that stories quite over and over again, I wasn't that "cute" 'cause I'd weak the half house up if in the middle of the night my bowels decided it was voiding time... whatever ;)

Do you take "nullo"??

sorry to ask, but I find the stink to be rather obnoxious... I mean if someone is or has to be (ever seen a patient lying for 4 hours in his messy diaper? well I have - and it wasn't fun.) in his pooped diaper for 4 hours, the whole room smells like shit.

hell I don't want to be in the same room, not to mention "enjoy my coffee" with that stench in the air.

I mean if I have to take a shit, it smells... and I well remember the VERY RARE occasions where I decided to fill my diaper ... jesus, once I wore my fuckin' gas mask with a war-ready filter adapted to it... also rubber gloves, as I literally had to scrape away the smei-dried mess from my bare ass...

I was out in the midst of a city... and had a diaper on.... there was no loo and I was already cramping badly ... so I decided (it was the first time I pooped my diaper) to give it a "go"... I had a half hour walk home... it was smelly, it was itchy... it was VERY UNCOMFORTABLE... and that was only 30minutes.

when I got to the toilet I closed the door and started to open the diaper - the smell was almost overpowering and instantly had filled the tiny bathroom....

Ok, I had a load of meat the night before, but still.

I would NEVER out of free will want to spend four hours or more in such a condition - and for sure not with my girlfriend waking up next to me...

Sorry I don't want to come of rude or "unacepting" or so... but I simply fail to understand the "feels-good" part about it...

you don't need to try to explain it if you don't want or see no sense - I don't think I'll be able to "get this".

Urine I find to be quite "clean" - but poop is way off the edge for me.

but I know and I tollerate it that there are quite a few guys and girls out there who are not at all put off by shit-play...

What I really like is to be in the company of others who wet and mess diapers too. That way I can enjoy the pooping part in good company. Glenn

Glenn, honestly I would never want to spend the time in company of a group full of pooped diapers - at least not without my C-Level Gas Mask ;)

Please add me to the category of "fastidious" babies who does everything possible to avoid a pooped diaper! I mean, I have been known to take off an otherwise fresh diaper just because I feel the need to poop.

Honestly I do not remember before I was toilet trained, but in our family where most of us had puny bladders, for trips and special events we were asked to be put back in diapers. The theory was that way Dad would not need to stop the car because someone needed to pee. Of course, sometimes we also needed to poop. That was a real thrill, sitting in back beside a sister who had messed her diaper! When that would happen often 2 or 3 of the rest of us would suddenly poop. The stench would cause Dad to find a place to stop. Mom would then rush to get us cleaned and changed, the bag of dirty diapers in the trunk.

Normally I sleep in pinned gauze diapers, but at all times I have a case of Attends Youth Briefs with the poly plastic back under my changing table for nights I feel sick enough messing is probable. Maybe demanding an immediate change out of a poopy didee violates the AB code of conduct and I do not care!

The best part of being in touch with my inner AB is that I can get away with an intollerance for frustration. I want what I want and I want it right now! That includes a poop-free diaper.

Baby Angel, aka Angela Bauer

Have to agree with Glenndl and Gerberpantzz here. Add me to the group who enjoys pooping in diapers. But there are limits, of course, as has been pointed out. Timing is everything.

I won't do it in cloth because clean up is just too much work. I also will use the toilet even if wearing a disposible if I haven't used it much for peeing. Like some others have said, I don't like to waste a diaper on a bm unless the diaper is already soaked. I routinely masturbate in diapers, which poop makes even more pleasureable, but only if they're good and wet already.