LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiii! I'm New

*BaBy GiRL*

Hi it’s nice to meet you. I’m new also. I’m just beginning to explore this fetish some. They tell me based on what I like that I’m a Daddy. I don’t have any experience doing it as a fetish but year ago I worked a lot with kids. The youngest I have worked with in the real world is between ages 4 and 6 when I worked at the YMCA as a day consoler for there boys and girls day camp program in the summer. I spent a lot more time later on working with kids that were older, up to 12 years old but I spent a hole summer working with the 4-6 age group. Oh wow now that I reread this, I hope no one thinks I sound creepy. When I say I worked with kids it was always just work. I have always thought kids were cool and a blast to play with but this board and fetish is a completely sprite kind of thing! Any way I just wanted to say hi. My introduction is near yours titled Greetings And Salutations.

Hiiii! I'm new to the boards. This is probably the only time I will not talk in babytalk btw lol. I dont want to give out my name but I am a 19yr old female part time AB from pennsylvania. I'm in the chat alot. Looking forward to meeting alot of you

Welcome BabyGirl, I'm a veteran, just not been on here that much, if you have any questions, hit me up. and Welcome again

Hi BaBy GiRL, let me add my own welcome to Daily Diapers. Although I am relative new here, I have been an active big baby girl since late 1990, and have worn diapers every night since I was 12, then 24/7 since I was 21. You are always welcome to contact me personally, and when I see your questions in Lifestyles I will jump in to answer. Alas, I have difficulty reading written baby talk so I do not regularly read that section.

Here you will find a handful of adults even younger than you and mature citizens in their mid 70s who are young at heart. We all can expect a second childhood, and some of us jump-started that!

Be happy and be Pampered as often as you like, Angela Bauer, aka Baby Angel

Hiiii! I'm new to the boards. This is probably the only time I will not talk in babytalk btw lol. I dont want to give out my name but I am a 19yr old female part time AB from pennsylvania. I'm in the chat alot. Looking forward to meeting alot of you

Hi,

Im a boy but i like girls too. I just dont like pink when i have to wear it. You can though. Then we can both smile.

Hia *BaBy GiRL*...I was just surfing around the Daily Diapers boards and saw that you are a new member, just wanted to give you a proper welcome. Cool another AB/DL from PA :)

Have a happy stay in the DD community.

Huggie :biker_h4h: